+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I deed it!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 0%

ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ShamWoW     $ 1215.46

I deed it!

Finally won me a game!!! Banned was almost there, but i just managed to overtake him/her at the last minute.

Finally!!!!
    I'm Mr Burns, blah blah blah.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShamWoW For This Useful Post:

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00
    Buuh buut that's a P90 in your hand :'<

Congratz tho!

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    Gzz lol, That is a great effort
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Casual Member

ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by SubZie. View Post
    Buuh buut that's a P90 in your hand :'<
    At least it isn't a dak dak or awp :P !

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00
    Just a hint for your last kill to make yourself look super 1337 change to your pistol if you have a dud primary haha no one will know... cough cough umm but not me I wouldn't do that

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 77

MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] MrTonkaTrucks     $ 30.00
    No knife. No win.
    Srsly tho well done

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02
    Sham mate turn em off, haha nah buddy good job mate.

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    I love how so many are quick to whine about the p90 or dak dak ... but no eyelids are batted when 90% of the people on a server are doing little other than awping down mid and or long all night ...

gg, Sham =)
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy Target View Post
    I love how so many are quick to whine about the p90 or dak dak ... but no eyelids are batted when 90% of the people on a server are doing little other than awping down mid and or long all night ...

gg, Sham =)
    Everyone whines about them too, but they don't win games cause all they do is camp and get 1 kill a minute

Casual Member

Total Donations For

I love how so many are quick to whine about the p90 or dak dak ..
    Well those of you who play with me know i'm a big fan of the p90 & para. You will regularly find me doing the complete opposite of camping, and simply charge head first into an area with a para/p90 blazing in the hope to catch some awpers/DAKDAKHAXHAXers off guard :P
    That being said, ive managed to improve my aiming skills considerably lately thanks to two things.
    1. ♥♥♥♥ing with rego quite a bit, surprised how much this helped (again, thanks to Ops for the suggestion)
    2. Switching computers. Funnily enough the computer I was using for gaming was my work PC. It isn't exactly shit, but it isn't a gaming PC either. I started using my laptop just last week (again, it isn't a gaming lappy) but it has actually made the game run smoother which has allowed me to polish up my aiming. Ive done this by using the deagle or glock instead of my primary in many rounds.

gg, Sham =)
    Thanks mate.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information