+ Reply to Thread

Thread: People "Dying 2 Kill"

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 0%

MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] MrTonkaTrucks     $ 30.00

Lightbulb People "Dying 2 Kill"

Found an interesting thing this week. Haven't had much work lately on so been just monitoring the dtk servers quite early in the day... I've noticed no one connects until someone else does (catch 22).. Whenever I connect regardless of if it's as early as 10am or today at 1pm, within a few minutes of me connecting someone else joins. Then after 30mins or so I find there's at least a 2v2 happening. I dunno if this would turn into more players/donations since users that may usually play on other servers will see our active server (while other servers are not especially really early in the morning) and join.

We will see

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrTonkaTrucks For This Useful Post:

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00
    Yea I noticed that to, when I would come on earlier in the morning and see no one on I would wait a bit til the server populates but when I did feel like playing cs and just play against bots before you know it there are people connecting. I think if we tried to build server population in the mornings then it wouldn't be too hard to potentially see half a server from say 9am.

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    haha well noone really wants to play against bots thats why,unless they want to farm

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information