View Poll Results: Should we ban you jokes?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

32 50.00%
  • no

7 10.94%
  • after many years I still find them refreshing

10 15.63%
  • who is hershall?

15 23.44%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ajay's retirement.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517
    Overall activity: 0%

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00

Ajay's retirement.

INTERVENTION TIME!!!

So we all know Ajay, and we all love him (most of the time)

He is without a doubt one of the best staff to have ever been within the community.

That being said, I think it's time we band together form a militia of skinny white nerds with sharpened keyboards and put a stop to the hershal jokes once and for all (you jokes)

Cast your vote and let the tribe come to a conclusion.

EDIT:
    The ban should also include the implication of the above mentioned joke.
    And we will make a new thread for the accent next year
    Last edited by Tonic; 27-01-17 at 02:22 PM.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Definitely the weakest link. Goodbye AJ

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

TTT ManlyMan
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 186

Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Connor     $ 60.00
    Get Ajay out of here then I can be free on TeamSpeak and I thought it was hams meme since he created it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    How could You..........Do this Tonic people have been wanting to do this for a while now but no one did.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ajaytech For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Please pack your bags and leave immediately.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od

Total Donations For

You're fired!

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ajaytech View Post
    How could You..........Do this Tonic people have been wanting to do this for a while now but no one did.
    Would you like to rephrase that?

Don't blame hershall for this! She's done nothing wrong!

Don't make this all about you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Yes. Can we please but put ban on this. Ajay has got Sharkfood saying you jokes now and its driving me slowly crazy ontop of Ajay doing it too me.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Scarth     $ 0.00
    Ajay is an important figure who helped guide me to a better understanding of appropriate humor. I am grateful for what he so effortlessly inspired in me. He is one of the few people who would stop and ask you how you was doing and truly wanted to know, or he would ask any of the DtK Members about how you is doing. In my opinion this is an altruistic effort to promote hershel's popularity and keep her relevant in DtK. I'm sorry that Delta and Tonic are jealous of this. I do not support Ajay's retirement of either his efforts or other aspects of his personality - I find your thread nonsensical.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarth For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

11:10 AM - Ice Block ^-^: wow
    11:10 AM - Ice Block ^-^: what did you do to tonic
    11:10 AM - ajay-tech: I don't know what hershal would have done
    11:11 AM - Ice Block ^-^: wow
    11:11 AM - Ice Block ^-^: im voting yes on stopping the jokes now

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Scarth View Post
    Ajay is an important figure who helped guide me to a better understanding of appropriate humor. I am grateful for what he so effortlessly inspired in me. He is one of the few people who would stop and ask you how you was doing and truly wanted to know, or he would ask any of the DtK Members about how you is doing. In my opinion this is an altruistic effort to promote hershel's popularity and keep her relevant in DtK. I'm sorry that Delta and Tonic are jealous of this. I do not support Ajay's retirement of either his efforts or other aspects of his personality - I find your thread nonsensical.
    You're mum wears socks in the shower.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    Why do you spell "bad joke" as "Hershell" ajay??

Casual Member
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Scarth     $ 0.00
    So far let us look at those that have spoken against Ajay's altruistic behaviour:
    We have Delta and Tonic who I have already outlined as jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    You're mum wears socks in the shower.
    Tonic is also unable to utilise correct gramma – “You are mum wears socks in the shower” simply makes no sense and this barbaric destruction of the English language is much more harmful than Ajay’s harmless sense of humour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    Get Ajay out of here then I can be free on TeamSpeak and I thought it was hams meme since he created it.
    Connor who only wants Ajay gone from the teamspeak but did not say anything about what this thread regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkfood View Post
    Why do you spell "bad joke" as "Hershell" ajay??
    Sharkfood who is asking Ajay why Hershell spells “bad joke” as “Hershell” – he is going off topic.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarth For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    There should be only one votable answer 'Make them stop'

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    where is the "but hershell isn't here" vote??

Delta4[G]od

Total Donations For

Let's build a wall!

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Scarth View Post
    So far let us look at those that have spoken against Ajay's altruistic behaviour:
    We have Delta and Tonic who I have already outlined as jealous.

Tonic is also unable to utilise correct gramma – “You are mum wears socks in the shower” simply makes no sense and this barbaric destruction of the English language is much more harmful than Ajay’s harmless sense of humour.

Connor who only wants Ajay gone from the teamspeak but did not say anything about what this thread regards.

Sharkfood who is asking Ajay why Hershell spells “bad joke” as “Hershell” – he is going off topic.
    The intended use of my comment is to trigger people. In this case - you ( don't ♥♥♥♥ing say it ajay )
    Obviously it worked so that makes both the context and use of grammar correct.
    Your points are weak and not validated by anything realistic.

Delta4[G]od

Total Donations For

I’m sorry, you have been eliminated from the race.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od

Total Donations For

Please give me your jacket and leave Hell’s Kitchen

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    The intended use of my comment is to trigger people. In this case - you ( don't ♥♥♥♥ing say it ajay )
    Say what?

Closed Thread

Thread Information