+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Screenshot or it didn't happen

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

Screenshot or it didn't happen

Anyone who plays WoW (or any other game for that matter) is very familiar with the phrase ... So, what screenshots of playing WoW have YOU got of things happening that might otherwise be called as bs?

This first one, was going through (mainly for revenue raising) Naxx and I didn't realise that I'd triggered Guth, scared the crap out of me when he jumped up, i jumped down and saw this ...

If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    I'm familiar with the term when people get sent nudes

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLez For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 0%
    incred is a jewel in the rough incred is a jewel in the rough incred is a jewel in the rough incred's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] incred     $ 0.00
    I beat the most feared 1v1 duelist - the God of One-Shot Macros - Swifty, and Thotted in my early RBG days. That screenshot is my most prized possession of MoP. I'll have to peruse my old PC and grab the few I kept.

I don't have any screenshots of 2400 3s/RBGs or other noteworthy milestones, but god knows I've got thousands of screenshots of my xmogs and mounts.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information