• I'm a Loser

14 36.84%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Petition To Bring Back JB

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 0%

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55

Petition To Bring Back JB

Vote Yes #1 Bring Back JB , JB is the answer.

JAIL BREAK NUMBER 1 JAIL BREAK NUMBER 1

This has been a message brought to you by the Jb party Newcastle

Justin Bieber our lord and saviour

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    Ham is wrong in saying I was very adamant on TTT just being TTT, yes I had made comments about TTT being better mainly because my experience with Jail Break had tired me out, Yes I loved JB I put in a lot of effort to try and fix it and so did a few other players but that was all and it wasn't enough. When you put enough effort into something and it gets no where its disappointing and Ham has heard all that from me, I wanted to give up on JB because it wasn't fun when no one was putting effort in, but in saying that you never saw the conversations I had with Squall or the other Admins about it, so yes I did show dislike towards it but I didn't really want to let it go I was just tired.
    This is the one thing I agree the most with, (excluding the part about ham being wrong). When i stepped down from jb admin, i did so to avoid doing more damage to myself because of how tiring and stressful it was keeping it alive. it was a combination of this and personal issues/ordeals that I was at the point of literally getting sick and having an emotional breakdown. I would have loved to stayed working together with KT but with how little people were interested in the server at that point i couldn't.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bad8lood For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    Bento I am very proud of you I never knew you could be serious.

This isn't the thread to do so and I feel as if you wasted a lot of effort tbh as even when the server was being first converted to a TTT/JB hybrid, KT was very adament on the TTT server being just that, a TTT server. Jailbreak was never a positive prospect for KT and I do recall her initial promotions of admins being mainly to deal with the JB side of things so that she wouldn't have too much in-game side management for JB to perform. So it is obvious now that she is having a bit of a troll now that she doesn't have to worry about upholding a positive image as a Senior Administrator. It is an obvious joke and the amount of "I'm a Loser" votes suggest that not everyone is keen on Jailbronk anyway.
    Oh by the way ham I wasn't promoted to do forum things that was what Pilot was for till his pc blew up, so just so you are aware my first few months as admin I was getting more hours than the other JB admins combined thank you very much, so I did do a lot of ingame management so I did get JA for my ingame activity and I'd helped Pilot out with shit on the server. Also JB was a positive prospect for me for the first 6+ months so please don't talk for me, I know you know shit I've said but you do not know everything xoxo

ps so i actually did a lot of ingame shit and forum stuff too but dont worry it aint important

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Just to clarify, since this question was asked via PM as a result of this thread;

Will DtK have a CS:GO JB server?

to which the answer would be YES if the following conditions are met:

- There are reliable members who can commit to the server and manage it
    - The timing and circumstances favour a JB server.

Unfortunately threads like this have proven not to result in reliable outcomes as far as server interest after server creation goes. So while we appreciate the interest shown in such threads, we cannot use threads like these as the primary deciding factor when considering new servers or bringing back old servers.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Just sticking my hand up. Would love to see Jail break make a comeback. Really enjoyed making shit for it and would probs port some oldies from Source to GO if this was to become real (or make new stuff).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Just finished an overseas japow trip so bit late to the party. If JB comes back I would be on most nights for sure.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information