+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brisbane Catch up

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00

Brisbane Catch up

A few people have said they are keen to catch up again so I thought I would make a thread and see who else is up for it. It doesn't HAVE to be a hectic night and I personally won't be as hectic as last time where I couldn't even get in to the first place where we were suppose to meet because I was that drunk (it was only 8:30pm and I was legless lol).

Hate someone on the server and call them a noob every time you see them in game? Well now you can say it to their face! =D Nah jokes but seriously it will be a fun night.

So to give everyone plenty of notice and to get as many people to come as possible I was thinking sometime in September. If we leave it too late then it will be hard with Christmas just around the corner and less people will be able to commit. I will also be moving around late august/early September and if it means that's when most people are available then I'm happy to miss out and will catch up with everyone some other time.

The point of this thread is to just post when you are available and I will try and work out the date that best suits the majority of people and some may miss out due to this so I apologize in advance. I may message you on the forums and/or steam about the event and as it gets closer, this OP will be updated with the decided date, venue and list of people attending.

Things to remember:

This is not funded by donations and I will not ask you on the night for donations for DtK and go 60/40 with Squall
    Booshti will get drunk but will not /drug you because that is admin abuse, even IRL.
    We will raise our glass for QLD winning the state of origin

Cheers!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 0%

MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] MrTonkaTrucks     $ 30.00
    Keen. Anytime. Anywhere.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrTonkaTrucks For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    If im on my week off, definitely keen. As long as Boo Boo doesnt get me wasted again

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 570
    Overall activity: 99.8%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Well I'm moving to QLD either the last week of August, or the first week of September, and I would like to come along, but just let me know what date you all choose and ill see if I can make it. Not sure exactly where I'll be staying or if I'll be able to come. And also I don't know my way around yet either. But it would be awesome to meet some of you. Maybe spike Boo Boos drink with something to slow his reflexes down by about 900%. :P

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

bear
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 24.0%

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    Would love to catch up with you guys...will check the final date and will see if I am in BrisVegas on that date...

Delta...will take it easy on you this time..hehehehe

Would be great to meet more members...you too Walker...no drink spiking as I need full reflexes to kill you...mahhhaaaahaaa...hopefully night out lines up with your move

9. The Following User Says Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    There was something wrong with that chivaz regal.

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Well I'm moving to QLD either the last week of August, or the first week of September, and I would like to come along, but just let me know what date you all choose and ill see if I can make it. Not sure exactly where I'll be staying or if I'll be able to come. And also I don't know my way around yet either. But it would be awesome to meet some of you. Maybe spike Boo Boos drink with something to slow his reflexes down by about 900%. :P
    Awesome sounds good, I asked Boo Boo to show me how to pro crouch spam in person but he wouldn't do it =[ lol

I really hope we get a few to come along and it would be mad to catch up with Boo Boo and Tonka again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Booshti For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    I'm keen, though it really depends on the date.

The last weekend of November would be my preference.

Does anyone have a preferred window of time?

Filthy 12ie
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 234
    cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] cloney     $ 0.00
    i could make it depending on time/date

but not sure if good idea since i barely know any of you, but it could also be good since ill be able to meetup with new people.

:^)

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 77

MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] MrTonkaTrucks     $ 30.00
    come along. it will be cool. me booshti and boo boo have already met up previously and we're happy to include anyone else that wants to join

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrTonkaTrucks For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    wow the timing. I'm in brissy during.. sometime in september.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Grimwolge is on a distinguished road Grimwolge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Grimwolge     $ 0.00
    Keen for a September catch up as well

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information