Closed Thread

Thread: woah !!

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%
    ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

ScourgeTheBabyBunny     $ 0.00

woah !!

hi !!! so it's been about three years or so since i last interacted with the DtK forums !

i was reminded of this account's existence via the birthday bot (bless it's soul) and decided to make this thread formally asking my account be either deleted or archived, if possible !

it's a source of discomfort since i joined the community when i was so young & being aware of it's existence makes me a tad anxious. dying to kill was a prominent part of my childhood, the people here were lovely & the experiences i had were overall very pleasant, but i wasn't very self-aware due to my age !

it's nice to visit here again & see familiar usernames, especially now that i'm on the brink of becoming an adult, reminiscing is inevitable ... it's a bit overdue but thank you all for the experiences i had here, embarrassing as they are to look back on.

i hope the community is still as lively as it was back in 2012-2014, i wish the best for every user i interacted with that is still active, even to this day ! :0c

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ScourgeTheBabyBunny For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    <33

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody2G View Post
    <33
    smh cody 2017 and you STILL have a crush on scourge

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

i do surf stuff
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 29
    highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] highpr     $ 0.00
    Happy Birthday
    used to be a surf admin when that was a thing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to highpr For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Hey Scourgey girl!

We don't delete accounts, you just simply stop logging onto it - having said that though, it would be nice to see you around more again, as you've said you have aged since previous encounters here and undoubtedly you've changed, the community has too.

It's obvs up to you though. x

P.S I can remove tags at least for you, if you like.
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 08-12-17 at 02:12 PM.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    the hell... you still owe me that chicken you stole.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 309
    ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

ScourgeTheBabyBunny     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    Hey Scourgey girl!

We don't delete accounts, you just simply stop logging onto it - having said that though, it would be nice to see you around more again, as you've said you have aged since previous encounters here and undoubtedly you've changed, the community has too.

It's obvs up to you though. x

P.S I can remove tags at least for you, if you like.
    hi cuff !!! i feel like it's fair to have my tags removed since i haven't been active at all these past few years !

i would love to get back in touch with the community, but maybe in the future with a new account ... if that's possible, i don't know if double-accounts are against the rules. thank you for informing me !

the hell... you still owe me that chicken you stole.
    man that thieved chicken keeps me awake at night, if there's a kfc toll i'm willing to pay up :' 0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScourgeTheBabyBunny For This Useful Post:

The Downie Dodo
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 17

Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Dodo_Man     $ 5.00
    lmao Scourge how are ya, remember pimpact and marcus?

Closed Thread

Thread Information