+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help plz

Loser
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] BeavR     $ 0.00

I need help plz

Hello peopleses.

Im pretty shit with this kind of thing so i need some advice. Im going to China for school camp and i want to know the easiest way to set up a vpn so i can do normal shit online that you cant do in china.

Thanks, BeavR

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Get on a plane back to Australia.

Fixed your problem.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    Honestly don't, if you get caught they will put you to work in a labor camp making iphones or whatever and you will have to beg Julie Bishop for help and I'm pretty sure she's the devil so you may also lose your soul in that process.
    That said, the Chinese government is not to be trifled with, a few weeks without facey and snapchat will probably do you good, soak up the rich culture and the strange contradictions of a society that on the one hand is brutally oppressed by an authoritarian government but on the other operates almost seemingly without any rules or regulations.
    Bring me back something nice, and get a particle filter mask if you're heading to any big cities.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gooby_Pls For This Useful Post:

Work 4 Government
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 13.0%

HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] HawK     $ 30.00
    nordvpn has servers that can be accessed from within china. They called obfuscated servers, 1 in hong kong will do the trick if you want to visit shit like facebook. china don't give a fk if tourist use vpn
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    8:33 PM - morpheus: not only we have to put up with shitters
    8:33 PM - morpheus: we have to do chors

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Private Internet Access.

(Recommended by a friend currently living in China.)

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Good luck. China has been cracking down on VPNs for years.
    https://www.cnet.com/news/chinas-cra...wall-stronger/

If I recall, foreigners get their "own network" phone services etc. so it might not effect you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

uwu
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 173

Eunha will become famous soon enough Eunha will become famous soon enough Eunha's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Eunha     $ 10.00
    yo gimme ur snapchat ill do ur streaks for u
    qq

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BeavR View Post
    Hello peopleses.

Im pretty shit with this kind of thing so i need some advice. Im going to China for school camp and i want to know the easiest way to set up a vpn so i can do normal shit online that you cant do in china.

Thanks, BeavR
    If you are worried about losing your streaks just get a friend who isn't going and you can trust to do them or better yet get the girl you like to do them ez pz other then that enjoy the trip to china i hear it's called around there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Overall activity: 10.0%

ANZACDodgyBogan will become famous soon enough ANZACDodgyBogan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] ANZACDodgyBogan     $ 80.00
    PIA (Private Internet Access) will work, but keep in mind, I strongly suggest you do not use a VPN in China. In general, VPN's are illegal in China. We are allowed to use them to connect to local company servers while there for work. I simply wouldn't risk it to catch up on facey/snapchat. The penalty isn't worth it.

As Gooby said above, just deal with out and enjoy being in a diff country. You can still post your pics etc via other channels, just save the facey.snapchat for when your back at the airport.

Loser
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] BeavR     $ 0.00
    Ok thanks guys

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    I would be taking Gooby's advise if I were you... The use of VPN's in China is highly ILLEGAL.. You really don't want to be messing with a government that is known for showing the best example of the phrase "Control the information, control the people".

If you want to be taking photographs, grab yourself a camera and a couple of memory sticks.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information