+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Map Suggestions and or Requests

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos has a reputation beyond repute Unregistered Chaos's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Unregistered Chaos     $ 415.00

Map Suggestions and or Requests

This thread is here so everyone can have their say regarding maps on DtK Gun Game server.

Either suggest/request a 'new' map, or discuss issues you may have with a map already on the server.

If you are suggesting or requesting a map, please include a link for the map to be downloaded from (from a SAFE SOURCE).
    Keep it on topic.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Unregistered Chaos For This Useful Post:

A Good Man Not Bad Man
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    UpWithIt has a spectacular aura about UpWithIt has a spectacular aura about UpWithIt has a spectacular aura about UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by lessfe269 View Post
    thank's mate will be doing it again soon as i think still some of the new map's are good but to big so if u or anyone has any map's or map names
    plz add them here and i will load up to test server
    There was a zombies map that was on the counter strike source zombies server, ill go through it and let you know
    I AM THE BESTEST MAN.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    lessfe269 has a spectacular aura about lessfe269 has a spectacular aura about lessfe269 has a spectacular aura about lessfe269's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] lessfe269     $ 0.00
    kool let me know when u have it u can go into your cstrike/download/ and the the map should be in there

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    grandmapants will become famous soon enough grandmapants will become famous soon enough grandmapants's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] grandmapants     $ 0.00
    I used to play the kitchen rat map years ago. Always hilarious. I think it's in here somewhere - https://gamebanana.com/maps/cats/5012

Casual Member
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    lessfe269 has a spectacular aura about lessfe269 has a spectacular aura about lessfe269 has a spectacular aura about lessfe269's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] lessfe269     $ 0.00
    yes they are but i think they were on css 1.6 i think i will look in to it sound like a good map

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 3.0%

mircan123 has much to be proud of mircan123 has much to be proud of mircan123 has much to be proud of mircan123 has much to be proud of mircan123 has much to be proud of mircan123 has much to be proud of mircan123 has much to be proud of mircan123 has much to be proud of mircan123 has much to be proud of mircan123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] mircan123     $ 25.00
    Hi I just want to congratulate the new SA for this server he and his JA's are doing a great job as for the maps give him time he will get some great maps happening.
    These Map changes and selections take quite some time so in the mean time the bad maps will be noted and removed and will be replaced with better ones.
    One thing I do know he is on the ball and working on it keep up the good work ikilled.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Envy_black is just really nice Envy_black is just really nice Envy_black is just really nice Envy_black is just really nice Envy_black's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Envy_black     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmapants View Post
    I used to play the kitchen rat map years ago. Always hilarious. I think it's in here somewhere - https://gamebanana.com/maps/cats/5012

i think i have found this map for you and if it is the right one i will add it to the rotation for people to vote on, any other suggestions old or new are welcome.
    Last edited by Envy_black; 1 Week Ago at 08:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information