+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stepping Down

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 31.0%

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00

Stepping Down

Iv'e tried to keep people upto date with my Current Situation to those that didn't know
    why i havn't been active during my Admin Duties

I was in a car accident a few months back where i wrote my Car off and really injured myself Luckily it was at Work so i had some backup even though i had to lose the job.

After Recovery i got back into work with a really good company downside to this is i am out the house for almost 12 hours a day and am finding it really hard to get time on the computer let along at home.

I would like to Thank a few people for giving me the Time i needed to recover and was Patient with what i was going Through

Squall: I know i never got around to notifying you about my abense i do thank you for giving me the opportunity to be an admin once more.

Denathan: Gratz on SA for Zombies i know you will do the server proud, Thanks for Giving me time to recover and being understanding in my situation you have my greatest sympathy.

Britty: We have had our ups and downs but thanks for teaching me ropes and being there when i needed someone to talk to (even though we have the same name)

Cloney: My first Recruit and good Friend, Thanks for the Laughs mate

Ajay: Thanks for the understanding and advice you have given me throughout my time as a Admin to DtK

I do Find this choice difficult, but i did make a promise to a Certain Person that i could meet the Recommended hours, but these days they are just getting very hard to meet the Requirements

Thanks for Everything Though Guys.

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Hope your all good lad!

Thanks for the kind words

Please come back and join when you get chance/are upto it. Be good to have you around, in whatever capacity it is

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information