+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Trouble In Terrorist Town Map Suggestions

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 0%

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55

Trouble In Terrorist Town Map Suggestions

Hey all,

This is a thread for all you TTT players to have your say and make suggestions about which maps you think need to be added or removed from the server, to give some general feed back on maps whether it be some issues that need to be fixed/edited or whether there is a newer version of the map and it just needs to be updated.

With all suggestions please try to use the following formats (ensure it is the correct one for your suggestions)

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name:
    Map Download Link:
    Why You Think it Should Be added:

Map Removal:
    Full Map Name:
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed:

Map Updates:
    Full Map Name (new map):
    Current Maps Full Name:
    Map Download Link (new map):
    Why it Should replace Current Map:

Map Feedback:
    Map Name:
    Opinion of Map:
    Any issues/glitches on Map:

All feed back and suggestions are helpful and appreciated. Suggestions will all be looked into and considered thoroughly.

Thanks TTT Admin Team :^)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    Ice still pulling through work
    loser

Loser
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] BeavR     $ 0.00
    Adding a map
    Full map name: Mirage parkour
    Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=383271157
    Why I think it should be added: It is an edit of the normal mirage with some cool spots but you might need to edit some stuff out idk you choice

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BeavR For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: ttt_sg_eviction_V2
    Map Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/189160
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map is a dark, gloomy and almost a look alike horror map. I feel that it'll add some more suspense to the TTT rounds, and will be extremely fun to play.

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: TTT SKATE VERSION 4 [FIX]
    Map Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=849368254
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map seems to be like a moderately sized map, and seems to have some pretty cool spots to hide, and would provide nice and easy rounds for both innocents and traitors.

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: ttt_escapeless
    Map Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/188288
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map is moderately sized and has many easter eggs around the map. It also features cool little boosters to help.

Map Removal:
    Full Map Name: cs_italy
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed: After looking at the TTT demos I saw that cs_italy had only been played twice since the 31st of March this year. I feel that Italy isn't really a good TTT map, but is really meant for casual gamemodes. Italy provides too much open space, and when played games can get stretched out, or just end almost instantly.
    Last edited by Tyler; 07-04-18 at 11:41 AM. Reason: spelling

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: ttt_sg_eviction_V2
    Map Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/189160
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map is a dark, gloomy and almost a look alike horror map. I feel that it'll add some more suspense to the TTT rounds, and will be extremely fun to play.

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: TTT SKATE VERSION 4 [FIX]
    Map Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=849368254
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map seems to be like a moderately sized map, and seems to have some pretty cool spots to hide, and would provide nice and easy rounds for both innocents and traitors.

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: ttt_escapeless
    Map Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/188288
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map is moderately sized and has many easter eggs around the map. It also features cool little boosters to help.

Map Removal:
    Full Map Name: cs_italy
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed: After looking at the TTT demos I saw that cs_italy had only been played twitch since the 31st of March this year. I feel that Italy isn't really a good TTT map, but is really meant for casual gamemodes. Italy provides too much open space, and when played games can get stretched out, or just end almost instantly.
    Thanks for the suggestions Tyler, the TTT Admin team will have a look at the maps you have suggested over the next week

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post

Map Removal:
    I saw that cs_italy had only been played twitch since the 31st of March this year.
    Meant to say 'twice' instead of 'twitch'. I cant spell.

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    REMOVE
    Full Map Name: ttt_damons_disco or whatever
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed: The new update makes the music on the map very loud and unavoidable, potential headset breaker.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    REMOVE
    Full Map Name: ttt_damons_disco or whatever
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed: The new update makes the music on the map very loud and unavoidable, potential headset breaker.
    Map def broken, multiple musical tracks over the top of each other...Also DTK_streets is doing the same, though !stopmusic does work, you have to type it in every round or sometimes multiple times during a round.

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Map Removal
    Full map Name: ttt_island17_pezversion
    Issues with the map/why it should be removed: I believe that its one of the few remaining maps that is still regularly played and has props that can be surfed on. I feel it creates a dynamic thats not normal as almost all the other maps don't have props that you are able to kill other with. I also believe it should be removed because its extremely traitor sided. The openness means that innos cant hide but it also ends up people running in circles around the map and it can get quite boring. The tower is annoying as t's can just sit on top and have basically a view of the entire map killing anyone who isn't hiding behind the rocks or in extremely obvious places.

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_8 View Post
    Ok people are not going to agree with me. but im just going to chuck my opinion out there
    Map Removal:
    Full Map Name:ttt_southpark_slayers
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed:In retrospect, the system that the map harbors is a poor map design in which the structure and the layout of the map is too symmetrical. The mechanics of the houses also provide T with a "safe haven" in which the traitors confine themselves in these house eventually sniping innocents and detectives off one by one leaving people clueless to which the shots have came from. The issue of the transparency of the windows (That of being able to see out but not inside) also adds to my previous point that it makes in difficult for everyone else to identify who the traitor is. In my experience i have many times been sniped from a house without myself knowing who did it, leaving innocents with no sense of security for roaming on the roads.

Again, these are the issues i believe are associated with this map. this is my opinion and you do not have to agree
    completey agree whoever u are, that map Is terrible XD

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 436

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: Pelican Town
    Map Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1464754625
    Why You Think it Should Be added: From Stardew Valley, looks pretty cool

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: ttt_minecraft_b5
    Map Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=159321088
    Why You Think it Should Be added: This one is actually in the map list but I've never seen it played, I might be a big dummy

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: Zoo
    Map Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1213749539
    Why You Think it Should Be added: Cool map from an old operation
    Last edited by Boarding; 26-09-18 at 01:27 AM.

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    Map Removal:
    Full Map Name: csmu_waterpark_night_v1
    Is dark and depressing
    You are dark and depressing. The playerbase loves this m
    ap. Very popular right now.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Arrow is on a distinguished road Arrow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Arrow     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    Map Removal:
    Full Map Name: csmu_waterpark_night_v1
    Is dark and depressing
    I agree with the dark part. Im sure not many people will agree with me, but the map is too dark leading to where i cant see shots coming from the other side of the map when someone is in a open hut where i should be able to see them but cant. Another reason is the amount of hiding spots in the bushes and small houses making the rounds longer than usual. The bushes are annoying in a 1v1 situation because you have to constantly search the bushes to find the last guy. A suggestion to make this map better would be to make it in the day, and reduce the amount of hiding spots like the bushes. Thank you <3
    Last edited by Arrow; 30-09-18 at 09:45 AM.

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    I've always hated waterpark_night but at one point I remember we did trial the day version and I can't remember the exact reason, but night was chosen over it. Maybe retrial day vs night again (it was an event when i was admin) and see what the playerbase chooses (I believe thats what chose it before)

Either way it goes, I'll always welcome this map getting deleted off the face of the earth.

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    It started off as a day map, but then somebody just wanted to see it as night on the server as it was "better" and it has never changed back since, however I love the map it should be left, I don't care if day or night!
    Don't click this ===>https://imgur.com/a/klfemgH

dumBass
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 259

Tobias, The Gentleman will become famous soon enough Tobias, The Gentleman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Tobias, The Gentleman     $ 76.62
    Full Map Name: de_nuketown
    Map Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/169359
    Why You Think it Should Be added: Because Nuketown is an absolute classic map, would be great for 3-15~ people
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT
    RAM: 4 x 8 GB Team Group T-Force Vulkan @ 2666MHz
    MOBO: ASUS Prime B450M-A
    GPU: ASUS RX 6750XT OC 12GB
    SSDs: Samsung 860 Evo Sata M.2, Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb, Liteonit 256gb, SanDisk SSD 256 gb
    Cooling: Corsair iCue H150i 360mm AIO
    Case: Cougar CMX850 850w Semi-Modular PSU

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tobias, The Gentleman For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Tashboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past Tashboss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Tashboss     $ 0.00
    Full Map Name: ttt_minecraftcity_v4
    Map Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=186842624
    Why You Think it Should Be added: OG map for 2016. It should replace the current minecraft map.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tashboss For This Useful Post:

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Tashboss View Post
    Why You Think it Should Be added: OG map for 2016. It should replace the current minecraft map.
    like bruh. that screenshot on the map download page gave me a boner as countless hours of nostalgia hit my brain. +1 for ttt_minecraftcity_v4

matt tags
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Matt_     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashboss View Post
    From testing this before I believe the ladders on this map don't function

Casual Member
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Tashboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past Tashboss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Tashboss     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    From testing this before I believe the ladders on this map don't function
    I'm sure we can find an updated map somewhere that'll have fixed ladders. What broke the ladder function?

Total Donations For

but then again, dtk opted to keep inno motel with half the map inaccessible, whats a few broken ladders gonna do?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information