+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TTT in 2018 Part 2

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Overall activity: 0%

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00

TTT in 2018 Part 2

So as you can see i am no longer SA of TTT anymore after 1 year. I can already tell after being SA for 1 year that some people will be happy with this and others sad but this was going to happen sooner or later. In that time I have seen The Good, The Bad and The Ugly sides of TTT but most of my memories will be good ones. Now i'm not going to disappear from TTT or DtK forever i'll still be around but will be focusing on my apprenticeship this year and due to this it means im not going to be able to continue being admin.

Now ill just like to say thanks to some people. There is too many people to tank and that ive had a connection with. But these are the people who helped or made my time enjoyable.

Squall - Thanks Squall for all the time and effort you put into TTT and alsoputting up with my shit and also giving me the opportunity to be a JA let alone SA. I know i let you down a couple of times but hey now it wont be happening anymore.

Krez - Krez you always got my back and ill always be thankful for that. Having you as Staff has really made my time enjoyable

Ajay - Now i know we may not get along the best atm Ajay but id like to thank you for all the time and effort you put into TTT and hope we can put it behind us now.

Cuffeh - Thanks for all the work you do on the forums and helping me out with using the forums.

Delta - Well i dont really know you that well. All i know is you rage quit from low nova games.

Static - Now i think i saw your bird at the Zoo the other week. He flew a long way. But i wish you all the best Static. You are the best current Bhop Admin imo but thats cause your a lad.

ImtheNewGuy - Thanks for making us a TTT maps and also fixing any bugs we have with any maps.

Blueiv - Even tho you trash talk me on surf id consider you the bro and ill play surf more now ive stepped down.

Shadow Grit - Well shadow shit as much as i dont like to say it to you of all people thank you for letting be admin. Tbh none of this would have been possible without you.

SlidyBat - Wanna shit talk Static now?

Heisen - Dude can you eat grapes?

Now as for the Current and Former TTT Admins that i admined with id like to thank you all for all the work you have done over the years. It was a pleasure to work alongside you. I wish you all the best and hope you can continue to keep TTT going. Some of you i have to thank individually tho.

Hollywood Rex (Lobster) - Id just like to say a huge thanks to all the help you gave me when i first became SA. It really helped me alot and made it alot easier for me.

KT - Now without you TTT would probably still be coasting along as it was before you joined. When you became admin you change TTT alot behind the scenes in hosting events and adding new maps. You have helped TTT alot it become what it is today

Matthew267811 - Matthew you are currently the longest serving TTT admin. I dont know how you can do it tbh but its been a great year working with you.

Rainbow - I will miss you all skins no skill. Now can i please have some skins?

Matt - It was good to catch up with you on zombies on that space station map. Has been a long time since school.

Darkskarr - Yea dont really know you but good job

Ham - Ok so pretty much what i said for KT. You hit the ground running and it was good to have you as an admin.

Boarding - Now as much as i dont like your great ideas you i will always remember you teaching me how to admin TTT and then an earthquake knocks out my power.

Sharkfood - Ahh my first other Kiwi admin. I miss joking around on TTT with you Sharkfood. But Rainbow helped fill that void

Weapon - Weapon there is too much to say on what you shouldnt have done but at least you still play on the reg so i guess you made up for that.

I also shouldnt forget to thank the player base. Without you guys we dont have a server to admin. Some of you are worse than others but now that ive stepped down i hope that those who cause me trouble as an admin id like to say that i hold no hostility towards you anymore.

Now with all this said Peace

- Icey
    Last edited by IceBlock; 28-01-18 at 06:27 PM.

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Cya Later Jedi Icey :^) Finally some colour in your thread.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Cuz novas are dumb

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 125

Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Static     $ 60.00
    Sad to see you go ice block. Will miss the sessions where we would just shit talk and all that. Hopefully I'll still see you around. Also, my bird is dead.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Static For This Useful Post:

i do surf stuff
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 29
    highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] highpr     $ 0.00
    Sad to see this, but you were a great SA TTT

Once you play more surf you'll be better than Smeg
    used to be a surf admin when that was a thing

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    Love you Iceblock. Had good times when I used to play TTT with you <3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    stinky

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    Adios Muchacho

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gooby_Pls For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00
    Awww welp laters icey it has been a fun time full of laughs and what not, sad to see you go away now but nether the less we will always have World of Warships to play in ( always carrying him SMH) nah but in all seriousness it is sad to see you go good luck with your apprenticeship and other things you've gotta do in life hope you come back and visit TTT once you are all done with your stuff or if you've got free time.
    P.s what do you mean what do i mean icey.
    - Matthew 2 6 7 8 1 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

16. The Following User Says Thank You to matthew267811 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 436

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    Maybe the new SA will add bikinibottom... jokes aside, you were an admin.

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zuelhs     $ 0.00
    Sad to see ya step down, to think that i started with TTT and you as thy SA with everyone else. Can't wait to see ya chill on some surf. As far as your apprenticeship, glhf

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuelhs For This Useful Post:

senõr admin for le surf
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 351

Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lewi     $ 40.69
    goodnight sweet prince

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lewi For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Cya retard

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    Cya bby
    Don't click this ===>https://imgur.com/a/klfemgH

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Prophet For This Useful Post:

I hate Life
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165

DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DOGGER     $ 10.00
    Oh wow guys look my computer works now i can come play ttt again

Jokes you were alright

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DOGGER For This Useful Post:

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    Thanks for making TTT all that more enjoyable. Thanks for all the help and I wish you all the best in your apprenticeship.

Goodbye Icey

30. The Following User Says Thank You to pyra For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    cya Icecock

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Fire Fly
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108

Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainfall     $ 252.34
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    cya Icecock
    Couldn't have said it better myself

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainfall For This Useful Post:

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    on time btw
    sorry

was nice having u as SA, apart from the constant bullying about heritage, where I live, who I am, what I do, pretty much everything you big buley

jokes aside you did a lot of consistent hard work my dude, TTT wouldn't be where it is without your work
    cya on the flipside loser :^)

P.S great job on making your thread not have horrible colour coding for once

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    My kiwi brudda!
    Don't marry a maori

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information