+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pls add voteslay

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 0%
    de_nuB will become famous soon enough de_nuB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] de_nuB     $ 0.00

pls add voteslay

i know this is a bit hypocritical o.o but could u add voteslay so we can slay afk players on servers like d-run?

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 171

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    I dont really think that this would be necessary since the AFK mover would move them to spectate.

cheese
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 307
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    Noooo way. If you look at other parts of the votesystem, such as kick/ban/mute (ban and mute don't even work) they are mostly exploited when admins aren't on. For example, quite often admins come online to find a group of rowdy people (~8 players) just abusing the vote system for their own benefit.

Also, you must have noticed the way people follow each others decision like sheep in votes. If the majority vote yes, despite the reason behind the vote people will just continue to vote yes for the sake of it.

I understand this is the reason why admins need to be on, but the voteslay would be abused beyond belief in my opinion and is unecessary because as said above the only reason for slaying is AFK which we have the manager, and RDMs will be dealt with by admins, just come onto the forums and ask for one or try add a few on steam

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    As from a deathrun point of view people would voteslay if they dont like the last person who is completing the map. I know i would be targeted as im not very well liked by deathrun players

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkfood View Post
    Noooo way. If you look at other parts of the votesystem, such as kick/ban/mute (ban and mute don't even work) they are mostly exploited when admins aren't on. For example, quite often admins come online to find a group of rowdy people (~8 players) just abusing the vote system for their own benefit.
    Depends on the server I guess. It needs 80% of the votes is it? Barely ever gets passed on Zombies to say the least but I can't say for other servers. It's fine the way it is and if people are abusing it, a demo could be recorded!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 30
    HyperVen will become famous soon enough HyperVen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

HyperVen     $ 0.00
    No way i dont think thats a good idea people would just troll with it and possibly for zombies if there was to only be one zombie on ze someone would vote to slay the zombie to finish the level

Casual Member
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 30
    HyperVen will become famous soon enough HyperVen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

HyperVen     $ 0.00
    Or maybe voteslay should only maybe be enabled only for dtk members like [N] [M] [T] [V] [J] but this should only be enabled when no admin is on

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Burner is on a distinguished road Burner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Burner     $ 0.00
    Hyperven I think that a good idea but don't let n like us use voteslay because people with n aren't always that trustworthy, just a thought though

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burner For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Shilo is on a distinguished road Shilo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Shilo     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperVen View Post
    Or maybe voteslay should only maybe be enabled only for dtk members like [N] [M] [T] [V] [J] but this should only be enabled when no admin is on
    Most of the time there are like 0-3 neos maximum on the zombies server, its hard enough getting to even vote kick someone who is breaking the rules.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] 1daniellarter     $ 0.00
    yeah no way this should be a thing, way too exploitable

DtK Deathrun JA
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Overall activity: 48.0%

MasterOfCubesAU is a jewel in the rough MasterOfCubesAU is a jewel in the rough MasterOfCubesAU is a jewel in the rough MasterOfCubesAU is a jewel in the rough MasterOfCubesAU's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MasterOfCubesAU     $ 10.00
    I agree with the majority here, when admins aren't on, people will try to take advantage of it and vote slay the last player etc. And some neos aren't trustworthy at all to use it even if it was implemented.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Not sure if the AFK manager is on all the DTK servers.
    I can only speak for Zombies, and that does an alright job of taking care of the AFKs.

I don't think a !voteslay would be necessary on Zombies, and could be open to trolling when admins aren't on
    (rule is don't start votes when admins on, and we do cancel votes if we are on)

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    It's a good idea but it is completely unnecessary.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00
    I mean if we did add this what happens to the afk manager is it just going to sit there being pointless since people will just automatically see a player maybe standing there afk and instantly go ahead and call the vote to slay the player also if we do slay the player the player will just spawn back in next round and still stand there (loophole). Don't get me it was a good idea but I don't think we need one due to the servers already have the afk manager.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

I hate Life
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165

DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DOGGER     $ 10.00
    Really bad i've seen how deathrun people use vote mute and vote kick making so they can slay people will make it worse

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information