+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clarifying rules

Clickin' ain't easy.
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] BeardedSquirrel     $ 0.00

Clarifying rules

So I was informed by an admin that there is a rule that states that when you are acting in self defense, you must do so in that encounter. I was shot at, took cover. Re-peeked and eliminated the player shooting at me. Both the player, and admin, accused me of RDM because of this. Can there please be an update to the ruleset about a time frame of when I am allowed to defend myself or if I lose eye contact with the person shooting at me?

Appreciated, thanks.
    Sad days.

i do surf stuff
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 0%
    highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] highpr     $ 0.00
    lol. this is a goody

pre sure this is original youre referring to
    used to be a surf admin when that was a thing

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Now you dont need to maintain eye contact at all times but you need to see the person shooting you. You cannot be shot at run away then kill the person who may have shot you. Hope this clears things up

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    So what they're talking about is when you see a player shooting you through a window/grill but are unable to get a name, self defense implies only a time while you are being directly attacked, eg shot at, if you get away to cover then you are no longer being attacked, and if you go after that player based solely on the location you saw them last then you are taking an offensive action (a 'counter strike' if you will) and are no longer acting in self defense.

The rules are clear you cannot kill based on location, you either need a name, or you need to shoot them when and only when you see them shoot you or someone proven (detective).

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gooby_Pls For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Wow,I would like to give TTT a go again but this time I'm bringing my Barrister...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information