+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stepping down (goodnight sweet cake)

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00

Cool Stepping down (goodnight sweet cake)

Hello. Soooo, it's finally time. I've been admin for 2 years, 6 months and 14 days (not including breaks but i can't remember all of those), first starting on Minigames and then moving to Jailbreak (now TTT) after around a year and 1 month. I have seen countless people come and go from this community and grown with my experiences, from a quiet lurking player, to an active member, and a rule-enforcing, contributing admin who I hope has been helpful and fun to play with :~)

I could rant on about this place but I'm glad to say I've made lots of friends and had many wonderful times making memories with all kinds of people, even if they no longer play on these servers, or play at all.

If I had to shoutout everyone I met it would take too long, so I'll just give a few that I can think of off my head:

Squall - thanks for giving me the chance to be admin here, and switching me from MG to JB when I asked.

Cuffeh - you've always been there ready to help people who need it, and I remember enjoying playing with you on CSS all those years ago.

ajay-tech - should I give a shoutout to you... or You/Hershel? One thing's for sure though, that meme hurts my brain, and you need to stop... No, YOU need to stop, not You.

KT - thanks for letting me be one of your admins, and all the fun times on CSS and CSGO

Jetpackin - I can't remember if you were the SA who let me be a minigames admin, if you were, thanks, if you weren't, well, your memes are okay I guess :^)

Ice Block - oh boy the things I say to please the SA... I hope you didn't record that stuff. Thanks for all the dedication to TTT, I can tell you care deeply for its future and such... and you're funny sometimes I guess boi )

Lobster - this guy is okay, we need to play Dota again sometime though m8

Current/past TTT admin team (this includes all of you in one big shoutout, hooray for time saving) - Basically you guys were great to work with and such, good chats on TeamSpeak and funny discussions between us (sharkfood will always be succfood.)

LittleAnalAnnie - I still feel embarrassed that I thought you were a boy, I'm so gullible :-( Many good times were had on TTT.

Becca - boobies. Need I say more? Always been a friendly but strict and knowledgable player and admin.

Qi_Bishop - only played with you on the servers like, twice, but using the chatbox to share memes and emoticons was real fun, cool guy (◕‿◕✿)/

You - Only You has the power to stop ajay before it's too late. I remember the times on zombies, but when did that meme start? It feels like forever.

I've gotten to the point where I can't remember or think of anyone else, but if there isn't a shoutout for you and you know you deserve one (no, this isn't about Hershel...), then: if you're really my friend and you know it, then thanks for making my experience here great :~)!
    that was really corny, I feel cringey right now tbh

Once again thanks to all of the people, including behind the scenes helpers, for making the community what it is. I'll still be able to play but not as much as I used to, and I won't forget you all. [◕‿◕]

sincerely, memecerely, cake. (and female cake if you were around when i could do that voice.)

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

Gif Master
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360

LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] LittleAnalAnnie     $ 119.69
    cakkkkkkkkkkeeeeeee nooooo :C

you were an amazing admin <3

#CakeForJedi <3
    Last edited by LittleAnalAnnie; 14-03-17 at 02:49 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleAnalAnnie For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Known you since you were a preb, watched you grow from a mouthy entertaining kid to a much more reserved, entertaining young adult ... and you KNOW I always loved Female Cake more than ANYONE..... always had your back and that's all I get?

I may find an appropriate video later, but for now ... this will suffice...

If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Known you since you were a preb, watched you grow from a mouthy entertaining kid to a much more reserved, entertaining young adult ... and you KNOW I always loved Female Cake more than ANYONE..... always had your back and that's all I get?

haha I'm very bad with writing about people since I don't know what to say but I always enjoyed playing with you thanks for all the fun times

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    give me the succ cake
    the dirty sugg

cake, you were always a cool admin, lots of people didn't see the funny side to you but I was lucky enough to...although in hindsight your memes were sometimes bland, especially when you hijacked my "dB^)" memebut hey, it's their loss
    and as much as it pains me to say this
    your "DatCake27" meme was actually quite funny but it was painful to admit it
    dont ever start that meme again, it hurts

one of my favourite moments with you:
    [Radio DJ] Alpha M!sfit: "here we have a shoutout from sharkfood saying "cake give me the succ"... nice one sharky"
    [Radio DJ] Alpha M!sfit: "the next shoutout we have here from DatCake27 from DtK saying "Can you be my waifu alpha misfit?"
    [Radio DJ] Alpha M!sfit: "I sure will be your waifu DatCake27"
    DatCake27: "OMG SHE SAID YES"
    DatCake27: *inaudible combination of laughter and crying*

ur a true meme my friend
    enjoy uni, hope you do well
    I guess I could say I hope you're...

SUCCessful
    hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    kill me

p.s the term is perfectionist not completionist and I will never you convince me otherwise qB^)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sharkfood For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    Oh so you want cake being introduced to ze_minecraft in 2014 I think I can do that in the look back at the years video for cake.

Thanks for being an awesome person and admin Cake .You. did an awesome job.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ajaytech For This Useful Post:

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Well Cake its been fun having you as an admin and its been a wild ride. I remember being a regular on the server and i used to love singing the starting song on de_westwood as i knew you hated it. Since getting JA it really opened up my eyes on how you are as a person and you werent this mean admin that i was scared of. You were actually funny ( kinda surprised tbh ). You love your memes and between you, ajay and sharkfood you all drove me up the walls with how shitty they were eg Datcake27 and those shitty Legend27 memes that followed. Now since becoming SA you cause me some headaches (like all the admins have) but you have generally been good (except when i try to talk to you and you want to have story time) but we will miss you.

I hope you enjoy your future endeavors making some spicy memes for once and that you jump on TTT from time to time.

Much love, Daddy Icey
    Last edited by IceBlock; 14-03-17 at 03:26 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IceBlock For This Useful Post:

TTT ManlyMan
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 186

Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Connor     $ 60.00
    Bye

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Connor For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Cake, you were on the TTT team at the end of '15 when I started my admin time.
    I'll never forget the fun times we had together on TTT <3
    You have been an asset to DTK and I can certainly say that I enjoyed playing with you man!

#cake4jedi

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00
    Goodbye cake it was great having you on TTT <3 <3
    (going to miss story times with cake )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    Sorry for ruining your surprise (; can I pls still have a slice of datcake27

#cake4jedi

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Secretly with the FBI
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203

Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ariko     $ 30.00
    I remember you from back in my Source days years ago. Great to hear that you've had a long and successful run.

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Thanks Cakey xoxo

I was happy to put up with you on both jb and ttt even if i did try and sell you off to other SA's
    Last edited by KT; 14-03-17 at 04:19 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 436

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    Cake is 12 and loves minecraft

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02
    oh em ghee my 2nd mention

TTT ManlyMan
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 186

Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Connor     $ 60.00
    My best memory of him was when his name was Wewladd

Obese kiddo
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321

MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MeteorBlade     $ 20.00
    Thanks for your hardwork on TTT. Now time for you to give a slice of that sweet cake

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
    Cake is 12 and loves minecraft
    lots of people like minecraft who are above 12yo tyvm....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    lots of people like minecraft who are above 12yo tyvm....
    Hell yeah

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    sad to see you go papa

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information