+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chapter 3. The Final Dreams W/KT

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 0%

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55

Chapter 3. The Final Dreams W/KT

Hey Hey, one last thread from me it seems. I have decided to step down from SA of the TTT server after a year and 5 months of being one of DtK's Administrators I've had some good times and some down right terrible times but I just wanted to give some shout outs to the DtK members that have helped me out through my time as Admin, whether through friendships or advice or even just for being a fellow Administrator with me, most of all I want to thank the community for all the good times and for the chances I've had since first joining DtK Zombies in July 2013, I haven't been around as long as the Majority of DtK members/players but in the time I have, I've had a lot to appreciate from you all, even if deep down I hate a bunch of you or not so deep.

Anyway SHOUT OUTS/Acknowledgements

Pilot Jones: Probably my favorite person hands down in DtK, you may not come around here much anymore, but you gave me my first shot at admin and for that I can't thank you enough, you mentored me not only in game but with shit in real life because we both know I like to ♥♥♥♥ up alot. Any how thank you for believing in me and helping me get my shit together as well as stopping me getting demoted that one time.. though I still don't appreciate those accidental death threats meant for others..

Squall: Well this is the required thanks I think, you scared the shit out of me up until the end of last year when I realised you are actually the biggest troll in DtK anyway thanks for accepting Pilots request to give me JA and some how for letting me be SA, also thanks for all the help, I'm glad I no longer have to put up with your abuse and your useful tips :^)

Delta: Thank you so much for everything you have helped me with, you are honestly one of the nicer people in DtK and thank you for letting me annoy you constantly with JB shit and always helping me out if I had troubles with anything I appreciate it so much and I'm glad we developed a friendship also thnx for carry on CS:GO :^)

Cuffeh: You're great : - ) nah but thanks for all the help as well I appreciate it, also extra appreciation for deleting shit ♥♥♥♥ willikafkwits messages :^) (I'm not abusing anyone pls no ban)

Ajay: Not Hershal but YOU as in AjayTech okay, thank you Ajay, for all the help and the hours you Ajay, spent listening to me go over threads over and over again as I wrote and edited them, thanks for everything I really appreciate it and always being around to lend a hand from the Zombies days to the JB and TTT you Ajay, were always willing to help anyone that needed it.

Booshti: You have got to be one of the most genuinely kind people in DtK always good for a chat, thanks for everything and helping me out when you had no reason to, also thank you for all the knife fights on Dust2, even if I never got to kill you. I have probably talked to you and half of DtK when drunk but thanks for putting up with that shit all the same aha.

Knight-Ops: You were the first Admin to hop on JB and try and teach me some commands even though you are from office and I'd never spoken to you before, thanks for helping me the most through out my initial JA period as well as all the help along the way and advice when needed, I wouldn't know how to do a bunch of things without your advice so thanks.

Jetpackin:
    Image supported by you :^) I'm just so thankful you are true to yourself and can admit it to others.

Arathus: Who even are you scrub?

Sly Fox: You have a nice server congrats :^) also please keep Cha$e away from TTT kkty

Jess: Can I have JA now??

Brittyboy: Thanks for you willingness to help out with TTT, you deserved JA and I'm glad I got to be on an admin team with you, who knew we'd both come from being zombies rands to admins of a completely different server together.

Cha$e: Thank you for the willingness to help out in anyway possible, I know TTT will go well with you and the other TTT Admins, we have had a few laughs and I'm pretty sure I've said a bunch of confusing shit to you but oh well, for someone who wasn't originally getting JA you have done a damn good job and I can't thank you enough for that. (Don't forget the bread)

Becca: Thanks for all the games together from team gg, to cards against humanity to TTT and JB its mostly been a laugh, cheese and bacon roll :^))))))))))))))) anyway thank you for everything.

Denathen: Where even are you?

Jimz: This doesn't mean you can insult me on the server now, but nah you've been good thanks for everything its been funny being in an Admin team with you and trying not to laugh at half the shit you come out with and the least appropriate times. I was nice enough not to take you with me but don't worry I'm sure I can convince Shadow to make it happen if your hours don't :^)

Cake: Yeh you alright :^). Don't let your memes be dreams.

Life is a Highway: Your dedication to TTT is amazing, thanks for everything and the willingness to administrate on TTT, I only started speaking to you the day you got JA for TTT but it was one of the better choices I made in my time as SA thank you for making me not look shit :^).

Satalin: Stop stealing knife skins off little kids its terrible.

Shadow: Oh god its you ahah thank you for all the help thank god I never have to talk to you again :^))))))))) Nah but seriously Shadow thank you for everything and helping me out to make things easier I'll always appreciate that. #Shadow4SA2k16

All TTT Admins: I cannot thank you enough for all the effort you have each put into the server, you all show an amazing passion for the server and the DtK community and you have made me proud to be the Senior Admin on the same server as you lot. I hope it all travels as smoothly as a server like TTT can from here, if you need me don't. :^)

PalpaQueen: Thank you for everything and for making me apart of the palpateam where the real palpamemes happen and for encouraging me to follow my palpadreams. you're actually great fam thank you. I WILL NOT BE YOUR TRIAL ADMIN.

Quantanium: The legend himself my first official ban as a DtK admin you make me proud :^) thanks for everything friend and never stop trimming that rune for 5k Tero can't stop you now.

Knitting: Thanks for all the fun times on SMDM and the chats here and there you're always ever so kind ahah.

Walker: Let me save the chickens Just one damn time, you and Knight-Ops are terrible, but thank you also for the fun times on office please stop throwing knives at me.

MooGe: CS:GO Dust2 admin now wow. Thank you for refusing to help me at all when we were both JB JA's because I'm meant to learn, mate I'd been Admin 1 day but over all thanks for the friendship and the funny times on JB no one was as clueless as you.

Salty: Who even are you, leave me alone

CheeKySandos: You can't take my knife now :^).

Gunjies: salty is a better surf admin than you

Bad8lood: My longest admin buddy, thank you thank you thank you for the friendship and everything else you'll always be bae dw :^)

Curl: You're a psychopath stop getting all emotional on me geez

Krez: You're actually nice considering your friendship group how did you manage to mature when they didn't??

Ninja: You can change your steam name but you will for ever be Ninja turtle Assassin, thanks for all the times on Zombies and TTT even if you tried to break every rule possible on the latter.

Tero: Thanks for giving my first ban on my birthday I'm still bitter, you have got to be the funniest person around here you're great :^) #Tero4JA2K16

Tonic: Thank you for everything and for helping me out whenever I needed it and for all the games of CS:GO and not caring that I have the aim of a silver 1. You gotta be another one of the nicest people I have met in DtK.

Atari: ahahah :^)

blacklotus: you are the og please rap some more.

Daedronic: Thank you for all the late night JB games and the friendship we have, I appreciate it all.

Ham: Got to say I probably have more memories with you than anyone else in DtK sik of u m8. No but thank you for everything son I'm so greatful for the friendship we have had and the memories shared ew this sounds sappy but I mean it friend. You have got to be the biggest idiot around and its great from the insults to the jokes and the really bad CS:GO games we played where you had no hope in hell of carrying me. I appreciate you friend and everything you have done for me and with me.

Jasper: Your CS:GO game against silvers is too good, we are meant to be losing ahah thank you for the friendship though.

Kur0: Thanks for all the times on Zombies when I first started playing DtK servers and for the fun times after as you became a mg regular and I a JB rand and so on and so forth. Thank you for always being nice and for any help you've given me in the past.

Koala: Short Kid :^)

Link: Thanks for everything link you are pretty cool :-)

PotatoDreamz: Thanks for all the encouragement and putting up with me when I was the definition of a dudmin been good gaming with you.

Shaq: Our son is a god thanks for everything sweety pie xoxo

DR. Monster: Stop with all the shirtless pictures everywhere you make Ham uncomfortable, thanks for all the fun times on JB and MG friend.

Sonical: Thank you for the time that you were a fellow Admin of the TTT server you did an amazing job, thank you for all the help and dedication, hope everything is working out well for you.

FlavR: qt pie

Neslo: Creep

Jax: You're also a qt pie

Hat: thanks for the entertainment

knife

Anyway thank you all for everything and if you think I forgot you, I really didn't Hershal is just too nice for words :^)))))))) but seriously I didn't forget anyone. Hope there is no offense. I'll be around on different servers so you'll probably see me every now and again DtK can't get rid of me yet just my admin powers :^) and sorry to anyone who has to talk to me whilst drunk on ts... which is probably anyone who uses the DtK teamspeak.

xoxo

Last edited by KT; 05-02-16 at 07:01 PM.

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    knew u wouldnt dog me with shoutout :^))) thnx
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Dyelon has a spectacular aura about Dyelon has a spectacular aura about Dyelon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Dyelon     $ 0.00
    Kt theres an open trial admin on deathrun if your interested :^)
    Ya boy palpatine

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dyelon For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Kt, it was an absolute pleasure having a senior admin as funny and chill as you.
    You did a fantastic job and set a high standard.
    Thanks for your time and commitment to DtK.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    Wow are YOU talking to me or Hershal?

#JB_is_forever

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajaytech For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaytech View Post
    Wow are YOU talking to me or Hershal?

#JB_is_forever
    why would Hershal talk to herself?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Omg how many people fkn call Hershal Hershal? Drunk Ham legacy lives on!!
    #mymeme #thnxkrez #kissthecook

Last thing who keeps using my ♥♥♥♥ing tag on threads?????

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    You're the silver KT. You are the silver.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JasperSnail For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02
    Don't think iv'e been on TTT whenever you were on, during my occasional sometime visits. (stopped for a while cause can't play damned community servers and cbf fixing it, might do it later). But Iv'e seen you around, that you were a really swell cool admin.
    Last edited by Onesks; 05-02-16 at 11:01 PM. Reason: wow my grammar was horrible needed immediate attention before self embrassment

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Scakk     $ 0.00
    gr8 job over the years kT!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Scakk For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Hateehc is on a distinguished road Hateehc's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Hateehc     $ 0.00
    i miss her already D:

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hateehc For This Useful Post:

zombiez
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Overall activity: 35.0%

You. is a name known to all You. is a name known to all You. is a name known to all You. is a name known to all You. is a name known to all You. is a name known to all You.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] You.     $ 40.00
    see what you done ham : (

I got the best shout out, good stuff KT well done

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to You. For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    KT4TTTSA :O

Ooh wait

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Zed_ is on a distinguished road Zed_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Zed_     $ 0.00
    What about me?! Hahaha !

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    oh shit

proud of you btw, really am

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information