+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stepping Down.

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

Stepping Down.

Boobies!

For the past couple of months or so, I don't believe I have had the right kind of focus that (I believe) either of the gungame servers are in need of from the admin team.

I do have faith in the hope that Squall can find somebody not only with the motivation that these servers need, but the ability to get the rest of the team(s) motivated to get things done that need doing...

#4 has been my favourite server for 7 years, I just have not had the right focus to be able to be that person and for that, I do apologize because I feel that I have let DtK down in that regard..

For the past 7 years, I've been admin on CSS JB, Gungame DM, Gungame (not deathmatch), Team Gungame, Dust2, on CSGO, JB, TTT, GGDM....

Some of you would even remember I was Staff until I stepped down (when I needed to have the extra time to spend with the only man I ever called Dad who had been put into palliative care)...
    Some would probably even remember my uhm ... "It's Time" thread when I left DtK due to misunderstandings being taken too far... But then my senses came back to me and I came home to the community that hosts the only servers I've been interested in playing on when I'm playing CSS or CSGO...

I'm not leaving DtK, so this isn't a goodbye thread or anything like that...

I am stepping down from both the JA positions I currently hold, on the #4 and #13 gungame servers.

If personal circumstances change and I'm confident enough that I can give a server the proper focus it deserves and needs, then I'll happily apply for a JA position again... However, that being said, due to family and personal issues, I don't see that happening in the near future.

To those of you who are currently admins for any of our servers...
    You got your position for a reason, that reason being that you have been trusted to treat that server as a priority in your day to day schedules, not just playing on the server(s) you're admin of, but ensuring that you are doing everything you're able to do, to help that server grow and maintain the best gaming experience that can be offered to a stable and growing player base...
    If you're losing players to other similar servers, you're doing it wrong.
    The servers won't be there forever, especially if they're not being played on enough to warrant the bills paid toward its upkeep.

To those of you who aren't currently serving admins, but would like to be:
    If you think you can give the dedication required and you haven't been an habitual pita ... then, by all means, go and apply, the worst that can happen, is that you don't get it, which only means, you can give it a try again later (not every week either...)... If you're brave enough, perhaps even approach the Senior Admin (if there is one) of the server and ask how you can improve your chances of being able to be successful next time.. That being said, be prepared for honesty and things you might not like to hear/read... take whatever constructive criticism on board, learn from it, grow from it...

To the now current #4 GGDM team ... Good luck. =)

Now, where's that button that says "Do not press" .....

Last edited by Muffbag; 31-08-17 at 12:06 PM.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Pun Master
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bob     $ 165.00
    Goodbye Boob Lady :P
    Last edited by Bob; 31-08-17 at 01:22 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    omg copycat!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    See you around, Becca. Please put your knife in to a retirement village, I'm unhappy to see it when I'm on GG4.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Heisen, ask ajay about how long I've been talking about this....

Cody.... my knife is never going to retire. =) sorry mate. =P

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 264

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    I think the fact that you feel the need to apologize despite everything you have done for this community is telling.

It's going to be strange not seeing you in an administrative position. good luck with IRL :^)

Boobies

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

[V]egan
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 326
    mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mirage     $ 0.00
    You've always made me laugh with ur enthusiasm and bad jokes ;0 good luck with your future endeavours becca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mirage For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 269
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ripkurrle24     $ 25.00
    It has been a hell of a time playing with you
    good luck in the future
    and plz don't knife me

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ripkurrle24 For This Useful Post:

Obese kiddo
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321

MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MeteorBlade     $ 20.00
    Sleep soundly my lord, for the boobs will not rest till we will have our vengeance. Thankyou for all your hardwork miladddy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MeteorBlade For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 194
    dacwacker has a spectacular aura about dacwacker has a spectacular aura about dacwacker's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] dacwacker     $ 0.00
    sorry to hear that becca will miss ya as admin , but unfortunately you still smell !

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dacwacker For This Useful Post:

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by dacwacker View Post
    sorry to hear that becca will miss ya as admin , but unfortunately you still smell !
    Yes. I smell pretty..

You however (yourself, not You, the member of the community) smell like pigs bum. =P

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

A Dirty Plebian
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] drillmored     $ 0.00
    I'll missed the good ol' knifing days D:

Boobies
    Drillmored

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    thanks for everything becca, especially the mentoring

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    You have done heaps for DTK..
    Glad you are not leaving.
    Thanks Becca
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Former JA
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Lukas     $ 0.00
    You're probs my favourite admin Becca, always cheering me up and making me laugh, thanks for your help with the servers <3

Obviously you're Jedi now not admin

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information