Thread: changes to p90

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Sky_collapsed will become famous soon enough Sky_collapsed's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sky_collapsed     $ 0.00

changes to p90

I think the p90 is too easy a weapon to use and it often kills the fun, I'm finding recently that I have been forced to go an use the p90 or some other spam weapon to even try and combat them, which seriously damages the enjoyment of playing the game.

I'm not asking for the gun to be banned, but considering the p90 has 50 bullets in a mag with little to no recoil, i think this makes the gun too op on the server.

If possible, the p90 should be downed to 30 per mag like the TMP is.

This way, I believe it makes the p90 more balanced when considering how little recoil the gun has and people can still spam it if they want, but at least this time, with 30 bullets in a mag, they'll be reloading a lot more.

That, or look at the possibility of setting up a no p90/m249/dakdak or duelies server.

I don't believe i'm asking for much :/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sky_collapsed For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02
    I can agree with this. No arguments here.

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Overall activity: 0%

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    or just out aim a p90.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00
    Please refer to the the "rules" tab then go to general server rules

As the first rule states- At DTK (Dying to Kill) we pride ourselves on game servers with very few in game rules. We feel every player should be able to play how they want. On a lot of our Death Match server’s, player’s trial certain types of war strategies. Other communities and servers tend to place rules and restrictions on what you can and cannot do, they limit you learning certain skills and strategies so valuable in Pugs and Wars.

No weapons will ever be removed permanently, however, we do have events but only -Sniper at the moment. By all means message the admin and share your feedback with them. Unfortunately we won't ever be able to please everyone since if we have a no spam event which has been suggested already then there is still the issue with dak daks or awp whores etc.

In regards to your suggestion to restricting ammo, we will look over it again and see what other servers have any ammo/weapon restrictions then determine what would be best for Dust2 Dm.

As much as I get frustrated with people who might use "noob guns" like p90 or the dak dak, you have to remember that some players may not be skilled enough to use the deagle, ak, scout, m4 as some of the top players on the server. So they turn to something that might be easier to use even though it may not be a skilled weapon but they still get more kills with it and then find the server much more fun. We have to look at it from their point of view.

Please don't make more threads on this topic but please feel free to message the admins on steam, send them a forum message or post "event" ideas under the appropriate forum section and we will do our best to please everyone.
    Last edited by Booshti; 11-12-15 at 07:33 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information