+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jail Break Rule Suggestions

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 0%

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55

Jail Break Rule Suggestions

This thread can be used in order to suggest additions, removals, changes to the current rule set for the server or to get clarification on certain rules. A full list of server rules for those not familiar with them can be found >>HERE<<

When suggesting anything please ensure you include the reason why you feel these rules need to be changed, removed or added to the server.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Mugens will become famous soon enough Mugens will become famous soon enough Mugens's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Mugens     $ 0.00

Jail Break Rule Suggestions

I think wardens should have to give orders before cell doors are open, to avoid confusion because a T will instinctively just run out towards the closest CT.

I also think a rule pertaining to escapees should exist, because there's been a bit of confusion whether the warden should name each escapee or give a general order. I think a general order is better (e.g. "All escapees please come back to the main cell stairs with no guns by X time or you can be killed.") because if you don't know who the T is it can ruin the round very quickly, if the T kills most/all of the CT's (I get that it's part of the game but the T's can still rebel).

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mugens For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    Can we get something down about knifing vents? Myself and others have been RDMed multiple times for knifing vents even though we weren't given the order not to. And most of the time the CT doesn't slay because "you were trying to escape"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLez For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 0%

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLez View Post
    Can we get something down about knifing vents? Myself and others have been RDMed multiple times for knifing vents even though we weren't given the order not to. And most of the time the CT doesn't slay because "you were trying to escape"
    I'll clear that up in the rules, but CT's are able to kill T's who are knifing vents without giving them a warning not to. Therefore knifing vents is a rebelling act and you can be killed for it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information