+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Trouble In Terrorist Town Map Suggestions

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 465
    Overall activity: 0%

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 427.00

Trouble In Terrorist Town Map Suggestions

Hey all,

This is a thread for all you TTT players to have your say and make suggestions about which maps you think need to be added or removed from the server, to give some general feed back on maps whether it be some issues that need to be fixed/edited or whether there is a newer version of the map and it just needs to be updated.

With all suggestions please try to use the following formats (ensure it is the correct one for your suggestions)

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name:
    Map Download Link:
    Why You Think it Should Be added:

Map Removal:
    Full Map Name:
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed:

Map Updates:
    Full Map Name (new map):
    Current Maps Full Name:
    Map Download Link (new map):
    Why it Should replace Current Map:

Map Feedback:
    Map Name:
    Opinion of Map:
    Any issues/glitches on Map:

All feed back and suggestions are helpful and appreciated. Suggestions will all be looked into and considered thoroughly.

Thanks TTT Admin Team :^)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

ex TTT & Surf JA
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood has a brilliant future sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    Ice still pulling through work
    loser

dolls best map
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 98
    BeavR will become famous soon enough BeavR will become famous soon enough BeavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] BeavR     $ 0.00
    Adding a map
    Full map name: Mirage parkour
    Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=383271157
    Why I think it should be added: It is an edit of the normal mirage with some cool spots but you might need to edit some stuff out idk you choice

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 208

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Tyler     $ 50.00
    Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: ttt_sg_eviction_V2
    Map Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/189160
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map is a dark, gloomy and almost a look alike horror map. I feel that it'll add some more suspense to the TTT rounds, and will be extremely fun to play.

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: TTT SKATE VERSION 4 [FIX]
    Map Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=849368254
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map seems to be like a moderately sized map, and seems to have some pretty cool spots to hide, and would provide nice and easy rounds for both innocents and traitors.

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: ttt_escapeless
    Map Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/188288
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map is moderately sized and has many easter eggs around the map. It also features cool little boosters to help.

Map Removal:
    Full Map Name: cs_italy
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed: After looking at the TTT demos I saw that cs_italy had only been played twice since the 31st of March this year. I feel that Italy isn't really a good TTT map, but is really meant for casual gamemodes. Italy provides too much open space, and when played games can get stretched out, or just end almost instantly.
    Last edited by Tyler; 07-04-18 at 12:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 465

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 427.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: ttt_sg_eviction_V2
    Map Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/189160
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map is a dark, gloomy and almost a look alike horror map. I feel that it'll add some more suspense to the TTT rounds, and will be extremely fun to play.

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: TTT SKATE VERSION 4 [FIX]
    Map Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=849368254
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map seems to be like a moderately sized map, and seems to have some pretty cool spots to hide, and would provide nice and easy rounds for both innocents and traitors.

Adding a Map:
    Full Map Name: ttt_escapeless
    Map Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/188288
    Why You Think it Should Be added:This map is moderately sized and has many easter eggs around the map. It also features cool little boosters to help.

Map Removal:
    Full Map Name: cs_italy
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed: After looking at the TTT demos I saw that cs_italy had only been played twitch since the 31st of March this year. I feel that Italy isn't really a good TTT map, but is really meant for casual gamemodes. Italy provides too much open space, and when played games can get stretched out, or just end almost instantly.
    Thanks for the suggestions Tyler, the TTT Admin team will have a look at the maps you have suggested over the next week

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 208

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Tyler     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post

Map Removal:
    I saw that cs_italy had only been played twitch since the 31st of March this year.
    Meant to say 'twice' instead of 'twitch'. I cant spell.

Combat Surfmin <|:^)
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 250
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Ham     $ 100.00
    REMOVE
    Full Map Name: ttt_damons_disco or whatever
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed: The new update makes the music on the map very loud and unavoidable, potential headset breaker.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Gooby_Pls is a splendid one to behold Gooby_Pls is a splendid one to behold Gooby_Pls is a splendid one to behold Gooby_Pls is a splendid one to behold Gooby_Pls is a splendid one to behold Gooby_Pls is a splendid one to behold Gooby_Pls is a splendid one to behold Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    REMOVE
    Full Map Name: ttt_damons_disco or whatever
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed: The new update makes the music on the map very loud and unavoidable, potential headset breaker.
    Map def broken, multiple musical tracks over the top of each other...Also DTK_streets is doing the same, though !stopmusic does work, you have to type it in every round or sometimes multiple times during a round.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Wubbzy10 is on a distinguished road Wubbzy10's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Wubbzy10     $ 0.00
    Map Removal
    Full map Name: ttt_island17_pezversion
    Issues with the map/why it should be removed: I believe that its one of the few remaining maps that is still regularly played and has props that can be surfed on. I feel it creates a dynamic thats not normal as almost all the other maps don't have props that you are able to kill other with. I also believe it should be removed because its extremely traitor sided. The openness means that innos cant hide but it also ends up people running in circles around the map and it can get quite boring. The tower is annoying as t's can just sit on top and have basically a view of the entire map killing anyone who isn't hiding behind the rocks or in extremely obvious places.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Jenny will become famous soon enough Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Jenny     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_8 View Post
    Ok people are not going to agree with me. but im just going to chuck my opinion out there
    Map Removal:
    Full Map Name:ttt_southpark_slayers
    Issues With Map/Why You Think it Needs to be Removed:In retrospect, the system that the map harbors is a poor map design in which the structure and the layout of the map is too symmetrical. The mechanics of the houses also provide T with a "safe haven" in which the traitors confine themselves in these house eventually sniping innocents and detectives off one by one leaving people clueless to which the shots have came from. The issue of the transparency of the windows (That of being able to see out but not inside) also adds to my previous point that it makes in difficult for everyone else to identify who the traitor is. In my experience i have many times been sniped from a house without myself knowing who did it, leaving innocents with no sense of security for roaming on the roads.

Again, these are the issues i believe are associated with this map. this is my opinion and you do not have to agree
    completey agree whoever u are, that map Is terrible XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information