Closed Thread

Thread: Sourceban reporting

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0%
    Frosty7 will become famous soon enough Frosty7's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Frosty7     $ 0.00

Sourceban reporting

after my last report post icey advised me to use the sourceban and gave me the links, i have done this 3 times, but each time after submitting the ban request the page would not load or acknowledge that the request was sent.

I have no idea whether the ban requests worked or not but i have screenshots if needed (they are too large to attach)

PLEASE HELP!

- Frosty

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 0%

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty7 View Post
    after my last report post icey advised me to use the sourceban and gave me the links, i have done this 3 times, but each time after submitting the ban request the page would not load or acknowledge that the request was sent.

I have no idea whether the ban requests worked or not but i have screenshots if needed (they are too large to attach)

PLEASE HELP!

- Frosty

Hey Frosty, if you aren't able to use sourcebans your next best option is to private message an admin from the server via the forums, with the details you would include in your ban request, instead of making further threads. Hope thats helpful

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    This ^^

Frosty, if you have some in gmae issues as KT has said, send one of the admins a PM - you can find who the admins are for each server at the top of the forum, under the DtKServers drop down, and it's the fourth option.

Any questions let me know.

/closed

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information