+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DUST 2 Nades

Banned
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Overall activity: 0%
    Zena will become famous soon enough Zena will become famous soon enough Zena's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zena     $ 0.00

DUST 2 Nades

Hey, I know that the Office server on source has double damage Nades. But can we have the same Nades on dust 2? When either t side or ct side suffers from spawn camping, it'd be really helpful just to clear em out. Just so it makes it easier. If not, that's completely fine, just want some justification as to why double damage Nades haven't been implemented into the dust 2 server. Thanks

- Kind Regards, Zena

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zena For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    Lol, everyone complains about something, I don't really understand why we whinge about certain weapons that are available to everyone, there is no better feeling than every once in a while being able to sneak up on a player who's scoped in and, you guessed it, stick that knife where it hurts, tho some players (boo boo), are almost impossible to sneak up on.

haha rube, I'll be looking for you in the background from now on in office, I'm getting pretty good at throwing knives over someones shoulder to stab the player behind
    Ah but now that you know that I'm going to be in front while you aim at the sucker behind me. Or maybe I'll stick with the original plan. But now you're uncertain and that moment of hesitation that you'll have when trying to decide who to aim at will give me a fatal advantage. I win
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Ah but now that you know that I'm going to be in front while you aim at the sucker behind me. Or maybe I'll stick with the original plan. But now you're uncertain and that moment of hesitation that you'll have when trying to decide who to aim at will give me a fatal advantage. I win
    So, one player in front, one player behind, which one is Rubicon? 2 players, 3 throwing knives, I win

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    badges is on a distinguished road badges's Avatar
    Total Donations For

badges     $ 0.00
    remove nades imo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to badges For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Personally Zena, I enjoy the challenge of breaking out of spawn esp. as a ct.
    But, seeing as you can accumulate double health then why not double the damage from nades

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information