+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruit: Menntallity

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00

Recruit: Menntallity

DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    Menntallity
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Brisbane / Australia
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #3 Office Deathmatch
    • Server #5 Dust2 Deathmatch
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    Couple of Weeks, I used to also play awhile back on a different account.
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Because this community I feel is an amazing community to be apart of.
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    SAM and Psycho
    Any other information you want to include?
    Just an ordinary male playing games, hopefully I see you on the servers
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

Well done Apple.

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PS. Sorry for the unprofessional application xD

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Hasn't been around long but so far seems like a good kid, no negativity or issues at all +1

This is a positive endorsement, obviously
    Last edited by Psycho_62; 28-08-17 at 10:41 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    Hasn't been around long but so far seems like a good kid, no negativity or issues at all
    Yes, I am aware I haven't been on for awhile due to internet problems. I was thinking about making a post on my inactivity, but I felt like it really wasn't needed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Cereal
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Xeronos is on a distinguished road Xeronos's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Xeronos     $ 0.00
    +1 im helping mental children. ^^

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xeronos For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 6.0%

kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] kingy     $ 10.00
    I feel the Same as Psy....he's been off and on.we could give him ago........if there are any problems, within the DTK family we have ways and places to send the Naughty ones........

i do have a question.......

Why this account not the other one you were referring too?.......its not Banned is it
    Last edited by kingy; 28-08-17 at 07:59 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingy For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by kingy View Post
    I feel the Same as Psy....he's been off and on.we could give him ago........if there are any problems, within the DTK family we have ways and places to send the Naughty ones........

i do have a question.......

Why this account, not the other one you were referring too?.......it's not Banned is it
    Sure I can understand where you're coming from. The other account I no longer own, gave it to a mate of mine and yes its VAC Banned on steam for hacking on Team Fortress 2 (Family member).

I am going to be completely honest because the last community I was apart of on Team Fortress 2, I completely lied to their faces.

EDIT: I have linked my original account no longer owned by me, but owned by my mate in a different country: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChinaisGay/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    RastaM has a spectacular aura about RastaM has a spectacular aura about RastaM's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] RastaM     $ 0.00
    Menntallity I'm sorry about Kingy and especially Psycho, +1 all the way man. No negativity and friendly guy.
    Last edited by RastaM; 28-08-17 at 10:36 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaM For This Useful Post:

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00
    lol psy and kingy had every right to question this person, playing on a new account from a previous vac banned account and lying to a community i mean the honesty is fine but nothing wrong with kingy or psy asking the questions bud.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DertySnatchez For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by RastaM View Post
    Menntallity I'm sorry about Kingy and especially Psycho, +1 all the way man. No negativity and friendly guy.
    Thanks, RastaM, I do not mind these questions because they are just doing their jobs :P

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Neutral as I don't play CSS anymore, but you seem to present yourself in a respectable enough manor questionable decision bringing up a VAC'd alt account that belongs to "a mate in another country", but all the best with the application.

Some of y'all may want to take a step back and chillout lmao it's an application for someone to join the community, shitposting isn't a good representation of what DtK has to offer.
    Last edited by Ham; 29-08-17 at 08:19 PM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    Neutral as I don't play CSS anymore, but you seem to present yourself in a respectable enough manor questionable decision bringing up a VAC'd alt account that belongs to "a mate in another country", but all the best with the application.

Some of y'all may want to take a step back and chillout lmao it's an application for someone to join the community, shitposting isn't a good representation of what DtK has to offer.
    Thank you very much for your response. I just thought I would mention that account just in case it was needed

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    So cheers for the irrelevent comments there, for a refresher - http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthread.php/27353-Posting-Comments-On-Recruit-Applications

[Comments relating to the deleted post were also deleted for consistency reasons, dw guys no issue with those comments]
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 30-08-17 at 03:53 PM.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 6.0%

kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] kingy     $ 10.00
    Menntallity. Thank you for the information you have given on that matter. if its not css i have no problems here

25. The Following User Says Thank You to kingy For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by kingy View Post
    Menntallity. Thank you for the information you have given on that matter. if its not css i have no problems here
    Alright man, thanks for the comment and do not worry its not for any CS game

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Final [Processing]
    Steam ID
    : ok
    F
    orum Membership: ok
    F
    orum Posts: ok
    P
    laying time: ok
    Forum Infraction
    s: ok
    B
    ans Listed: ok
    C
    ongratulations
    and welcome officially to the DTK Neophyte ranks. Your details have been submitted to receive your in game tag. This can take up to 7 days.
    Just a reminder also to make sure you are familiar with (A) Our Forum Rules and (B) Our Server Rules.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    Final [Processing]
    Steam ID
    : ok
    F
    orum Membership: ok
    F
    orum Posts: ok
    P
    laying time: ok
    Forum Infraction
    s: ok
    B
    ans Listed: ok
    C
    ongratulations
    and welcome officially to the DTK Neophyte ranks. Your details have been submitted to receive your in game tag. This can take up to 7 days.
    Just a reminder also to make sure you are familiar with (A) Our Forum Rules and (B) Our Server Rules.
    Thank you very much Cuffeh! I'm glad to be apart of this community

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information