View Poll Results: Should DTK bring jailbreak back?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Jailbreak will be fun!

6 35.29%
  • No, I don't want jailbreak back!

11 64.71%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jailbreak?

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 0%

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00

Jailbreak?

So I have been thinking DTK should bring back jailbreak! I believe this should happen because more people will be active on jailbreak more than other servers like bhop hard or rocket jump. Also I want to play jailbreak and I want to be still part of this community without going on another server to play it! I know it will be a lot of effort to do but I believe it will be worth it! Please vote if you want jailbreak back to DTK!

Filthy 12ie
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 234
    cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] cloney     $ 0.00
    sorry mate, we've already tried and it's just not as popular as it was back in source.

its a no for me

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloney For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Jailbreak was brought back. Squall gave everyone plenty of warning that it would get shut down if the numbers didnt increase.
    Numbers didnt increase.
    Whats so different this time?

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    What Delta said ^.^

This was also fairly recently that this happened as well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Avocado Lover
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258

Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lizzy     $ 145.99
    I really wanted this so bad as I joined and got back in to CS only a few months ago after it was scrapped. I currently play JB on other servers but get fed up pretty quick. I would love to see it back but from what I've heard definitely won't be happening. Bad timing

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy For This Useful Post:

I hate Life
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165

DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DOGGER     $ 10.00
    It was pretty good when it got brought back then the fire nation attacked and it went dead

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    The issue is people say oh I want to play jailbreak it will be so great, ill play all the time blah Blah blah and that lasts three days. This was already done this year after countless people wanted a jail break server back and yet no one put effort into keeping it up or even playing. The dtk jb server was only shut down 4 months ago after no effort was put into it by players or admins (which includes myself) to keep it active and worth while for the community to have.

It's nice that people want it but to have a server it needs regular players not just from within the DtK community to make up the numbers on a server and last time people said they were willing to make up the numbers put the effort in to keep the server active and really getting it started but half of them didn't play or only played a few times, it's easy for people to say they want something and will play but not realistic with the effort shown, so I doubt there is any chance a jb server will be coming back.

Semi-professional lobster
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 447

Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Hollywood Rex     $ 65.56
    It was going well until shurtle got himself banned. Pretty sure he still has more hours on there than anyone else.

Death Reincarnate
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shredder     $ 10.00
    JB is dead. Rip in bread

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
    GPU:Gigabyte RTX 3060 12GB
    RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @3600MHz DDR4
    Motherboard:ASRock B550 PG Riptide
    Mouse:Havit RGB Gaming Mouse
    KeyboardLogitech G512 Carbon RGB

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Funny thing is that the server was never shut down, it was still accessible publicly till 4 days ago when it was passworded , slots reduced and tickrate changed to 128TICK as it will be used by the DtK War Team. Anyone looking for a JB server would have found it. ( http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....210.30:27023/ )

So FYI, a thread like this will never bring back JB.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information