Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stepping Down

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Overall activity: 0%

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00

Stepping Down

Hey all, so turns out my busy year has gotten busier, so im stepping back from admin.
    So heres my post for it

Thanks to the TTT admin team, and server regulars. Without you guys, the server would be nothing but random RDM's and no laughs. With you all, its all random RDM's but with some laughs

Shoutouts:

Squall: Thanks Squall for letting me an admin 4 times now over my 5 years in DTK. Thank you putting up with my constant bullshit messages, and frequent spam to you about asking if youve seen my PM's. Youve done an amazing job of keeping us ramshackle crew of DTK members together over the last few years, and im proud to be a part of it.

Ajay: Thank you for your constant advice on certain things. Its been invaluable as a Junior administrator and I hope youre around to guide many young JA's the way you did me. Also, thanks for ruining my life by getting me addicted to Ark. Jerk.

Delta: I dont know who laughed harder when you said id been reported for walls, you or me?

KT: I dont know what I hated more, you trolling me, or just you talking to me in general. in all seriousness KT, you were a great SA and thank you for giving me the oportunity to admin youre old server. Youve moved on from TTT as I am now, but thank you regardless.

Sly Fox: Im coming back to Adelaide soon, Pizza and Cyber Cafe when im back? (PS: Thanks for not minding me dual admining your server)

Shadow: You couldnt have deserved TTT SA more mate. Thank you for not hating me for all the shit. Thanks for continuing to let me admin your server. and just thanks for being a great mate.

TTT JA's: There is wayyyy too many of you to do individual shout outs so I CBF. Its been amazing to admin with you all, and I will never forget you guys nominating me for SA. I wouldve loved to have stayed on with you all, but life goes on. Also, arent Life and Annie now the cutest admin couple?

Bad8lood: Thanks for all the good laughs and advice over my time as a JA, like Ajay's post, im greatful for your help and I hope you continue to help new JA's. (PS, Cant believe you turned JA down idiot)

Ham: Im simply putting a comment here so you cant plausibly say "Why didnt you shout-out to me"

PanadianCanda: Goddamn I hate your name so much.

Antelod: Cheers for all the good laughs, but ♥♥♥♥ you for killing all the Ben's (((

Zed: Good to see you still around mate. Keep applying for JA, Shadows been asking me to find a replacement for me Dont hate me shadow

If Ive missed any I apologize. Thanks again everyone for a great time. And thanks for my new Jedi Position. You better thank my post Squall. Youve only ever thanked one other of mine, slut

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 67
    PanadianCanda will become famous soon enough PanadianCanda will become famous soon enough PanadianCanda's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] PanadianCanda     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    shortest shoutout list in history.
    Thats cause we the main characters, u guys be the sides, or one offs
    A (C/P)anda for all occasions:

9 Year Member

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

To be fair panadian, Tonics probably had more involvement with me over the years than you :P And Ton, you didnt get one, because this isnt an ark step down :P

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 67
    PanadianCanda will become famous soon enough PanadianCanda will become famous soon enough PanadianCanda's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] PanadianCanda     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cha$e View Post
    To be fair panadian, Tonics probably had more involvement with me over the years than you :P And Ton, you didnt get one, because this isnt an ark step down :P
    thats true, but he's a side character from the past that you have history, im that new character that pops up halfway through the first season

The Droid You're Looking For
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 41
    BB_8 has a spectacular aura about BB_8 has a spectacular aura about BB_8's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] BB_8     $ 0.00
    haven't been on recently, but gonna miss you buddy. Good luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BB_8 For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71

Sad to see you step down, hope to still see you on the server.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Well done during your time at being TTT admin
    You proved to be a well liked member of the team, and we all certainly appreciated what you did for the server
    Life does go on, like you said (but not in TTT, he's not very good )
    Personally, I would like to thank you for all you did for us
    You were very approachable and easy to talk to and this is starting to sound a bit like a eulogy so I'll stop here.

PS Life, Annie. Can we make this a threeway.....

Ooh PS, Congrats on Jedi!
    Last edited by Dark Necessities; 17-03-16 at 10:44 AM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by brittyboyshaun View Post
    PS Life, Annie. Can we make this a threeway.....
    LOL... dont forget to bring cake to the party

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    LOL... dont forget to bring cake to the party
    uhhhhhhh no they said threeway not a dogpile
    Last edited by bad8lood; 17-03-16 at 05:15 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bad8lood For This Useful Post:

Gif Master
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360

LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] LittleAnalAnnie     $ 119.69
    Quote Originally Posted by bad8lood View Post
    uhhhhhhh no they said threeway not a dogpile
    Oh god xD, wait i didn't agree to this threeway o.o
    Last edited by LittleAnalAnnie; 17-03-16 at 06:06 PM.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Koolman118 is on a distinguished road Koolman118's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Koolman118     $ 0.00
    Good Luck Chase in the Future, You were cool as XD

9 Year Member

Total Donations For

Cheers Koolman, but who were you in ttt?

GG Has been
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 116

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Congratulations on attaining Jedi Chase - Life does have it's way of throwing us away from our hobbies and passions.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Drunk Gamer Dud For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    </3 feelsbadman
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information