+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IEM Sydney 2018

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622
    Overall activity: 0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00

IEM Sydney 2018

I didn't post about it last year as I wasn't really involved in the community, but now that I'm back, I thought I should.

http://www.intelextrememasters.com/season-13/sydney/

IEM is coming back to Sydney, anyone intending to go? I was there last year and the viewing experience was ELECTRIC. If you're around the area and love Counter-Strike, this is definitely the place to be.

(:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    I was going to go with friends this year because they attended last years, but the costs are a bit too much for me now that I've looked into it.. flights, expensive tickets, accommodation.. :C wish I could tho

Work 4 Government
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 13.0%

HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] HawK     $ 30.00
    can you take me and my pet morph, cody? we're not comfortable being outside the basement for long periods and morph tends to act up in public.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    8:33 PM - morpheus: not only we have to put up with shitters
    8:33 PM - morpheus: we have to do chors

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HawK For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by HawK View Post
    can you take me and my pet morph, cody? we're not comfortable being outside the basement for long periods and morph tends to act up in public.
    ROFL

But in all seriousness,

Cody I will be attending. Just make sure I dont see you, because if I do, you will need a hell of alot of lube.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Morph For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Shrood has a spectacular aura about Shrood has a spectacular aura about Shrood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Shrood     $ 10.00
    Cam and Wadu Hek :L)

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    I'm going to go and I say we should all meet up and whoever is the tallest gets a gobby from the shortest
    Don't click this ===>https://imgur.com/a/klfemgH

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetMuhammad View Post
    I'm going to go and I say we should all meet up and whoever is the tallest gets a gobby from the shortest
    i am 4'7
    Love my Lollipops.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    i'm 7'3

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    I heard Tempered are gonna play on the big stages at IEM in their professional debut!!! congrats

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Bought premium 3-day so I don't have to sit with the plebs get owned

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information