+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jailbreak Suggestions/Feedback Thread

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658
    Overall activity: 0%

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38

Cool Jailbreak Suggestions/Feedback Thread

Hey guys, we're just working out the kinks ((((;;;;;; of the server in its testing phase so any suggestions/feedback is more than welcome in this thread. i.e map additions/suggestions, map glitches, plugin glitches, rule feedback/changes ect.

xoxo jetpacko
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Have played a wee bit
    Server itself seems to run alright, albeit a few Wardens who don't know what they are doing....

My only gripe really is being forced to CT when joining. I understand why it happened (to keep ratio alright) but forcing a player to CT who doesn't want to CT isn't going to help the server at all.

Death Reincarnate
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 295

shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] shredder     $ 10.00
    My suggestion is that when you have the option to join either team how it is now, it's a little frustrating due to my current binds (middle mouse down to jump). I use the number keys to switch weapons as a result.

It would be good if there's a way to hide that every time a new round starts till a new map is loaded. This would give everyone the option of keeping the current script how it is, but the option is there to hide the Team Switching buttons (1 and 2) or to keep it there whenever we respawn.

That way, everyone's happy. Most certainly me.

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
    GPU:Gigabyte RTX 3060 12GB
    RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @3600MHz DDR4
    Motherboard:ASRock B550 PG Riptide
    Mouse:Havit RGB Gaming Mouse
    KeyboardLogitech G512 Carbon RGB

Gay L0rd
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Tarprac has a spectacular aura about Tarprac has a spectacular aura about Tarprac has a spectacular aura about Tarprac's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Tarprac     $ 0.00
    Hide in the Dark freeday is bugged as well, the idea is good but T's get frozen in cells since they only have limited time to hide and when the time is up they are frozen. They can't hide mang. plsplsplsplsplspls. Either add the !open command on freedays or enable warden. Fixes a lot of issues.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarprac For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarprac View Post
    Hasn't been mentioned yet but War day is a little blegh. We had an issue on a map that didn't auto open cells so a ct had to sacrifice himself. A warden isn't assigned during a war day so no one can !open and they tried opening before the invinc time was up but the t's just followed the ct's and killed them instantly. Could try enabling warden or just the !open command for ct's on war days. idk how big of an issue it is though but it makes war days pointless on maps without auto opening cells. (cant remember map name)
    I think some of the freedays should be gotten rid of, like that stuck in the mud or whatever. But I think warday would be good to keep as long as it fixed the cells opening at a specific time, longer round times and making it just 1 round.

And Hide n seek in the dark or whatever it might be needs a fixing too.
    (Cells don't open).

My guess it has something to do with the !cells command, which might integrate with the freedays.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PotatoDreamz For This Useful Post:

Gay L0rd
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Tarprac has a spectacular aura about Tarprac has a spectacular aura about Tarprac has a spectacular aura about Tarprac's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Tarprac     $ 0.00
    yeah like I said enabling !open or Warden during the freedays would help a lot so ct's can open the cells remotely or go through maps and add auto cell opening. either or.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarprac For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    I think there should be like a vote command that switches a CT to a T.
    For example if there was a bad warden freekilling or doesn't know how to warden, we can vote for a change. Said warden gets switched to the T side and a randomly selected T is changed over

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    The new warden menu and stuff is nice to have, enjoying it.

-Need a fix for opening cells so it doesn't have to be set.

-Also remove the 10 health slap you get on ct for dropping a gun. It is a bit annoying, especially if you are changing weapons/clearing guns. Maybe leave the warning message for it.

-Maybe a longer round time (up to other players)

-Maybe bring back some more of the old maps ( if it is possible to).

-Some events still need a fix, especially hide in the dark. Cells need to open immediately.

Most of all, is more players.
    Yes, I know the server is dead.
    But the only way to get players is if people join. Once others see that there is a few people on they'll join. An I'm sure some late night rounds and stuff will really vamp up the server a bit.

Any suggestions for events or anything that might help bring the server up, feel free to let me or other admins know and I'm sure we'll bring it up next time we chat.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PotatoDreamz For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

ExtendedClip2 has a spectacular aura about ExtendedClip2 has a spectacular aura about ExtendedClip2's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] ExtendedClip2     $ 20.00
    Is there a reason why the default map is Jb_Cloud_final4 when there is a Jb_Cloud_final5?
    Is this the signature???

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExtendedClip2 For This Useful Post:

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    Why does my PC crash everytime i join the server, can't even stay in for more than 5 mins!? Have no problems on other servers...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Plox For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Plox View Post
    Why does my PC crash everytime i join the server, can't even stay in for more than 5 mins!? Have no problems on other servers...
    From what I see plox, it might just be a problem over your side.

Not too sure what it could be, possibly the default map, plugins ~ but I don't see how any of that could crash your whole PC?
    Might have to ask one of the smart techy guys, Bauxe maybe.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information