+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Timer stopping midrun

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 0%
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00

Timer stopping midrun

Title says it all. The timer keeps stopping when midrun for my friend and I.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    So I just did a run on Caulis with the timer on the left showing up as speed every so often and not the time making me think the timer had stopped as well as last invalid in the menu box in the middle of the screen but was able to finish the run and it counted.

Could you possibly go into some more details if possible of what wasn't working?

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaytech View Post
    So I just did a run on Caulis with the timer on the left showing up as speed every so often and not the time making me think the timer had stopped as well as last invalid in the menu box in the middle of the screen but was able to finish the run and it counted.

Could you possibly go into some more details if possible of what wasn't working?
    yeah thats what happened. on the first map we completed we only noticed at the end when we tried to hit the finish button and it didnt register a time or anything. figured we had just forgotten to hit the start button so we went to a different map and the same thing happened again. about halfway through i realised the timer had disappeared and was replaced by the speed indicator, and again getting to the finish and pressing e didnt have any effect.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    Ok well I was able to finish my run fine so I may have to jump on again later today and check it out. Feel free to add me on steam and send me an invite when you are on and I can have a look into it.

Also did you land on the ground at all?

Sent from my Kogan Agora 6 using Tapatalk

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Yabish is on a distinguished road Yabish's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Yabish     $ 0.00
    Timers stopping mid run can be attributed to a few things.

1. The KZ mod on the server has not loaded your profile/rank. EG. New, Scrub, Trainee and so on. If you start the timer before it has loaded and begin your run, the timer will stop once it has loaded, if that makes sense.
    2. Going through some portals whilst your timer is on can stop your timer. A message is displayed in the chat when this happens saying "unverified teleport". I'm yet to understand why this happens but is does, so just be weary.

EDIT; there may be other events that stop the timer but I haven't experienced these yet.
    Last edited by Yabish; 23-11-16 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Additional Information

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yabish For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information