+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Entries and Tokens.

Promo is my son

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%

Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Knifey.     $ 68.26

Missing Entries and Tokens.

Hi,
    When i logged onto the servers today i noticed two things. the first that my tokens that i previously had disappeared, i went from 2.5k tokens to less than 500. Secondly my entries for the cap-com humble bundle pack had also seemingly disappeared or been removed. I went from an approximate 20% to win with just under 100 entries. now i have a 1.2% to win with only 4 entries. does anyone know what has happened?

Banned
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    I think the raffles have been drawn but I haven't seen a forum telling us who the winners are...

Casual Member
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

ExtendedClip2 has a spectacular aura about ExtendedClip2 has a spectacular aura about ExtendedClip2's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] ExtendedClip2     $ 20.00
    It has happened to me before Knifey. They will come back randomly I just had to log off and log back on. It should work once you have done that.
    Is this the signature???

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLez View Post
    I think the raffles have been drawn but I haven't seen a forum telling us who the winners are...
    Some of the raffles are drawn
    See this forum:

http://www.dying2kill.com.au/forumdi...Player-Rewards

Threads that say Closed means the raffle has finished, ajay has posted who the winner is within the thread

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Promo is my son

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 61

Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey. is a name known to all Knifey.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Knifey.     $ 68.26
    Cheers extended that worked.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information