+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reset Server points January 1 2018

Casual Cuck
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Sypher     $ 30.00

Reset Server points January 1 2018

Considering that the point system in ttt has changed i think its time the leaderboards were reset. Majority of people who got top 30 got there when it was much was much easier meaning its now near impossible for them to be surpassed.

+1 if your agree

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Overall activity: 0%

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Love my Lollipops.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Promo is my son

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 61

Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Knifey.     $ 68.26

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knifey. For This Useful Post:

matt tags
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Matt_     $ 0.00
    minus

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt_ For This Useful Post:

DTK's Weed Farmer
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sam     $ 130.00
    i dont even play cs:go
    but i think a reset is a fair thing to be done, giving equal chance for the players to reach top positions.
    AND if you are among the top players, it should not be an issue to gain a spot in the top after a reset

+1 if i may

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    i dont even play cs:go
    but i think a reset is a fair thing to be done, giving equal chance for the players to reach top positions.
    AND if you are among the top players, it should not be an issue to gain a spot in the top after a reset

+1 if i may
    i believe a better solution would be to change the point system back to how it worked a couple of months ago. It would make it so players can still earn a good amount of points and make it actually possible for players to catch up while keeping the players that have gained their points to keep their points, keeping everyone happy

Loser
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] BeavR     $ 0.00
    I don't really mind if there is a reset or if the change it back, but I would definitely like it if something was done because basically the only way to get points now is playtime and not killing people etc. Feels bad because people with a LOT less playtime than me are higher on the leaderboard only because they played earlier than me.

let life get 100,000 first

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    just reset life's points, that noob isnt giving anyone a chance!!

Casual Cuck
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Sypher     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by beavr View Post
    let life get 100,000

i dont want life to get 100k his ego is big enough as it is

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sypher For This Useful Post:

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Ok so the ttt plugin is a community made plugin. Now the thing with community plugins is that when valve does a big update everything other plugin needs to be updated. As well as valve updating csgo we have also updated our version of the ttt plugin to try make the server as up to date as possible. Now the ttt plugin is very unstable and wasnt coded very well at the start. Currently the owner is trying to clean this code up to try make it more stable as well as add new features.

When we change/update plugins somethings just dont work (health and hurt station). We try our best to enable all of these things but at the end of the day we prioritize the server being stable and try reduce the amount of crashes the server has each day. We understand crashes are going to happen but minimizing these things is the best we can do.

Promo is my son

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 61

Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Knifey.     $ 68.26
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    Ok so the ttt plugin is a community made plugin. Now the thing with community plugins is that when valve does a big update everything other plugin needs to be updated. As well as valve updating csgo we have also updated our version of the ttt plugin to try make the server as up to date as possible. Now the ttt plugin is very unstable and wasnt coded very well at the start. Currently the owner is trying to clean this code up to try make it more stable as well as add new features.

When we change/update plugins somethings just dont work (health and hurt station). We try our best to enable all of these things but at the end of the day we prioritize the server being stable and try reduce the amount of crashes the server has each day. We understand crashes are going to happen but minimizing these things is the best we can do.
    wat? i am very confused? are you saying the updates broke the point system?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knifey. For This Useful Post:

i do surf stuff
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 29
    highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] highpr     $ 0.00
    mayube if u really want reset just deduct a percentage of their current points and revert to old points or just go back to old point system even though points dont really matter at all in ttt but w/e

edit: no reason to imo
    Last edited by highpr; 13-11-17 at 08:26 PM.
    used to be a surf admin when that was a thing

Regular Member Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Kiwiception     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sypher View Post
    Majority of people who got top 30 got there when it was much was much easier meaning its now near impossible for them to be surpassed.
    that is not true before the point system broke, i was behind icey by at least 5k i brought that up to 2.2k and before you say i no lifed ttt this was when i had a min of 2hrs of net and a max 6 (unless sunday which was all day) of net.
    Its all about those headshot points baby

and im pretty sure the top thirty are constantly changing and going back and forth like tayk broke top thirty then twenty and heading for top ten (most of this was during the shitty points)
    Last edited by Kiwiception; 13-11-17 at 08:44 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiwiception For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zuelhs     $ 0.00
    There's no need for a point reset. People like Life have dedicated so much time to get to where he is at the moment. He doesn't deserve to lose his rank. Everyone should just work hard like Taykay, progressing through the ranks (Congrats to her). True people such as Life has been here alot longer, but he grinded hours and hours to be the best. Just my POV on this :P

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuelhs For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 351

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    Just reset Life and Relapze, so whoever the beautiful, wonderful, skilled, amazing and incredible player who is 3rd, can be number 1.

passed

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    Although this is a controversial topic, I don't think a point reset is necessary. Players who have put countless hours and days into reaching the rank they are shouldnt have their ranks discarded. It is a sign of hard work and commitment to the server. I have put 26 days 09:50:31 hours into getting ranked 11 of 28,237 with 29,173 points. I'm about 4000 points of 10 (coming for you Matthew), and am a long way off Life, with 99,807 points. I would hate to have 26 days of commitment lost and having to start over. In short, I believe when the server gets the chance, it should convert back to the old point system so I could actually catch up to rank 1 :^).

On a side note, can we change the phrase "they no-lifed points" to "they Lifed points"? Thanks.
    Last edited by TayK47; 15-11-17 at 09:17 AM. Reason: detail

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Scarth     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuelhs View Post
    There's no need for a point reset. People like Life have dedicated so much time to get to where he is at the moment. He doesn't deserve to lose his rank.
    Agreed. The leaderboard doesn't do anything besides show the dedication those players have to the server. It's a sort of trophy for their commitment. Also, the top 30 are still constantly changing so it still provides that competitiveness. There's no need for a point reset imo.

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    I personally don't see the need to reset points, you should be playing the game because you enjoy it, not because you want to gain points or am I missing something?

I'm utterly trash and never earn points, scoreboards shouldn't matter and I'm not sure what satisfaction you would gain by resetting them.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00
    Before reading this i would like to say that i only used top 10 as the example since it was the easiest for me to give examples of.

I mean the only reason why the top 10 are those ten people is because majority of them have a lot of hours on the server, there are those exceptions but majority of the players in top 10 have like over 20 days on the server a great example is life who is almost about to hit 80 days and his first.

( just wanted to add my thought that is all )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    HLStatsX gives people another reason to dedicate time towards the server, to take away the time required in order to be in these top positions would throw their hard work straight back in their face.

I'd be mad if this happened to FFA, should expect the same for any server that runs it.

If it's possible to fix how much points you get on TTT, though, I'd be up for that. It seems that players in top positions got them before the system went weird, and nobody will be able to challenge them. (Don't crucify me if I've got this wrong.)
    Last edited by Cody2G; 14-11-17 at 10:26 PM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information