+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SEO Competition. Prize Razer Tournament edition Chroma keyboard

DtK Council
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 0%

F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [FM] F. Krueger     $ 125.00

SEO Competition. Prize Razer Tournament edition Chroma keyboard

Hi guys and girls

It's been a while since I've been here, some of you may know me, some of you may remember me and some of you will have know idea who the hell I am.
    I was a council member until Squall and Stig sacked me for spilling the beans about their secret relationship.
    No, not really.
    I meet a girl had sex, had kids, bla bla bla. (x) No more games, no more fun. Go to work, come home go to sleep. "then goto (x)".

Long story short. I'm an electrician and building up a local Melbourne business.
    I'm running a little competition and putting up a prize of a Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition Chroma keyboard.

https://youtu.be/qdWkwLMp2Hk

All I want you to do is write about 20 words.
    What do you have to do. well, I want you to help me bullshit my way up Google ranks. Go here 240 Tech Google Plus click the little pencil icon and review and rate my business page. All I really want is 30 ratings. You do need a Google plus account to be able to review and rate.
    If the link doesnt work for you (google search Mitcham Electrician Melbourne, Im on the second page of the map results, just click the map drop down. 240 Tech)
    The winner will be the person who follows the rules and best fits the guidelines.
    If everything goes well I will look at running another competition in a few months time. Providing its ok with Squall again.

And yes there are rules, Because I know DTK is a sneaky lot specally when it comes to knifing, I know half of you probably already thinking about multiple Google accounts to boost your odds, remember its only a rainbow color changing keyboard.

Rules
    • competition winner will announced on 19th October 2015 on forums
    • one vote per active used Google account. If you set up accounts to make a reviews you will be disqualified (and yes it's easy to see if it a new gmail account) Google look badly upon this and can down rank your site so Seriously please don't use new Google accounts, I'll get Squall to ban your fat white pimply ass. I have no issue if you set up a new Google plus account on an old gmail account if you had never set one up b4.
    • Don write too much and don't go over the top I don't want actual customers to look at the reviews and think I'm a meth head, just keep it simple. I will write an example below if this is all to hard for you.
    • Don't use your name, my name or DTK handle in the review (and seriously reviews from "Pu55y S1ay3r" and "5hut th3 ♥♥♥♥ up" won't help me much, calm down and just stick with Andrew or David like your mum gave you.
    • You may use my company name "240 Tech"
    • don't mention a location unless it's in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
    • I will post the winning review in the forum. if there is any shit fights over the rainbow fairy keyboard I will keep it, no just kidding, I will request an email from the gmail address associated with the winning review.
    • If the winner doesn't come forward within a week or Squall is unable to track them down we will pick another winner.

Seriously, thank you to anyone that helps out, and thanks for still supporting DTK
    I will post the prize anywhere in AU or NZ in return for you help.

The prize will only be issued to a member of DtK.
    I don't know many of you anymore so there is no bias decision, you all have an equal chance. Except BobaFett, who has no chance because he rapes me in lower tunnels all the ♥♥♥♥ing time.
    Thanks heaps.
    F. Krueger

Example: I had "240 Tech" put in an extra power point and data outlet in my house. They were fast reliable and cleaned up all mess. I recommend them to others and will use them again.
    Last edited by F. Krueger; 20-09-15 at 12:13 AM.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 226
    wilzlerr is on a distinguished road wilzlerr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

wilzlerr     $ 0.00
    posted a quick review, good luck with your business man!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wilzlerr For This Useful Post:

Filthy 12ie
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 234
    cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] cloney     $ 0.00
    posted an alright post, really want that keyboard as im low on the $$

goodluck to your business

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cloney For This Useful Post:

DtK Council

F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

The reviews are still coming in guys, thanks heaps.
    The keyboard has turned up at my house, looks good, I wouldn't mind it myself.
    I look forward to giving it away.

With the help you guys/girls have given, I have no doubt that I will run another comp in a little bit. Maybe with my Yelp or Truelocal review.

Appreciate the effort. thanks

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Scakk     $ 0.00
    Sent my review, hope your business goes good :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scakk For This Useful Post:

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    Unsure if the competition is still 'open' .. But i reviewed regardless

Edit: All the best
    Last edited by Xplicid; 08-10-15 at 07:41 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xplicid For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Done....
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

DtK Council

Total Donations For

Only a couple of days left, If anyone wants to get their last review in.
    I'm can be reviewed on yelp and truelocal if anyone wants a second chance entry.
    Only one review per person on each site ( does not matter if it's a new account when reviewing at these sites)

http://www.yelp.com.au/biz/240-tech-melbourne

http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/240-tech/mitcham

Competition is drawn on this Monday, I will be posting the prize to the winner, so be quick.

Thanks all for all the great reviews again guys and girls.
    Last edited by F. Krueger; 15-10-15 at 04:00 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to F. Krueger For This Useful Post:

EIWWWWW
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Do you have to approve the reviews? The yelp one didn't "show up" ... Hmmm.

DtK Council

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Xplicid View Post
    Do you have to approve the reviews? The yelp one didn't "show up" ... Hmmm.

Yelp is very picky about the reviews could be any number of reasons why they didn't use the review. I got the one on truelocal, thanks mate.
    Last edited by F. Krueger; 17-10-15 at 10:55 PM.

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    Before i waste my time clicking does it have your mobile number on it so i can prank you and make fake bookings??? :P

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    Have you ever used google adwords? I use it for my kerbing business and i rank 1 but off course it costs me $1.10 per click however this counts towards key word searches and improves your seo rank when people look for you normally. Currently first page on nearly every search word related to "kerbing" most of the time now i have weeks of work without even paying for adwords..

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Have you ever used google adwords? I use it for my kerbing business and i rank 1 but off course it costs me $1.10 per click however this counts towards key word searches and improves your seo rank when people look for you normally. Currently first page on nearly every search word related to "kerbing" most of the time now i have weeks of work without even paying for adwords..
    per click as in per time someone clicks on your ad?
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

DtK Council

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Adwords, pay per click is quite expensive for me as the key words are in high competition. Is probably not so bad if you do kerbing in the middle of the bush.
    Google also changed last year how they rank sites, using a location specific map result.

Thanks for the reviews

DtK Council

Total Donations For

Just going through the reviews with my partner, will post the winning review later today.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to F. Krueger For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    didum60 will become famous soon enough didum60 will become famous soon enough didum60's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] didum60     $ 0.00
    google also now ranks sites higher if they are mobile friendly

EIWWWWW
    Total Donations For

Google also ranks sites higher if a browser (not necessarily chrome) notices that someone stays on a page longer than 3 seconds without hitting back space after a google search.

Yeah... They've been logging shit without you knowing, and still do, since 2006 lol. I'll find the video if anyone's interested in the modern way on SEO. It's more advanced than simply adding meta tags and using SEO friendly URL's lol.

Meow

DtK Council

Total Donations For

Would just like to thank everyone for their great reviews.
    It's much appreciated.
    It was a hard decision to decide which review best fit the rules as they all were so good, I got my Mrs to give me a hand picking the best one.
    Anyway, we made the decision that Xavier was in quickly, covered all the guidelines, and also did a second review on Truelocal.
    Thank You all for the support and kind works even though you didn't even know me. I owe you all, if anyone needs any electrical work or advice, I will help you out.

I'm talking to squall about running another competition soon. If anyone has any thought about a new prize, feel free to PM me.
    I will also make a donation to the community for allowing me to run this comp. hopefully this will help a little in the up keep of the servers.
    Last edited by F. Krueger; 21-10-15 at 01:35 PM.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to F. Krueger For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    come play on the servers once in a while =P

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Scakk     $ 0.00
    Congrats Xavier

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Krueger View Post
    If anyone has any thought about a new prize, feel free to PM me.
    I need a boat

Congrats Xavier, and cheers to special K for the comp

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information