+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BHOP Hard Server Extension Change Needed!

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    UncleBen is on a distinguished road UncleBen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] UncleBen     $ 0.00

Exclamation BHOP Hard Server Extension Change Needed!

As some of you may or may not know, the new map extension limit is 3 minutes instead of the previous limit which was 30 minutes (max).

But the thing is, what you guys don't realise or have possibly not taken into consideration, is that a majority of the maps on the hard server take between 15-30+ minutes at the very least for a vast majority of the players that decide to play on said hard server. While some maps are short and sweet, there are some bitterly painful ones that could take someone who isn't a pro, like, 45-60+ minutes to complete.

So what I and a few other players on the hard server wish, is for you guys to revert the extension limit back to what it previously was(30 mins), please.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, ily.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBen For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 0%
    bonjellycool is on a distinguished road bonjellycool's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] bonjellycool     $ 0.00
    Greatly agree with this post, when i was new to bhop hard it took me 1 hour to finish some maps, i got the maps extended by my good friend UncleBen. It still takes the vast majority of players 45-60 mins to complete maps. Hope you take this into consideration and change it back!!
    Last edited by bonjellycool; 20-08-16 at 12:28 PM.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    Quote Originally Posted by bonjellycool View Post
    Greatly agree with this post, when i was new to bhop hard it took me 1 hour to finish some maps, i got the maps extended by my good friend UncleBen. It still takes the vast majority of players 45-60 mins to complete maps. Hope you take this into consideration and change it back!!!
    Oh my goodness, please change this size.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 68

Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bauxe     $ 20.00
    I understand on the easy server (somewhat), but the hard server, I personally think, should have no time limit, and simply change when the map is rtv'ed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bauxe For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauxe View Post
    I understand on the easy server (somewhat), but the hard server, I personally think, should have no time limit, and simply change when the map is rtv'ed.
    I do agree with this. But i honestly think there should be a vote option to change a map if this thought would be used. Because people may not like the map/already completed it and have gotten their best time.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    UncleBen is on a distinguished road UncleBen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] UncleBen     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauxe View Post
    I completely agree but I'd say there should be but maybe when it comes to the RTV, I say it should go like this:

1 Person Online: 1 RTV
    2 People Online: 2 RTVs
    3 People Online: 3 RTVs
    etc up until 6-7 people, because whenever I or someone else is on the server and are alone at the time, sometimes one or two people come on every now and then, and just rtv right away because they cant do the map and then just end up leaving anyways.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 68

Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bauxe     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    I do agree with this. But i honestly think there should be a vote option to change a map if this thought would be used. Because people may not like the map/already completed it and have gotten their best time.
    That's exactly what RTV is for.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBen View Post
    I completely agree but I'd say there should be but maybe when it comes to the RTV, I say it should go like this:

1 Person Online: 1 RTV
    2 People Online: 2 RTVs
    3 People Online: 3 RTVs
    etc up until 6-7 people, because whenever I or someone else is on the server and are alone at the time, sometimes one or two people come on every now and then, and just rtv right away because they cant do the map and then just end up leaving anyways.
    The required votes can be changed, I agree. I've had this happen many times in the past.

Semi-professional lobster
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 447

Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Hollywood Rex     $ 65.56
    Hi sorry for slow reply, i think i missed this thread.

bhop hard /extend hasn't been changed and will still allow you to extend for 30. Only bhop easy was affected by that change for the reasons you mentioned.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information