+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SEO Competition. Prize Razer Tournament edition Chroma keyboard

DtK Council
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 0%

F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [FM] F. Krueger     $ 125.00

SEO Competition. Prize Razer Tournament edition Chroma keyboard

Hi guys and girls

It's been a while since I've been here, some of you may know me, some of you may remember me and some of you will have know idea who the hell I am.
    I was a council member until Squall and Stig sacked me for spilling the beans about their secret relationship.
    No, not really.
    I meet a girl had sex, had kids, bla bla bla. (x) No more games, no more fun. Go to work, come home go to sleep. "then goto (x)".

Long story short. I'm an electrician and building up a local Melbourne business.
    I'm running a little competition and putting up a prize of a Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition Chroma keyboard.

https://youtu.be/qdWkwLMp2Hk

All I want you to do is write about 20 words.
    What do you have to do. well, I want you to help me bullshit my way up Google ranks. Go here 240 Tech Google Plus click the little pencil icon and review and rate my business page. All I really want is 30 ratings. You do need a Google plus account to be able to review and rate.
    If the link doesnt work for you (google search Mitcham Electrician Melbourne, Im on the second page of the map results, just click the map drop down. 240 Tech)
    The winner will be the person who follows the rules and best fits the guidelines.
    If everything goes well I will look at running another competition in a few months time. Providing its ok with Squall again.

And yes there are rules, Because I know DTK is a sneaky lot specally when it comes to knifing, I know half of you probably already thinking about multiple Google accounts to boost your odds, remember its only a rainbow color changing keyboard.

Rules
    • competition winner will announced on 19th October 2015 on forums
    • one vote per active used Google account. If you set up accounts to make a reviews you will be disqualified (and yes it's easy to see if it a new gmail account) Google look badly upon this and can down rank your site so Seriously please don't use new Google accounts, I'll get Squall to ban your fat white pimply ass. I have no issue if you set up a new Google plus account on an old gmail account if you had never set one up b4.
    • Don write too much and don't go over the top I don't want actual customers to look at the reviews and think I'm a meth head, just keep it simple. I will write an example below if this is all to hard for you.
    • Don't use your name, my name or DTK handle in the review (and seriously reviews from "Pu55y S1ay3r" and "5hut th3 ♥♥♥♥ up" won't help me much, calm down and just stick with Andrew or David like your mum gave you.
    • You may use my company name "240 Tech"
    • don't mention a location unless it's in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
    • I will post the winning review in the forum. if there is any shit fights over the rainbow fairy keyboard I will keep it, no just kidding, I will request an email from the gmail address associated with the winning review.
    • If the winner doesn't come forward within a week or Squall is unable to track them down we will pick another winner.

Seriously, thank you to anyone that helps out, and thanks for still supporting DTK
    I will post the prize anywhere in AU or NZ in return for you help.

The prize will only be issued to a member of DtK.
    I don't know many of you anymore so there is no bias decision, you all have an equal chance. Except BobaFett, who has no chance because he rapes me in lower tunnels all the ♥♥♥♥ing time.
    Thanks heaps.
    F. Krueger

Example: I had "240 Tech" put in an extra power point and data outlet in my house. They were fast reliable and cleaned up all mess. I recommend them to others and will use them again.
    Last edited by F. Krueger; 20-09-15 at 12:13 AM.

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    done. sounds like a great business, hope you get more customers off this, mitcham is so close to me too haha might need your service sometime. all the best.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminat0r For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    I'll get Squall to ban your fat white pimply ass
    Bento thats you. OT: fam that sounds g ill do it sometime soon
    Last edited by the presidant; 20-09-15 at 01:06 AM.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00
    ayy what if u were a former dtk member? i used to be trooper!!?!??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowsl4yer12 For This Useful Post:

DtK Council

F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Thanks for helping out guys.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsl4yer12 View Post
    ayy what if u were a former dtk member? i used to be trooper!!?!??
    No problem with me Shadow Slayer. looks like you are quite active on the forums.

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    I'd help out too but unfortunately the internet over here at my hotel cuts out every 5 minutes .

It took me 2 of these minutes to load up the forums :-(

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Done, hope business booms for you Krueger, I know how hard it is to find business as a tradie.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    im not active but i did this

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 237
    The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

The_Tactical_Bacon     $ 0.00
    Just wrote up a review, I hope your business does well Krueger.
    YEP

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Tactical_Bacon For This Useful Post:

DtK Council

Total Donations For

Thanks guys, you are all awesome, if I search Mitcham electrician from my location I already rank on the first page, big help guys

The reviews are awesome.

I will have to get on and have a game with you guys.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Krueger View Post
    Thanks guys, you are all awesome, if I search Mitcham electrician from my location I already rank on the first page, big help guys

The reviews are awesome.

I will have to get on and have a game with you guys.
    Thats a false positive. Your google is giving you results based on what matches your previous history. Try going private or using a VPN to check.
    Last edited by TC_TopCat; 20-09-15 at 05:28 PM.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Hopefully it helps!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    Hahaha Mitcham , eastern sparky scum !

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Atariowns For This Useful Post:

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Thats a false positive. Your google is giving you results based on what matches your previous history. Try going private or using a VPN to check.
    I have not looked at his page yet (only coz I been doing other stuff) ...

If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 77

MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] MrTonkaTrucks     $ 30.00
    Posted a review. Good luck man, I hope everything goes awesomely for you. As a business owner myself I know how effing hard everything is, but its so worth it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MrTonkaTrucks For This Useful Post:

DtK Council

Total Donations For

Man, I actually sound like a good electrician.

Thanks heaps for taking the time guys/girls.

Makes me sad I haven't been able to get on DTK much and get to know you guys.
    If anyone needs anything I owe you all.

DtK Council

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Very good point.
    I think it also ranks on the searchers location, I have been checking on different VPNs and and getting quite random results.
    Over all though, I never landed on the first page, up until the reviews, now some times I land on the first page.
    My other guess it that I will also take up to 6 months to stabilise.
    I'm going to offer a discount to customers that post a review from now on, even if it's $10.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F. Krueger For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Krueger View Post
    Man, I actually sound like a good electrician.

Thanks heaps for taking the time guys/girls.

Makes me sad I haven't been able to get on DTK much and get to know you guys.
    If anyone needs anything I owe you all.
    Glowing review, being an ex-electrical contractor i know how much this means. Now i just get paid to show up at some place and look busy - much easier.

Now to the 'if anyone needs anything'
    i need a bigger box trailer
    i want a boat
    i want a road bike
    i want a job where i get paid alot to not do anything that barely requires me to show up, if at all.
    a pack of smokes
    a carton of bourban
    a new golf buggy
    i really really could go on, but i'd feel like i'm asking too much if i did.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    Glowing review, being an ex-electrical contractor i know how much this means. Now i just get paid to show up at some place and look busy - much easier.

Now to the 'if anyone needs anything'
    i need a bigger box trailer
    i want a boat
    i want a road bike
    i want a job where i get paid alot to not do anything that barely requires me to show up, if at all.
    a pack of smokes
    a carton of bourban
    a new golf buggy
    i really really could go on, but i'd feel like i'm asking too much if i did.

Geezus, Muffbag .. don't wanna be too greedy do ya???
    I was just gonna ask for an appearance or two on ggdm lol

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Yu Stin Ki Pu View Post
    Geezus, Muffbag .. don't wanna be too greedy do ya???
    I was just gonna ask for an appearance or two on ggdm lol
    that was the shortest short list

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information