+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 128

Thread: Map feedback and suggestions for server #6 Zombies

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Points: 12,624, Level: 48
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 32.0%



    ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Posts
    1,267
    Points
    12,624
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 393.69

    Map feedback and suggestions for server #6 Zombies

    Not finding your favorite map on the server or in the list with the map packs??

    Don't worry you can tell us about your favorite maps and they may end up on the server.

    Please remember to check http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...r-8-Zombies-ZM to find all the current maps.
    Last edited by ajaytech; 25-09-15 at 10:07 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ajaytech For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Regular Member
    Points: 6,831, Level: 35
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Overall activity: 6.0%



    Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    334
    Points
    6,831
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [V] Swags     $ 50.00
    Map Name: zm_citycomplex_final
    Author: TwistX
    Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/beuo54b77w...final.zip?dl=0
    Notes: Lots of TG/AusZM References apparently, he said he might make a DtK version.
    Last edited by Swags; 26-09-15 at 12:55 AM.

  4. #3
    Former Zombies ♥♥♥♥♥
    Points: 6,338, Level: 33
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 0%



    crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    259
    Points
    6,338
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [V] crim     $ 35.00
    Map Name: zm_battleforce_remake_v3_4a
    Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...&searchtext=zm
    Notes: alright map, rather than cading, more focus on holding and team work (difficult for zombies to win without !block working though)
    Ported by Truyn
    Last edited by crim; 01-10-15 at 12:34 PM.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Points: 33,162, Level: 79
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 13.0%



    Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    4,029
    Points
    33,162
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

    Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    ze_boatescape_extended_sgfix

    Server didn't crash but it crashed everybody's games. Was about 16 minutes into the map.
    CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.4Ghz
    MOBO: ASRock z77 Extreme4
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1600Mhz DDR3
    GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB SC
    PSU: Corsair RM-850
    SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO Series
    HDD: 750GB Hitachi 5,400 RPM 2.5" Drive
    CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 [Silent]

    OS: Windows 7

    ACER Predator 1440p, 165hz G-Sync IPS Monitor
    Audio Technica ATH-M50X, Fiio E10K DAC
    AntLion ModMic 5 Microphone
    Logitech Z4 Speakers
    Corsair K70 Cherry Red Keyboard
    Logitech G502 Mouse
    OnePlus 3T Phone

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Obese kiddo
    Points: 6,048, Level: 33
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 302
    Overall activity: 6.0%



    MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Singapore and Melbourne
    Posts
    715
    Points
    6,048
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [V] MeteorBlade     $ 20.00

    Thumbs up New Maps?

    Would you guys be adding new maps for ZM/ZE?

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Points: 12,624, Level: 48
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 32.0%



    ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Posts
    1,267
    Points
    12,624
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 393.69
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorBlade View Post
    Would you guys be adding new maps for ZM/ZE?
    Would you have any in mind at all?

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Points: 33,162, Level: 79
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 13.0%



    Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    4,029
    Points
    33,162
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

    Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Hey, ze_dangerous_waters has a 40-45 minute map time rather than the traditional 30. Any reason or just a mistake?

    EDIT: Also a map limiter for the same maps... Just played Dangerous Waters virtually twice in a row for 1 1/2 hours ;_;

    Last edited by Complex1ty; 19-09-16 at 10:12 PM.

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Points: 33,162, Level: 79
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 13.0%



    Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    4,029
    Points
    33,162
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

    Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Hey. Just some Zombie Escape maps

    ze_bioshock_go - Port from CS:S. Decent map
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/187790

    ze_FFXII_Feywood_b1 - Port from CS:S.
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/187277

    ze_bathroom_v2_4 - A popular map and well made.
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...m_v2_4.bsp.bz2

    ze_cyberderp_v1_4fix - Haven't tested but some of you remember it from CSS!
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...1_4fix.bsp.bz2

    ze_predator_ultimate_p7
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...ate_p7.bsp.bz2

    ze_random_v10_fix
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...10_fix.bsp.bz2



    Updated

    ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3_v5 - Current main version. Updates map port from p8 (v2) to v5_3 and fixes all bugs p8 had. Kaemon has only recently begun working on v6 again so there won't be a port of that any time soon... v6 is amazing, a complete remake.
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...5_3_v5.bsp.bz2

    ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_1
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/187038

    ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/190249
    Last edited by Complex1ty; 25-09-16 at 09:13 PM.

  11. #9
    Hail The Duck Armadda
    Points: 8,171, Level: 38
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 0%
    Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    366
    Points
    8,171
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [Jedi] Denathen     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    Hey. Just some Zombie Escape maps

    ze_bioshock_go - Port from CS:S. Decent map
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/187790

    ze_FFXII_Feywood_b1 - Port from CS:S.
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/187277

    ze_bathroom_v2_4 - A popular map and well made.
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...m_v2_4.bsp.bz2

    ze_cyberderp_v1_4fix - Haven't tested but some of you remember it from CSS!
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...1_4fix.bsp.bz2

    ze_predator_ultimate_p7
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...ate_p7.bsp.bz2

    ze_random_v10_fix
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...10_fix.bsp.bz2



    Updated

    ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3_v5 - Current main version. Updates map port from p8 (v2) to v5_3 and fixes all bugs p8 had. Kaemon has only recently begun working on v6 again so there won't be a port of that any time soon... v6 is amazing, a complete remake.
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...5_3_v5.bsp.bz2

    ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_1
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/187038

    ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/190249
    Thanks Comp, we'll look into putting some of these on

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Points: 33,162, Level: 79
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 13.0%



    Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    4,029
    Points
    33,162
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

    Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_p has crashed the server twice now (or 3 times?).

    Latest version might fix that!
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/187038

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:


  14. #11
    Secretly with the FBI
    Points: 6,769, Level: 35
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 281
    Overall activity: 26.0%



    Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    241
    Points
    6,769
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [T] Ariko     $ 30.00
    Are there any plans on adding more skins or updating the current skins for #8? There's a minor bug with the Halo skins where the gun is displayed at the feet of the player model.

  15. #12
    HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Points: 14,731, Level: 52
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,465
    Points
    14,731
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [JA] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    +1 for Predator

  16. #13
    Senior Member
    Points: 33,162, Level: 79
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 13.0%



    Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    4,029
    Points
    33,162
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

    Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkioLite324 View Post
    Are there any plans on adding more skins or updating the current skins for #8? There's a minor bug with the Halo skins where the gun is displayed at the feet of the player model.
    Not the correct thread but some of these are awesome

    http://gamebanana.com/skins/149760 - Tracer (Donator Skin?)
    http://gamebanana.com/skins/141515 - Lightning (bae)
    http://gamebanana.com/skins/137354
    http://gamebanana.com/skins/136977

  17. #14
    Secretly with the FBI
    Points: 6,769, Level: 35
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 281
    Overall activity: 26.0%



    Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    241
    Points
    6,769
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [T] Ariko     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    Not the correct thread but some of these are awesome

    http://gamebanana.com/skins/149760 - Tracer (Donator Skin?)
    http://gamebanana.com/skins/141515 - Lightning (bae)
    http://gamebanana.com/skins/137354
    http://gamebanana.com/skins/136977
    Oops. For some reason I completely missed the "Map" feedback part...

    But I agree. That Lightning skin looks absolutely fab!

  18. #15
    Senior Member
    Points: 33,162, Level: 79
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 13.0%



    Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    4,029
    Points
    33,162
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

    Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Heya, the Zombie Escape maps are getting stale and the same 10 or so are being played over and over. Here I have created a list of what I reckon we should keep, remove and debate over. Also added some suggestions and updates for maps too! Cheers!

    From the DtK HLstats - Some may not be on the server anymore as updated or old

    Same Maps
    ze_30_seconds__b21_p2 - Keep (10h 7)
    ze_30_seconds__b22 - 2 versions of the same map?

    ze_atix_helicopter_p - Debatable (6h 22)
    ze_atix_panic_b3t_p - 2 versions? (3h 9)

    ze_rooftop_runaway1_p - Debatable (1h 23)
    ze_rooftop_runaway2_p - 2 versions (3h 30)


    Keep
    ze_arctic_escape_p2 - Keep (9h)
    ze_biohazard2_rpd_004_p3 - Keep
    ze_boatescape_extended_sgfix - Keep (19h 31)
    ze_crashbandicoot_p3 - Keep (8h 50)
    ze_dangerous_waters_v1g_05 - Keep (1d 2h 38)
    ze_death_star_escape_v4_3_p2 - Keep (14h 53)
    ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_p8 - Keep (update would be cool though v5_3_v5) )(1d 6h 33)
    ze_flying_world_p - Keep (4h 42)
    ze_games_v2_1 - Keep (10h 05)
    ze_greencity - (13h)
    ze_icecap_escape_v5_p - Keep (8h 43)
    ze_inboxed_final - Keep (10h 42)
    ze_indiana_jones_v4a_004_p4 - Keep (9h 15)
    ze_jurassicpark_c1v4_p2 - Keep (16h 11)
    ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5_p6 - Keep (15h 43)
    ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_p2 - Keep (12h 23)
    ze_lotr_mount_doom_p3 - Keep (9h 13)
    ze_mario_tower_v4_p2 - Keep (6h 26)
    ze_mirrors_edge_reborn_v2 - Keep (16h 40)
    ze_raccoon_facility_v6b_p - Keep (needs to be played more TBH, decent beginner map) (1h 42)
    ze_shroomforest2_p4 - Keep (17h 45)
    ze_shroomforest_v3_p3 - Keep (6h 21)
    ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c_p5 - Keep (barely played sadly) (1h 47)
    ze_surf_facility_v3_pre2 - Keep (16h 36)
    ze_titanic_escape_v2_3_p - Keep (8h 40)
    ze_voodoo_islands_v8_5_p4 - Keep (1d 14h 9)

    Remove
    ze_abandoned_industry_alpha - Remove (1h 50)
    ze_aztecnoob_p2 - Remove (2h 19)
    ze_barrage_p2 - I like the map personally but never played... Remove? (1h 7)
    ze_boacceho_p4 - Remove (2h 2)
    ze_bp-infested-prison_p2 - I like the map but never played (2h 32)
    ze_breakable_p3 - Remove (never played sadly) - (1h 10)
    ze_chicken_ranch_v2 - Remove (1h 58)
    ze_crypt_v1_4 - (2h 45)
    ze_echo_boatescape_extended - (2h 30)
    ze_escape_stroggos_b4_e1 - Remove - Never played (39m)
    ze_gods_wrath_v3_8b - Remove (5h 13)
    ze_halo_poa_p4 - Remove (broken design also) (1h 14)
    ze_hazard_escape_p2 - Remove (2h 12)
    ze_hobbit_escape_b4c - Remove - Surprised even on server. Known to crash servers (4h 38)
    ze_ice_hold_p1 - Remove (2h 11)
    ze_italy_town_v3_e2 - Remove (2h 5)
    ze_licciana_escape_v3fix - Remove (1h 42)
    ze_pitchblack_p2 - Remove (2h 56)
    ze_puta_p2 - Remove (1h 12)
    ze_resonance_cascade_p3 - Remove (1h 3)
    ze_rollermine_factory_2010_p - Remove (1h 13)
    ze_sewage_processing_v8 - Remove (48m)
    ze_space_stationzz_go_v3 - Remove (3h 29)
    ze_sst2_p - Remove (55m)
    ze_sst_b2_1_p5 - Remove (2h 19)
    ze_texturescape_p2 - Remove (1h 24)
    ze_traak_b2 - Remove (4m)
    ze_trainescape_final_p2 - Remove - Classic map but poor design (3h 45)
    ze_underground_escape_p - Remove (2h 56)

    Debatable
    ze_blackmesa_escape_p4 - Debatable (6h 33)
    ze_chicken_lords_p - Debatable (2h 18)
    ze_colors_p2 - Debatable - Never played (1h 36)
    ze_doom_wad_bv4 - Debatable - Barely played + nobody wants to learn (3h 03)
    ze_elevator_escape - Debatable - Barely played but decent easy map (2h 58)
    ze_escape_the_eye_remix_finf_pm1 - Debatable - Decent map but never played (3h 33)
    ze_fapescape_p5 - Debatable - Some people like it. Level 2 boss glitched, needs latest version (8h 20)
    ze_firewall_laboratory_part1_p2 - Debatable - Decent map but barely played (3h 43)
    ze_firewall_laboratory_part2_p2 - Debatable - Decent map but barely played (3h 25)
    ze_frostdrake_tower_v1 - Debatable - Keep for events maybe? Insanely hard / teamwork dependent (8h 31)
    ze_hell_escape_p2 - Debatable - (4h 9)
    ze_infiltration_final_p3 - Debatable - Love the map but never played (2h 7)
    ze_island_escape_p3 - Debatable (4h 22)
    ze_legoland_crackheads_p2 - Debatable (3h 15)
    ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c - Debatable - Broken if I recall? (8h 51)
    ze_nuke_p3 - Debatable (13h 32)
    ze_paper_escaper_v6_6c2 - Debatable - Decent map but never played (2h 38)
    ze_pirates_port_royal_p - Debatable - Crashed server quite a few times + needs update (13h 39)
    ze_predator_ultimate_p5 - Debatable - Never played sadly + decent knowledge of the game needed (1h 1)
    ze_sc_turtles_v5_p2 - Debatable - Never played it TBH (3h 36)
    ze_sg1_missions_v2_1_p2 - Debatable - Never played but decent (1h 30)
    ze_sorrento_escape_p2 - Debatable - Mess around map, never played (26m)
    ze_stargate_escape_v8_p2 - Debatable (3h 54)
    ze_tesv_skyrim_v5_4 - Debatable - Needs lots of teamwork + big download. Events only? (1h 22)
    ze_thelostworld_redux_p2 - Debatable - rarely played but a classic (1h 56)
    ze_thousand_steps_b7 - Debatable (3h 13)
    ze_timesplitters_p - Debatable - Barely played, okay'ish map (2h 13)
    ze_tkara_v3 - Debatable - Decent map but barely played (1h 35)



    EDIT: Have removed URL's, have saved in-case of future use.

    Suggestions
    - ze_007_goldeneye_v64
    - ze_PKMN_Adventure_v6_3
    - ze_Paranoid_Rezurrection_v11_9_th10
    - ze_PotC_p3
    - ze_random_v10_fix (popular on old CSS Server)
    - ze_UT2004_Convoy_p2 (debatable)
    - ze_bathroom_v2_4 (Popular map)
    - ze_biohazard2_sewer_004_p8
    - ze_biohazard_manor_004_p4 (debatable, as it's hard)
    - ze_bioshock_go_v5_6
    - ze_cyberderp_v1_4fix
    - ze_destruction_of_exorath_v3_1 (debatable, as it's hard)
    - ze_exchange_innovation_v1b
    - ze_farmhouse_v9_fix (debatable)
    - ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_2_e6 (port from CSS)
    - ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v4_9 (debatable as it's hard)
    - ze_forestbunkers_v1_b3_e2
    - ze_isla_nublar_p3
    - ze_kraznov_poopata_go (Decent map if I recall)

    Update
    - ze_FFVII_Mako_reactor_v5_3_v5
    - ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_1
    - ze_Predator_Ultimate_p6
    - ze_Siberia_1990_v1_2c_p2
    - ze_crashbandicoot_v1_p2
    - ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3
    - ze_flying_world_v2_pm1b
    - ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_3d
    Last edited by Complex1ty; 12-10-16 at 12:18 AM.

  19. #16
    Hail The Duck Armadda
    Points: 8,171, Level: 38
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 0%
    Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    366
    Points
    8,171
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [Jedi] Denathen     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    Heya, the Zombie Escape maps are getting stale and the same 10 or so are being played over and over. Here I have created a list of what I reckon we should keep, remove and debate over. Also added some suggestions and updates for maps too! Cheers!

    From the DtK HLstats - Some may not be on the server anymore as updated or old

    Same Maps
    ze_30_seconds__b21_p2 - Keep (10h 7)
    ze_30_seconds__b22 - 2 versions of the same map?

    ze_atix_helicopter_p - Debatable (6h 22)
    ze_atix_panic_b3t_p - 2 versions? (3h 9)

    ze_rooftop_runaway1_p - Debatable (1h 23)
    ze_rooftop_runaway2_p - 2 versions (3h 30)


    Keep
    ze_arctic_escape_p2 - Keep (9h)
    ze_biohazard2_rpd_004_p3 - Keep
    ze_boatescape_extended_sgfix - Keep (19h 31)
    ze_crashbandicoot_p3 - Keep (8h 50)
    ze_dangerous_waters_v1g_05 - Keep (1d 2h 38)
    ze_death_star_escape_v4_3_p2 - Keep (14h 53)
    ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_p8 - Keep (update would be cool though v5_3_v5) )(1d 6h 33)
    ze_flying_world_p - Keep (4h 42)
    ze_games_v2_1 - Keep (10h 05)
    ze_greencity - (13h)
    ze_icecap_escape_v5_p - Keep (8h 43)
    ze_inboxed_final - Keep (10h 42)
    ze_indiana_jones_v4a_004_p4 - Keep (9h 15)
    ze_jurassicpark_c1v4_p2 - Keep (16h 11)
    ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5_p6 - Keep (15h 43)
    ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_p2 - Keep (12h 23)
    ze_lotr_mount_doom_p3 - Keep (9h 13)
    ze_mario_tower_v4_p2 - Keep (6h 26)
    ze_mirrors_edge_reborn_v2 - Keep (16h 40)
    ze_raccoon_facility_v6b_p - Keep (needs to be played more TBH, decent beginner map) (1h 42)
    ze_shroomforest2_p4 - Keep (17h 45)
    ze_shroomforest_v3_p3 - Keep (6h 21)
    ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c_p5 - Keep (barely played sadly) (1h 47)
    ze_surf_facility_v3_pre2 - Keep (16h 36)
    ze_titanic_escape_v2_3_p - Keep (8h 40)
    ze_voodoo_islands_v8_5_p4 - Keep (1d 14h 9)

    Remove
    ze_abandoned_industry_alpha - Remove (1h 50)
    ze_aztecnoob_p2 - Remove (2h 19)
    ze_barrage_p2 - I like the map personally but never played... Remove? (1h 7)
    ze_boacceho_p4 - Remove (2h 2)
    ze_bp-infested-prison_p2 - I like the map but never played (2h 32)
    ze_breakable_p3 - Remove (never played sadly) - (1h 10)
    ze_chicken_ranch_v2 - Remove (1h 58)
    ze_crypt_v1_4 - (2h 45)
    ze_echo_boatescape_extended - (2h 30)
    ze_escape_stroggos_b4_e1 - Remove - Never played (39m)
    ze_gods_wrath_v3_8b - Remove (5h 13)
    ze_halo_poa_p4 - Remove (broken design also) (1h 14)
    ze_hazard_escape_p2 - Remove (2h 12)
    ze_hobbit_escape_b4c - Remove - Surprised even on server. Known to crash servers (4h 38)
    ze_ice_hold_p1 - Remove (2h 11)
    ze_italy_town_v3_e2 - Remove (2h 5)
    ze_licciana_escape_v3fix - Remove (1h 42)
    ze_pitchblack_p2 - Remove (2h 56)
    ze_puta_p2 - Remove (1h 12)
    ze_resonance_cascade_p3 - Remove (1h 3)
    ze_rollermine_factory_2010_p - Remove (1h 13)
    ze_sewage_processing_v8 - Remove (48m)
    ze_space_stationzz_go_v3 - Remove (3h 29)
    ze_sst2_p - Remove (55m)
    ze_sst_b2_1_p5 - Remove (2h 19)
    ze_texturescape_p2 - Remove (1h 24)
    ze_traak_b2 - Remove (4m)
    ze_trainescape_final_p2 - Remove - Classic map but poor design (3h 45)
    ze_underground_escape_p - Remove (2h 56)

    Debatable
    ze_blackmesa_escape_p4 - Debatable (6h 33)
    ze_chicken_lords_p - Debatable (2h 18)
    ze_colors_p2 - Debatable - Never played (1h 36)
    ze_doom_wad_bv4 - Debatable - Barely played + nobody wants to learn (3h 03)
    ze_elevator_escape - Debatable - Barely played but decent easy map (2h 58)
    ze_escape_the_eye_remix_finf_pm1 - Debatable - Decent map but never played (3h 33)
    ze_fapescape_p5 - Debatable - Some people like it. Level 2 boss glitched, needs latest version (8h 20)
    ze_firewall_laboratory_part1_p2 - Debatable - Decent map but barely played (3h 43)
    ze_firewall_laboratory_part2_p2 - Debatable - Decent map but barely played (3h 25)
    ze_frostdrake_tower_v1 - Debatable - Keep for events maybe? Insanely hard / teamwork dependent (8h 31)
    ze_hell_escape_p2 - Debatable - (4h 9)
    ze_infiltration_final_p3 - Debatable - Love the map but never played (2h 7)
    ze_island_escape_p3 - Debatable (4h 22)
    ze_legoland_crackheads_p2 - Debatable (3h 15)
    ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c - Debatable - Broken if I recall? (8h 51)
    ze_nuke_p3 - Debatable (13h 32)
    ze_paper_escaper_v6_6c2 - Debatable - Decent map but never played (2h 38)
    ze_pirates_port_royal_p - Debatable - Crashed server quite a few times + needs update (13h 39)
    ze_predator_ultimate_p5 - Debatable - Never played sadly + decent knowledge of the game needed (1h 1)
    ze_sc_turtles_v5_p2 - Debatable - Never played it TBH (3h 36)
    ze_sg1_missions_v2_1_p2 - Debatable - Never played but decent (1h 30)
    ze_sorrento_escape_p2 - Debatable - Mess around map, never played (26m)
    ze_stargate_escape_v8_p2 - Debatable (3h 54)
    ze_tesv_skyrim_v5_4 - Debatable - Needs lots of teamwork + big download. Events only? (1h 22)
    ze_thelostworld_redux_p2 - Debatable - rarely played but a classic (1h 56)
    ze_thousand_steps_b7 - Debatable (3h 13)
    ze_timesplitters_p - Debatable - Barely played, okay'ish map (2h 13)
    ze_tkara_v3 - Debatable - Decent map but barely played (1h 35)




    Suggestions
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...ye_v64.bsp.bz2 - ze_007_goldeneye_v64
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...e_v6_3.bsp.bz2 - ze_PKMN_Adventure_v6_3
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...9_th10.bsp.bz2 - ze_Paranoid_Rezurrection_v11_9_th10
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/ze_PotC_p3.bsp.bz2 - ze_PotC_p3
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...10_fix.bsp.bz2 - ze_random_v10_fix (popular on old CSS Server)
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...voy_p2.bsp.bz2 ze_UT2004_Convoy_p2 (debatable)
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...m_v2_4.bsp.bz2 - ze_bathroom_v2_4 (Popular map)
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...004_p8.bsp.bz2 - ze_biohazard2_sewer_004_p8
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...004_p4.bsp.bz2 - ze_biohazard_manor_004_p4 (debatable, as it's hard)
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...ck_go_v5_6.bsp - ze_bioshock_go_v5_6
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...1_4fix.bsp.bz2 - ze_cyberderp_v1_4fix
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...h_v3_1.bsp.bz2 - ze_destruction_of_exorath_v3_1 (debatable, as it's hard)
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...on_v1b.bsp.bz2 - ze_exchange_innovation_v1b
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...v9_fix.bsp.bz2 - ze_farmhouse_v9_fix (debatable)
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...7_2_e6.bsp.bz2 - ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_2_e6 (port from CSS)
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...e_v4_9.bsp.bz2 - ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v4_9 (debatable as it's hard)
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/..._b3_e2.bsp.bz2 - ze_forestbunkers_v1_b3_e2
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...lar_p3.bsp.bz2 - ze_isla_nublar_p3
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...ata_go.bsp.bz2 - ze_kraznov_poopata_go (Decent map if I recall)

    Update
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...5_3_v5.bsp.bz2 - ze_FFVII_Mako_reactor_v5_3_v5
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...l_v5_1.bsp.bz2 - ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_1
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...ate_p6.bsp.bz2 - ze_Predator_Ultimate_p6
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/..._2c_p2.bsp.bz2 - ze_Siberia_1990_v1_2c_p2
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/..._v1_p2.bsp.bz2 - ze_crashbandicoot_v1_p2
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...e_v1_3.bsp.bz2 - ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/...2_pm1b.bsp.bz2 - ze_flying_world_v2_pm1b
    http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/..._v1_3d.bsp.bz2 - ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_3d
    Thank you, taking this on board.

  20. #17
    Fellowship of the Ducks
    Points: 160,444, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 71.0%



    Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,360
    Points
    160,444
    Total Donations For

    [DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Can you stop linking maps from another communities fast dl.

  21. #18
    Senior Member
    Points: 33,162, Level: 79
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 13.0%



    Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    4,029
    Points
    33,162
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

    Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Can you stop linking maps from another communities fast dl.
    I'd like to but they're extremely hard to find outside of it. Most of them are just on Dropbox (as the Asians generally port them over). I'll see what I can find!

    EDIT: There is a group for CS:S that has over 320 maps listed + downloads. I'll try see if there's a CS:GO one as well!

    So far:

    http://gamebanana.com/maps/190249 - ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/188771 - ze_Bathroom_v2_4
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/187790 - ze_bioshock_go
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/187038 - ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_2
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/183751 - ze_exchange_innovation



    http://www.mediafire.com/file/x395qk...ules+of+_p.zip
    ze_arctic_escape_p2 - Already have
    ze_ATIX_extinction_p2 - Already have?
    ze_barrage_p2 - Already have
    ze_biohazard2_rpd_004_p3 - Already have
    ze_bp-infested-prison_p2 - Already have
    ze_Breakable_p3 - Already have
    ze_colors_p3 - Already have
    ze_crashbandicoot_p3 - Already have
    ze_DOOM_p2 - Already have
    ze_eternal_void_p3 - No
    ze_fapescape_p5 - Already have
    ze_fast_escape_p2 - no
    ze_firewall_laboratory_part1_p2 -Already have
    ze_firewall_laboratory_part2_p2 - Already have
    ze_hazard_escape_p2 - No
    ze_Hell_Escape_p2 -Already have
    ze_indiana_jones_v4a_004_p4 - Already have
    ze_legoland_crackheads_p2 - Already have
    ze_LOTR_Mount_Doom_p3 -Already have
    ze_moon_base_p3 - No
    ze_notredame_p3 - No
    ze_omega_p3 - No
    ze_opti_variety_missions_p3 - No
    ze_PoR_island_p3- NO
    ze_PUTA_p3 -Already have
    ze_raccoon_facility_v6b_p - Already have
    ze_Random_p2 - Updated one on GFL DL List
    ze_resonance_cascade_p3 - No
    ze_retribution_p - No
    ze_rollermine_factory_2010_p - Already have
    ze_rooftop_runaway2_p - Already have
    ze_sg1_missions_v2_1_p2 - Already have
    ze_showdown_v4_1_p - Debatable
    ze_shroomforest2_p4 - Already have
    ze_sst2_p - Already have
    ze_stargate_escape_v8_p2 - Already have
    ze_thelostworld_redux_p2 - Already have
    ze_underground_escape_p - Already have??
    ze_urban_laby_of_death_p2 - No
    ze_zombiemod_corporation_p2 - No




    http://www.mediafire.com/file/y2xcev...ules+of+_p.zip
    ze_ApertureScience_p2 - No
    ze_biohazard_manor_004_p4 - Debatable
    ze_biohazard2_rpd_004_p3 - Already Have
    ze_biohazard2_sewer_004_p8 - Yes
    ze_boatescape101_p -No
    ze_colorlicouspilar_p4 - No
    ze_cyberderp_p3 - Debatable
    ze_deepice_p3 - No
    ze_escape_the_eye_p2 - Already have
    ze_Flying_World_p - Already Have
    ze_forgotten_facility_p2 - No
    ze_grand_boatescape_p2 - No
    ze_interception_p2 - No
    ze_isla_nublar_p3 - Yes
    ze_motanuminc_p2 - No
    ze_NY_marathon_p2 - No
    ze_ocean_base_escape_p - No
    ze_paper_escaper_p4 - Already have
    ze_Parking_p3 - No
    ze_Predator_Ultimate_p5 - Already have
    ze_saw_p3 - No
    ze_surf_facility_p4 - Already Have
    ze_toaster_p3 - Debatable
    ze_UT2004_Convoy_p2 - Debatable


    Will come back to this in a few days!
    Last edited by Complex1ty; 12-10-16 at 12:39 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:


  23. #19
    Registered User
    Points: 294, Level: 5
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%



    Plodder is on a distinguished road Plodder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    4
    Points
    294
    Total Donations For

    Plodder     $ 70.00
    Good post Complexity. I agree that a lot of the same maps are played over & over again (I'm looking at you Dangerous Waters lol)

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Plodder For This Useful Post:


  25. #20
    Senior Member
    Points: 33,162, Level: 79
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 13.0%



    Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    4,029
    Points
    33,162
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

    Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Yoo, any chance we could get a map cooldown timer? Played Surf Facility at least 3 times a day. Also back to back Surf / Mako?


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:


+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts