+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stepping Down

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Overall activity: 0%
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00

Cool Stepping Down

Hey everybody, as the title of the thread suggests I've decided to step down from my admin positions on TTT and Surf. To this day, I've been an admin for 7 months and 6 days on TTT, and on Surf 2 months 9 days. I've now spent 553.14 hours on TTT, and 70 on surf. And before you go on commenting how I suck at surf, I've had 4 records, so suck an egg.

Before I go over individual shoutouts/thanks and explain my reasons for stepping down, I'd like to just mention that it really sucks that I'm leaving these teams at this point in time.

(In my opinion at least) These servers are at the very best they've ever been, there are a lot of new exciting things happening, and I guarantee there will be more to come, which sadly I'm gonna miss out being a part of.

An average day in the life of a sharkfood:
    Monday:School (8.00AM-3.00PM)
    Tuesday: School (8.00AM-3.00PM)
    Wednesday: School (8.00AM-3.00PM) Work (3.30PM-9.00PM)
    Thursday: School (8.00AM-3.00PM) Work (3.30PM-9.00PM)
    Friday: School (8.00AM-3.00PM)
    Saturday: Work (12.00PM-9.00PM)
    Sunday: Free

When I became an admin I told myself that I was going to ENJOY playing and make it my goal to go over and above to do surpass the minimum expectancy whether it be my activity or the ideas I have in making the server better. And lately, due to school and other stuff I'm not able to get on often at all. School is a constant reminder of all the stuff I have to keep up with... On top of that, work is full-on and I generally have too much going on.

Overall I'm just not able to maintain decent activity anymore - things are stressing me out and making me anxious: this year's school-grades are the ones that are used when I apply for universities mid-way through next year (In NZ we do Year 13)

Even though I'm not in my final year of school, this year's externally assessed grades are what we use when applying for Uni, because we apply midway through next yea and obviously won't have the current grades back yet so we use THIS years

Since we live 3+hrs from anywhere I plan on going, I've got the worry of other things like affording to live on my own when I move out at the end of next year, how to deal with being completely independent when I'm only just turning 18, meeting deadlines, etc etc.
    Really, I've just got a lot on my mind and I have to put my health first before anything else. Gaming is a release for me and I don't find myself playing CS:GO as often anymore, the spare time I do have I don't want to be worrying about forcing myself to play csgo or to get on either surf or TTT.

TLDR; Unable to maintain a decent rate of activity consistently. Work & School make me too busy and I don't want to force myself to play

Shoutout/Thanks

Squall: Thanks for everything you do for the community, being part of both of these teams has made me come to the realisation of how full-on it must be for you to keep everything running smoothly and on top of that you've done it for a long time. DtK wouldn't be the same without your work - and I also never realised what a troll you were, you're DtK's biggest troll.
    ajay-tech: Thanks for all the advice and scoldings when I make an oopsie. Jokes aside, you do a lot for all of the servers and I appreciate the help and advice you've given me.
    Ice Block: Thanks for all the times you yelled at me in discord/teamspeak and called me a foreigner. Without another NZer on the team I feel the dirty australians would've slaughtered me by now. Thanks for all the work you do on and off server, you're a pretty good SA I guess and a c h i l l dude :^) Also don't ever mention that skeeting thing again
    Heisenberg: Well well well, you are my true love heineypoo, and out of you and IceBlock you are definitely the cutest. Thanks for helping make fun of Lewi/HorrorRocks/chatboxboy and all the random comments you make that end up in me laughing hysterically for 15 minutes. I also am awaiting payment for carrying you in PUBG because you lag and CSGO Guardian missions because you suck, aaand also payment for the 4000 points carry on !couples
    Ham: I guess you're pretty funny, squareboy. you're always pretty easy to talk to and you somehow make me laugh about the dumbest things... I'm gonna miss being on the team w/ you :^(
    Shag/Shaq: You've been around on TTT for so long and I missed you when you were gone, don't ever leave me again. Thanks for that YouTube adventure we went on and for being a c o o l dude
    Matthew267811: You are my brother Matthew, thanks for being the punching-bag 24/7. Somehow it always ends up in us making fun of you :^) I will miss being on the team with you brother
    Balding/Boarding: You've nearly been admin for a year now and I must admit you are the king dudmin, thanks for always making fun of Matthew or his sister. Hopefully one day we can have a TV battle as well.
    Lewi/HorrorRocks/chatboxboy: Thanks for leaking your old minecraft youtube channel. Sorry for all the cruel chatbox jokes I make, I even posted an apology in the chatbox if you'd like to read it. p.s you're a pretty chill dude to talk to ;^)

Becca: I refuse to accept your new name, thanks for being the one to guide me on my way to becoming TTT admin.
    Tyler: Stop being bad at videogames, every game I ever play with you ends up with me saving you in some way, private tyler. please git gud
    KT: man you only just became part of the team and hey you're not too bad... stop commenting about my accent

Weebonmaster: Brothers in arms, we were doomed from the start becoming IceBlock's slaves. When you left me, I almost cared. I know the gravity/speed jokes are cruel, but they will never ever end :^) (you're never on forums anymore, not sure if you'll read this)

cake./DatCake27: you're honestly one of the most fun people to play with, it just sucks that you don't have a lot of time at all to play anymore I really do miss having you a part of the team, DatCake27 (I don't know if you'll even read this, you're never on forum either)

Lifey, Knifey and Rumpf: I always have a blast playing on server or another game with you guys :^) Rumpf, get your drinking problem sorted

This isn't a goodbye to DtK, I'll definitely be playing frequently :^)
    Last edited by sharkfood; 18-07-17 at 12:29 PM.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Bucket will become famous soon enough Bucket will become famous soon enough Bucket's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Bucket     $ 0.00
    miss u

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bucket For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 244

Promo has a spectacular aura about Promo has a spectacular aura about Promo has a spectacular aura about Promo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Promo     $ 30.00
    luv u dad

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Promo For This Useful Post:

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sharkfood View Post
    DatCake27: you're honestly one of the most fun people to play with, it just sucks that you don't have a lot of time at all to play anymore I really do miss having you a part of the team, DatCake27 (I don't know if you'll even read this, you're never on forum either)
    Wew to the lad famalam, I detect cyberbullying "ok u guess"? 3':
    Good luck with your schooling or whatever, normie. :3c xD!

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kavemium For This Useful Post:

DTK's Weed Farmer
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sam     $ 130.00
    Good luck mate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

ExtendedClip2 has a spectacular aura about ExtendedClip2 has a spectacular aura about ExtendedClip2's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] ExtendedClip2     $ 20.00
    Good luck with your work and school Sharkfood .
    Is this the signature???

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExtendedClip2 For This Useful Post:

Avocado Lover
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258

Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lizzy     $ 145.99
    Can u still come play when ur free pls dirty northener

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 19
    de_nuB will become famous soon enough de_nuB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] de_nuB     $ 0.00
    bye <3 almost as good as me and heiney. at least i wont be getting anymore gags

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to de_nuB For This Useful Post:

senõr admin for le surf
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 351

Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lewi     $ 40.69
    goodnight sweet prince

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lewi For This Useful Post:

Regular Member Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Kiwiception     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkfood View Post
    Rumpf, get your drinking problem sorted
    ill drink for you XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information