+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Escape From Tarkov

From the Financial Times
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 0%
    Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Ironwolf     $ 0.00

Escape From Tarkov

Hey guys been following the development of a game from an unknown Russian games developer called Escape From Tarkov. Sort of going to be a mix of all the good things from DayZ (without zombies) and Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl (great game).

From what I gather at the start you can choose between two faction essentially Russian or US special forces. Guns jam and need maintaining, you can customize your weapons right down to upgrading the mechanics of them. You can scour the world against NPCs and then enter like what the division has in the Dark Zone, against other players. If you die here you lose all your inventory you brought with you. They went for as an immersive hardcore survival game as they could right down to not having a HUD at all. You need to regularly check your magazine for rounds, holding the crouch button and using the mouse wheel up and down lets you scroll different heights of crouch.

Got some really interesting features and if you love DayZ this will probably tickle your gaming pickle.

pretty keen to see who here will get it, I pre ordered today and I highly recommend a lot of you check it out. Looks to be a pretty promising survival game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmklF4az0pE\

This dude is annoying as ♥♥♥♥ but goes into pretty good detail about the game.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Il9AlSgmic

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironwolf For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    some of the people working on tarkov are from stalker just fyi.
    also check out levelcaps video for it

also squall pls fix linking videos and shit i keep forgetting the what to add to it to make it work
    Last edited by bad8lood; 17-03-16 at 05:42 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bad8lood For This Useful Post:

From the Financial Times
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Ironwolf     $ 0.00
    Yeah I did see that, I pre-ordered the other day, hopefully a few people from DtK get it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information