+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you Mircan123

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 0%
    Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Envy_black     $ 0.00

Thank you Mircan123

Having someone actually help you play better instead of laughing at you or being nasty when you struggle is a god send, I've been playing in server 4 for the last 7 or so years and during that time i have been abused and harassed as a female player but also taught to play better and encouraged by a few good members especially Mircan123. i am closer now to becoming top 50 then i ever would have been had he not shown me a few good tricks and given me some great advice. So Mircan123 THANK YOU, for the help and encouragement that some of us thrive on i really can not understand why you are not admin, you should be.

DTK's Weed Farmer
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sam     $ 130.00
    Thank you Envy_Black for sharing,
    i know i have nothing to do with this, but it feels great to see members appreciate our team and our teams efforts
    Mircan youre a legend mate

cheers

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    There's a reason why Mircan is such a highly respected member of DtK and given Admin/Jedi

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 216

mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] mircan123     $ 25.00
    Thank you all for all the kind words. Thank you Envy for appreciating a friends advice you and Ikilled have been long time friends to me and have shown great respect over the years and our rivalry and fun is what its all about. I have always shown Respect to those I play this game with and also have been respected. I guess by being genuine and being yourself and not pretend to be something you are not goes a long way. I am not a Great player by any means but I put in a lot of hard yards and its been great fun along the way. I have had a few great friends in DTK over the years and some of those were and still are great players and they showed me a few tips and tricks to help my game along and move up to the next level. Some of those great players that have helped me are the unforgettable Kreuger Alars, Sarin, Daillivibe, Mitch, Becca, these are all great players in their own right and have been my mentors. As I have had a little help from my friends along the way I am happy to share a little help with those that are my friends. Even if you are new to any of the DTK servers dont be shy or too proud to ask me anything you want to know about playing the game. I would be happy to help you whether you are a boy or girl. Remember always Show respect to others if you want respect back always be kind and courteous if you want to be treated kindly. Always give 100% and you will be at the top somewhere.
    Cheers to all and a Happy New 2018.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Well said Mirc

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 118
    lessfe269 is just really nice lessfe269 is just really nice lessfe269 is just really nice lessfe269 is just really nice lessfe269's Avatar
    Total Donations For

lessfe269     $ 0.00
    well said my friend to me your a mate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lessfe269 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Always been a nice guy Mircan.. never had a problem on your server it's got a good vibe.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Casual Member
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 282

Fizzicist has a spectacular aura about Fizzicist has a spectacular aura about Fizzicist has a spectacular aura about Fizzicist's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Fizzicist     $ 10.00
    This is awesome. Big props to Mirc, always a gentleman on the server.

Envy, keep playing and you'll get there. When i started I thought i'd never get to top 200 and now i'm up in the top 50 somewhere. You're doing great. Stay away from me with your knife, lol.

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Now this is what its all about Envy is a great player and nice chick too when asked for help by mirc he helped. DTK members and admins could all take notes on how he supports players hence forth supporting the DTK community!

I dont usually give out an applause but Mirc YOU GOT MINE MATE!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to UpWithIt For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 101
    YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] YogiBear     $ 0.00
    Well done Mircs, well said!!!
    Ive also had great pleasure and time playing either along side of you or against and either way you give me a good ol giggle Oh sorry about my team killing you sometimes, but you just run in front of me lol
    Heres to many more games and years to play in game with you!

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    Loving the Mircan appreciation post... he deserves it! Keep it up Mircs you're a legend.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information