+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there a pattern to this?

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 3.0%

grandmapants has a spectacular aura about grandmapants has a spectacular aura about grandmapants's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] grandmapants     $ 30.00

Thumbs up Is there a pattern to this?

Here's what I've figured out so far -

wooba wooba wooba tut tut wooba wooba tut wooba tut tut wooba wooba tut tut tut tut wooba tut wooba wooba tut wooba wooba wooba wooba tut wooba tut tut tut wooba tut wooba tut wooba tut tut wooba wooba tut tut wooba wooba wooba tut wooba tut tut wooba tut

Does anyone know how the rest of it goes or is it just random?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grandmapants For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 0%
    YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] YogiBear     $ 0.00
    I was going to suggest the running around, but didnt want to sound like a fool and be someones laughing stock because i got sucked into a silly joke :/
    Sorry....

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 6.0%

kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] kingy     $ 10.00
    and here it is in Pig Latin

oobaway oobaway oobaway uttay uttay oobaway oobaway uttay oobaway uttay uttay oobaway oobaway uttay uttay uttay uttay oobaway uttay oobaway oobaway uttay oobaway oobaway oobaway oobaway uttay oobaway uttay uttay uttay oobaway uttay oobaway uttay oobaway uttay uttay oobaway oobaway uttay uttay oobaway oobaway oobaway uttay oobaway uttay uttay oobaway uttay

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingy For This Useful Post:

grandmapants has a spectacular aura about grandmapants has a spectacular aura about grandmapants's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I'm realizing it's a good mantra to use when you're in the lead, then get repeatedly knifed back to shotgun. wooba tut = keep calm and play on :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to grandmapants For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 101
    YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] YogiBear     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmapants View Post
    I'm realizing it's a good mantra to use when you're in the lead, then get repeatedly knifed back to shotgun. wooba tut = keep calm and play on :-)
    Mantra you say? I will have to try it out when im in GGDM playing ridic small maps where it takes me forever to just get off Awp and scout lol

But in saying that, doesnt this remind anyone of the song off the Lion King?

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    So this has nothing to do with maths? This is just the sound of the character walking on a surface...

I mean I have been listening to the walking sound, it sounds like its just random :/ Haven't noticed a pattern at all. Its probably just me :P

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Menntallity View Post
    So this has nothing to do with maths? This is just the sound of the character walking on a surface...

I mean I have been listening to the walking sound, it sounds like its just random :/ Haven't noticed a pattern at all. Its probably just me :P
    Run around fully kitted out on sand in dust.. create your own local server if you want to do it without other noises.

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

It must be math.. and a pattern. If i can just find the start of it, then I can tell my elderly neighbour who is looking for new ways to predict lotto numbers.

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    perhaps it's 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 99.9%

mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] mircan123     $ 25.00
    Its like your shadow in sound form its there to remind you mircan123 could be behind you ready to stab you with his knife grandma.
    Apart from that its bloody annoying hearing your own footsteps and not others as loud.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mircan123 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information