+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smite the free 3rd person moba

Filthy 12ie
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Overall activity: 0%
    cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] cloney     $ 0.00

Smite the free 3rd person moba

So basically Smite is a third-person multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). inSmite players control a god, goddess, or other mythological figure and take part in arena combat, using abilities and team tactics against other player-controlled gods and non-player-controlled minions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/LEFT]
    This video just contains some of the gods using the best of their skills to overcome other players with their skills,passives,etc.(this guys voice sounds amazing)
    THIS GAME IS A FREE GAME!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now the reason why im putting this up is because im wanting to get back into smite. i've been playing this since 2013 and left it alone, so if anyone is possibly interested im willing to help you start out. also you should click on this link.

http://www.smitegame.com/play-for-free?ref=Cloney616
    to give me some goodies
    OR! If you already have a smite account add me on (Cloney616)
    Cant wait to see you on the battlefield.
    Last edited by cloney; 19-08-16 at 08:21 AM.

Filthy 12ie
    cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney's Avatar
    Total Donations For

omg trying to make a post look good is confusing af and takes so long, i feel for those that can make beautiful posts.

I hate Life
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165

DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DOGGER     $ 10.00
    i've played it before willing to try it again

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 180
    BilboBaggins is just really nice BilboBaggins is just really nice BilboBaggins is just really nice BilboBaggins is just really nice BilboBaggins's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] BilboBaggins     $ 0.00
    if you can teach me to jungle, im in

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 67
    PanadianCanda will become famous soon enough PanadianCanda will become famous soon enough PanadianCanda's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] PanadianCanda     $ 0.00
    Oh damn, Smite. Used to play back in its hayday. Ever since it got onto steam its gotten cancerous. Whats it like? havent touched for about 4 months
    A (C/P)anda for all occasions:

Banned
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    Remember test running this game at SN and PAXAUS. I got so many cool skin cards for Zues and Tyr. I can send you the code if it is still valid

Filthy 12ie
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by PanadianCanda View Post
    Oh damn, Smite. Used to play back in its hayday. Ever since it got onto steam its gotten cancerous. Whats it like? havent touched for about 4 months
    its changed quite significantly, so many new gods and season 3 = new rules + buffs and nerfs and new map

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information