+ Reply to Thread

Thread: l8erz n3rdz

Shot Blocker, Rim Rocker
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 406
    Overall activity: 0%

Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Shaq     $ 10.00

l8erz n3rdz

Not too long ago I was given my second opportunity as an admin of a DtK server, an opportunity I decided to take, becoming an admin of TTT. Unfortunately, after my relatively short time as a part of this team, it is my time to step down and move on to other things.

Whilst I often revel in the nostalgia of my first admin role as JA of CS:S Jailbreak back in 2014, I can truly say that the current and prior TTT admin team members that I have had the chance to work with are truly some of the most hardworking and passionate admins that I have ever gotten to know.

I want to thank you all for the immense effort you have all put into the giant server that is TTT, ensuring it has remained one of the best servers DtK has seen. Although I will not be admin alongside you anymore, there are still many memories to be made between us as not only were you great admins, but a great bunch of people.

Secondly, I want to thank the Council and Staff, in particular, Squall (obviously), as well as Ajay and Krez. The amount of involvement you guys have had with my time at TTT is incredible and it only makes me wonder and marvel at the work you guys must put in behind the scenes that I do not get to see. You guys are amazing.

Last but certainly not least, I want to thank the many DtK members and various TTT rands that created my earliest memories with TTT and lead me to want to Admin such a server. You guys are the true keepers of TTT and without all of you (yes, even the annoying ones), TTT would not be the chaotic, yet exciting server that it is.

I'm not going to do any Individual shoutouts, I don't think I need to, everyone I have met in my time will know who they are and know how much I appreciate them.

I look forward to whatever comes next in my 5 year+ story as a DtK member, but I will never forget this short but sweet time here on TTT.

<3

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Thanks for being a great pal .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    i love you shaq

gl with all your journeys

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkfood For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    This is the 2nd time you've left me as admin first JB now TTT #ShaKT forever
    Nah good work qt pie glhf xoxo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    Kobe is better

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Its been a pleasure working with you shaq and i can happily say in your short time of being an admin of TTT you have made a big impact on the team which will be missed. We hope that your other things go well

About time you said something i can agree with Heisen

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceBlock For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 125

Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Static     $ 60.00
    I'll miss you Shaq. You were the better half of the North Shore duo. We should play PUBG and talk about entertainment more often.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Static For This Useful Post:

Former JA
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Lukas     $ 0.00
    NOOOO, U AND SHARK, why u destroy my emotions like dis, I am dead inside goodbye my love

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lukas For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Shaq for jedi 2k17?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    shaq for registered user 2k17

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    I cannot believe this.
    You pullin off the orlando to the lakers type deal here.
    goin from csgo to pubg.....

not to mention you HATE the 2k14 soundtrack. which is easily the best one, handpicked by the goat himself.
    I am very upset, Shaqtus.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Avocado Lover
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258

Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lizzy     $ 145.99
    Waah nooo =(

Will you still pop in and play anyway?

Also thanks for helping look after the team ^_^

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy For This Useful Post:

Shot Blocker, Rim Rocker
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 406

Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Shaq     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    Will you still pop in and play anyway?
    Not if Boarding is there

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaq For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 436

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaq View Post
    Not if Boarding is there
    I was going to say something nice but ♥♥♥ ya

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    NBA 2K14 has the best soundtrack.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information