+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #1 TTT New Map Event

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 0%

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55

#1 TTT New Map Event

TTT Map Testing Event

When: Saturday the 03/02/18

Time: 07:00pm (AEDT)

Where: #1 TTT
    Connect 45.121.211.203:27022

Maps:

ttt_damons_disco_b3
    ttt_dejavu_01
    ttt_kirbycity_b3_1
    ttt_tworldincsg_v2b4

>>Map Pack<<

This event is to test a few new maps on the server and see whether they should be added to the current map rotation based on player feedback. After the event feel free to post your feed back on each map in this thread about whether you'd like to see it added to the current rotation or not.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Fire Fly
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108

Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainfall     $ 252.34
    I might make it who knows when's the RSVP?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainfall For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    I might make it who knows when's the RSVP?
    I think your invite got lost in the mail sorry, everyone else is welcome tho :^)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 436

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    Maps:

ttt_damons_disco_b3
    ttt_dejavu_01
    ttt_kirbycity_b3_1
    ttt_tworldincsg_v2b4
    de_bikinibottom

^ Fixed it for you, don't mention it

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

Casual Cuck
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Sypher     $ 30.00
    no minecraft maps? im dissapointed

Resident Crayfish

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Sypher View Post
    no minecraft maps? im dissapointed
    You're welcome to suggest a different minecraft map in >>this<< thread all maps suggested are looked at and tested by admins to see if they are appropriate for the server, unfortunately the admin team at this current time has not found or been suggested an appropriate minecraft map to add to the server. :^)

Resident Crayfish

Total Donations For

Event starts in half an hour

Resident Crayfish

Total Donations For

Thanks everyone that turned up for the event, please feel free to post your opinions on the maps and give feedback to whether you think they should be added to the server or not.

Big Papi
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 117

TinkyWinky will become famous soon enough TinkyWinky's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] TinkyWinky     $ 10.00
    NP, The maps were fun and i enjoyed then a lot
    Hello im back.... i guess :| How do i play this game again?

TheRiddler that doesn't Riddle
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 332

The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The_Riddler     $ 10.00
    Thanks for the event KT! I was there for all of it and everyone had an awesome time playing the different maps on the server and being involved in this stuff as a community, just wanted to post some of my own personal feedback for the maps.

ttt_damons_disco_b3: This was my favorite map out of the 4 and was well liked with the other players as well, the theme of the map was pretty good and how its designed was well suited for TTT and for the server. The layout with the 2 main areas and several different off sections linked together played really well. The only small thing would be that some players didn't like the music sometimes and didn't know or couldn't turn the music off, but other than that it was an awesome map and i would love to see it played on the server again in the future.

ttt_dejavu_01: This was an interesting map with its stacked levels in the building but it was extremely easy to become lost on the map as the different floors look almost identical to each other and the elevator/ teleport system that the map uses is very confusing to use sometimes going through twice or 3 times without knowing and then having no idea again where you are when you exit. Also the elevator system was easy to abuse by the T's as they could kill a player and instantly go into it without much chance to be killed, also could easily be camped by traitors to kill players when they exit. The layout was also poor with the floors being identical to each other and the floors only being a main open area and 4-5 small side rooms with not much inside. Most players found it very confusing to play and i wouldn't think it would be the best fit for the server.

ttt_kirbycity_b3_1: This map i was very lucky in having T quite alot during the map so i got a good idea of what it was like for T's to play the map and i found that if played correctly that its very easy to play and win on for T's. It was quite easy to be able to pick off players without being seen by others as it has alot of tall buildings and i think all having interiors to play with the windows and doors and also having rooftops to shoot from to people below and even cover on them to shoot at others on the rooftops. So when played right you can easily pick off almost all players with no kos's able to be called, and even if players know its you its easy to lose them if they follow you and pick them off as well. I think the map has some very nice textures, a good theme and fun things to do that most players enjoyed, but it is very T sided we only played so many rounds so not everyone noticed it but i think some players would turn to not like it as much when played more as innocents would be losing quite regularly. Also as a note i can see location kos's happening quite regularly on this map from inexperienced players or people getting annoyed dying all the time, it even happened to me during the map so thats also a thing.

ttt_tworldincsg_v2b4: This was another map i enjoyed playing, the layout and style of the map was something that fits well for TTT and most players enjoyed playing it. The guns around the map is something that i always like with maps making players spread out to get them and the map gives lots of hiding spots for players without making it too hard for the T's to find them. The map also reminded me of the other map stadium that we have in its layout and how its played, with a main starting area, an area above it and wide hallways between with linking paths on the sides of the map. One thing though if the map was to be added is that the dumpster prop boost glitch in that outside bit of the map to get to the roof and outside of the map would definitively need to be removed as if that was to stay it would be broken as ♥♥♥♥ to play with. Other than that would be good to see played again.

Hopefully you can read that pile of text and helps you guys lmao, other than that thanks for the event again was really fun to be apart of .

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Riddler For This Useful Post:

Big Papi
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 117

TinkyWinky will become famous soon enough TinkyWinky's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] TinkyWinky     $ 10.00
    10/10 Feedback.
    I agree 102% even though I wasn't there ._.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TinkyWinky For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information