+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question: What do you like about TTT maps?

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Question: What do you like about TTT maps?

Hi all,

Was curious about TTT maps as they don't really need to have any clear defined functions or layouts, so I thought I would ask what people love and hate about TTT maps.

Do you like them to be realistic or fun?
    Do you like them to be wacky or uniformed?
    Do you like them to be open cut or a labyrinth of corridors/tunnels?
    Do you prefer them to be inside, outside or inside/outside?

Anything you guys are able to list would be appreciate.

This is for no specific reason at all btw

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Loser
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] BeavR     $ 0.00
    Hey,

I like the indoor/outdoor maps with my favourite maps being nukehouse and apehouse. I like the underground feature in nukehouse because it isn't too big and there aren't too many hiding spots. Apehouse is a good map too, I just don't like all of the doors you can hide in inside the house as they can tend to drag the round out for ages.

As far as suggestions go, I'm not the best with coming up with ideas but I was thinking you could make a map with a shop of some kind (eg. a supermarket) and have an outdoor section out the front and back of the store. You don't need to have heaps of aisles (like Bunnings) but you could just make it like your average 2 dollar shop with a couple of aisles and a cash register at the front.

Good luck, I'm not offended if you completely ignore my stupid ideas....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeavR For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information