Closed Thread

Thread: platform or space for admin criticism, feedback or reports??

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Khael is on a distinguished road Khael's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Khael     $ 0.00

Thumbs down platform or space for admin criticism, feedback or reports??

I've played on a few servers of DTK and this problem is really only in TTT. The problem isn't just the rules themselves, which are quite clearly flawed and very loose, but also with admins.

The rules are whole other area of confusion, which really come down to "admin decision is final" as the admins always say/fall back on... Some admins clearly show a lack of knowledge of rules, and are ignorant to the fact that they are.. Some admins favour their preferred players or friends over others, which gets piss annoying when you're not 'friends' with them. Some admins choose to somewhat ignore things that some players do, or pass it off, while clearly targeting and focusing on punishing other players.

If a player is punished, in my experience and a few other players I have contacted, that's it. If I was to go and ask questions about that decision - I get a mute, if I go admin chat and say that's unfair/is that punishment necessary for what I've done - they will either warn, ban, or threaten to do one of those two. If I try to add them on steam to discuss what they have done, they will rarely add me if at all. Therefor I believe there's no platform to discuss this, they say go to the forums, but I and a crap ton of other players don't use the forums a lot, if at all, and I don't want to come to the forums to say every single damn thing that they do, because it's easier to just leave the server then come on here and explain what happens every single day/time it happens... But even then, if I'm punished or anyone else is unfairly there is hardly any, if any at all, backlash for the admin or any consequences or nothing. If they make a mistake nothing happens. If i'm playing and I plan on playing for the next few hours, but then I get banned (falsely), then there's nothing I can do about that.. They just say go and report it on the forums or make an appeal on source bans..

There are a lot of problems and no one is willing to discuss it on the server and I can't seem to find a thread or even some information about this type of stuff.. So some help and information would be nice.

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0%

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00
    Okay, i wasn't there for the whole thing, but i logged into TTT to you calling them along the lines of Uneducation morons or something like that, which is against the rules of Abusing an Admin. the Admin your Refering too doesn't take sides and i know this for a fact as i have crossed paths with him many of times and not once have i seen him do this.

it was plain and simple instead of taking it on the head u went ahead and abused them, and then went ahead and spammed the Admin chat saying your Wrong, if you have an issue with any admin do not spam the Chat, Do not abuse the Admins, Go to the Forums and Message the Server SA.

EDIT, seems you have been banned previously for the Abuse towards an Admin aswell.

6 Times Total
    Last edited by SonicalKiss; 27-04-18 at 07:09 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SonicalKiss For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Get in contact (forum PM) with the server's SA or you can escalate to [S]taff if neccessary.
    Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information