+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stepping Down

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02

Stepping Down

Hello everyone, I have made the decision to leave the admin team for Office. Since graduating year 12 and getting a full time job its been a lot harder for me to be able to get on and do the usual admin bizz on the server, I will pop-up every now and again but I think its time for me to leave the admin team iv'e had fun and its been a blast. Iv'e had great moments and met great people, but getting on everyday has now become a pain and turned into something annoying and un-joyable (sadly) and I honestly do think sometimes that it gets in the way of other stuff that i'd like to be doing.

I'd like to thank Knight Ops for the opportunity and seeing the potential in me to become an admin, thanks to all Office Admins for all-in-all creating a really good time in the server with really memorable moments (especially the ones I have caught on video). Iv'e had a great time being an Admin for Office, it truly honestly has been a blast.

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    Noo, not you bishop ;( whom will ever be good enough to replace you? Whom will say whom in chatbox every 5 minutes? Whom will be able to live up to everything youve done? I love you dad
    Have a very merry life, sweet one

AKA Qi_Bishop

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Noo, not you bishop ;( whom will ever be good enough to replace you? Whom will say whom in chatbox every 5 minutes? Whom will be able to live up to everything youve done? I love you dad
    Have a very merry life, sweet one
    Ill still be saying whom, thank you son

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    You better

Why do I make such cringeworthy posts, my name isn't even incred
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 20-02-17 at 10:02 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Obese kiddo
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321

MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MeteorBlade     $ 20.00
    i'll miss you my sweet prince

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MeteorBlade For This Useful Post:

Gif Master
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360

LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] LittleAnalAnnie     $ 119.69
    BISSHHHYYYYY NOOO :c

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleAnalAnnie For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    I'll miss you! Good luck on your future endeavours.
    Last edited by Tyler; 16-02-17 at 06:24 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Understandable reasoning.
    You were a great asset to the DTK Admin team!

I hope to see your sorry ass in Zombies from time to time

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by brittyboyshaun View Post
    Understandable reasoning.
    You were a great asset to the DTK Admin team!

I hope to see your sorry ass in Zombies from time to time
    You most definitley will sir!

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAnalAnnie View Post
    BISSHHHYYYYY NOOO :c
    Anniiieee :c (just remember our sandwiches)
    Last edited by Onesks; 16-02-17 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Sammich

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Bish, noooooo!
    We signed up together!
    Pleasure working with you buddy, good luck in whatever you choose to do in life

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Avocado Lover
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258

Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lizzy     $ 145.99
    You will be greatly missed on office! Hope to see you pop on sometime either on office or sm take care bishy

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    Good luck with everything Bishmaster, hopefully see you around office.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Gooby_Pls For This Useful Post:

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    I'm sure everyone is grateful for your contribution to DtK, good luck to you on your endeavours

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkfood For This Useful Post:

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Whom is Bishy?
    Last edited by IceBlock; 16-02-17 at 03:39 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to IceBlock For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    Who is Bishy?
    *Whom

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Oh wait crap iceblock beat me to it i think

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    hi

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Bishop mate, thank you so much for serving as an admin for us, it’s been a pleasure.

It’s difficult to articulate how much I personally appreciate the time and effort you’ve given to Office and the admin team. Your banter has legit made me (and many others) laugh out loud more times than I can recall.

All the very best for you in the future Bishop, you total legend

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information