Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post DtK Server League Grandfinals #11 Dust2 FFA vs #16 Bhop

Dear DtK Community,

At the end of the round matches for DtK Server League 2016, the two teams that are at the top are:

Server #11 Dust2 FFA
    Server #16 Bhop easy

These two teams therefore will be proceeding to the grand finale for this competition.

The format for the grand finals will be a Bo3. 3 maps will be played. Each team needs to select a map to be played and post their choice in this thread, the 3rd map has been neutrally chosen and is de_cbble. The first team to submit their map choice also gets to play that map first in the finals , followed by the other team's map and finally the neutral map.

Map #1: Map that gets submitted first
    Map #2: Other team's map
    Map #3: de_cbble

The assigned date for the finals is 6pm Sunday 6th November however teams are welcome to discuss and change the match date to their convenience, if both teams cannot come to an agreement, the assigned date will be used. (the matches have to be played by 13th November)

There will not be a separate thread for sign ups so you can use this thread.

Good luck to both teams!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by IcePowered View Post
    I didn't see the match but I take it this was all that big mouth Krezrands fault. Couldn't win the big one aye?
    I wasn't that much of a big mouth!! I was egging on tonic a bit in my post above coz I SUCK at mirage, nothing 2 do with arrogance!! I did make a few comments throughout the games but it was in all good fun, I swear!!!

Given the circumstances, we did pretty well. we're now fully aware of the sort of competition we're up against for future comps.
    All creds to bhop coz we got owned, but we'll learn and improve.

asuh dude

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 0%

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    I wasn't that much of a big mouth!! I was egging on tonic a bit in my post above coz I SUCK at mirage, nothing 2 do with arrogance!! I did make a few comments throughout the games but it was in all good fun, I swear!!!

Given the circumstances, we did pretty well. we're now fully aware of the sort of competition we're up against for future comps.
    All creds to bhop coz we got owned, but we'll learn and improve.
    Reported for griefing.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic