+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server #11 Dust2 FFA DM vs Server #17 1v1 Arena [Sunday 16th October 7pm]

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Thumbs up Server #11 Dust2 FFA DM vs Server #17 1v1 Arena [Sunday 16th October 7pm]

Dear DtK Community,

Match 6 - Sunday 16th October 7pm : Server #11 Dust2 FFA DM vs Server #17 1v1 Arena

Map for this match: de_dust2

Sign ups for the above match are now open. Signs are open to EVERYONE (members and non-members included). Please note you can represent any server you wish to.

Rules: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...r-League-Rules

Server Details: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...rvers-Bookings

Weekly Map Schedule: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...eague-Map-list

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 0%

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    il be available for dust2 if my power doesnt go out like it did last week

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    as always, i'll be there

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71

Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Chocolo     $ 10.00
    I can play for D2

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolo View Post
    I can play for D2
    aren't you playing for bhop? or do you just wanna join d2 so you can get easy wins!?!?
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    aren't you playing for bhop? or do you just wanna join d2 so you can get easy wins!?!?
    I haven't been able to play a single game for Bhop in the server league as each time I have work, Also my secondary server was Deathrun and they aren't competing.

These signups are open to anybody and the server that I support most out of these 2 is Dust2 but I am happy to play for 1v1 tomorrow. To be honest I just want to play in the server league.

I guess I'll switch team to 1v1 and hopefully it wont be as "easy" for Dust2 to get the win.

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    I haven't been able to play a single game for Bhop in the server league as each time I have work, Also my secondary server was Deathrun and they aren't competing.

These signups are open to anybody and the server that I support most out of these 2 is Dust2 but I am happy to play for 1v1 tomorrow. To be honest I just want to play in the server league.

I guess I'll switch team to 1v1 and hopefully it wont be as "easy" for Dust2 to get the win.
    might be difficult to play for dust2 now, considering they seem to have a starting 5.

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    im basically here when jetpakin isnt

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    might be difficult to play for dust2 now, considering they seem to have a starting 5.
    Are you talking about Dust2 or 1v1? I said I'm not playing for Dust2 anymore but if 1v1 already has a starting 5 then I guess I'll have to sit out.

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Are you talking about Dust2 or 1v1? I said I'm not playing for Dust2 anymore but if 1v1 already has a starting 5 then I guess I'll have to sit out.
    talking about dust2.
    didn't realise u legitimately cracked the shits over a troll post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

talking about dust2.
    didn't realise u legitimately cracked the shits over a troll post
    bruh...

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Do they let you on planes carrying all that salt

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    Do they let you on planes carrying all that salt
    ))

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

looks like we have 5

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    dust2 won 16-5 gg

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Undercover Martyn For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Krez and i vs the world

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Krez and i vs the world
    helped when they never even touched A!!!

fkn boring game bg.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information