+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reset Server points January 1 2018

Casual Cuck
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Sypher     $ 30.00

Reset Server points January 1 2018

Considering that the point system in ttt has changed i think its time the leaderboards were reset. Majority of people who got top 30 got there when it was much was much easier meaning its now near impossible for them to be surpassed.

+1 if your agree

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Overall activity: 0%

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    I personally don't see the need to reset points, you should be playing the game because you enjoy it, not because you want to gain points or am I missing something?

I'm utterly trash and never earn points, scoreboards shouldn't matter and I'm not sure what satisfaction you would gain by resetting them.
    I mean, you can't really say to someone why they should be playing the server. There's no harm in wanting to see how 'good' you are on the leaderboards. People (like myself) get satisfaction from getting milestone points and competition at the top is fun. Yes, you're trash

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

Banned malala is on a distinguished road malala's Avatar
    Total Donations For

malala     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Life is a Highway View Post
    i believe a better solution would be to change the point system back to how it worked a couple of months ago. It would make it so players can still earn a good amount of points and make it actually possible for players to catch up while keeping the players that have gained their points to keep their points, keeping everyone happy
    you mean the system where you gained points for just simply playing? I dislike gameme on ttt servers but the system in place was even worse, you simply gained points from playing a lot and never lost any

Quote Originally Posted by Zuelhs View Post
    There's no need for a point reset. People like Life have dedicated so much time to get to where he is at the moment. He doesn't deserve to lose his rank. Everyone should just work hard like Taykay, progressing through the ranks (Congrats to her). True people such as Life has been here alot longer, but he grinded hours and hours to be the best. Just my POV on this :P
    It is literally just playtime to get you there, you earn bonus points for killing traitors and headshots, which hardly adds up enough to make up for being hours behind, gameme is meant to be balanced so the best player is at the top, not the one who plays the most

Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    I personally don't see the need to reset points, you should be playing the game because you enjoy it, not because you want to gain points or am I missing something?

I'm utterly trash and never earn points, scoreboards shouldn't matter and I'm not sure what satisfaction you would gain by resetting them.
    Removing points would probably be the best thing, they pretty much show who plays the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody2G View Post
    HLStatsX gives people another reason to dedicate time towards the server, to take away the time required in order to be in these top positions would throw their hard work straight back in their face.

I'd be mad if this happened to FFA, should expect the same for any server that runs it.

If it's possible to fix how much points you get on TTT, though, I'd be up for that. It seems that players in top positions got them before the system went weird, and nobody will be able to challenge them. (Don't crucify me if I've got this wrong.)
    if FFA's points are like the normal gameme points you lose points for being killed , in TTT you can't lose points, you get points for winningthe round (this is based on ct/t winning not traitor/inno winning so it is random) headshots, killing traitors as innocent and MVPs which are buggy as ♥♥♥♥ in ttt
    Essentially whoever plays the most will have the most points (as evident right now)
    Gameme on ffa awards the players who can live the longest and not lose points from dying as much

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by malala View Post
    you mean the system where you gained points for just simply playing? I dislike gameme on ttt servers but the system in place was even worse, you simply gained points from playing a lot and never lost any
    no the system that was in place a couple months ago was you got awarded more points for doing your role, i.e. you gained 10 points for killing a traitor.

the current system is where you pretty much gain points for playing
    Love my Lollipops.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Banned malala is on a distinguished road malala's Avatar
    Total Donations For

malala     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Life is a Highway View Post
    no the system that was in place a couple months ago was you got awarded more points for doing your role, i.e. you gained 10 points for killing a traitor.

the current system is where you pretty much gain points for playing
    so the current points are the same as the old but without points for killing traitors? id imagine thats a bug with the new csgo update and not a feature and that we should stick with the old points

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody2G View Post

If it's possible to fix how much points you get on TTT, though, I'd be up for that. It seems that players in top positions got them before the system went weird, and nobody will be able to challenge them. (Don't crucify me if I've got this wrong.)
    I mean when i first started playing TTT only points you could get was from headshots and look how much i needed to grind just to reach the top10 true the 10 point per T killed helped but i was already in the top 10 by that time.

JESUS CHRIST CODY OMG XD XD XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

9. The Following User Says Thank You to matthew267811 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 23

GARRYtheGOON ツ is on a distinguished road GARRYtheGOON ツ's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] GARRYtheGOON ツ     $ 10.00
    Just reset life before he hits 100k and ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ relapze 1st again.
    Also i was like ranked 70 before the new point system and am like 34th now, meaning that if someone as GARBO as me at csgo can get close to top30 then someone decent and dedicated can get it eventually too.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    tommm will become famous soon enough tommm will become famous soon enough tommm's Avatar
    Total Donations For

tommm     $ 0.00
    I'd like points to be reset just to trigger the people at the top

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tommm For This Useful Post:

TTT ManlyMan
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 186

Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Connor     $ 60.00
    -1 Don't want Life to lose all his points

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Connor For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Why are you even worried about point collection on a role playing server?
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered Chaos View Post
    Why are you even worried about point collection on a role playing server?
    1: Bragging rights.
    2: feels more competitive trying to get to a certain rank.
    3: People like the T or the detectives don't camp and try and find players to get those MVP points or headshot points (only for T).
    I could go on but ill leave it there for now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information