+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ZERO Spam Night! - Event - Feedback please

bear
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 24.0%

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00

ZERO Spam Night! - Event - Feedback please

Are you sick of being spammed by dak-daks, para's, P90's and duallies?

Well this event is for you!

Introducing 'ZERO Spam' night on D2!

Imagine a D2 world without these noob guns...spraying you dead!

Please provide your feedback on this thread and hopefully we can make it happen.

In game feedback so far has been positive!

Thanks,
    boo boo

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00
    A lot of people complain about spammers and/or wall banging (specifically aimed at those who use the para or p90 etc) so I think this could definitely be worth giving a go
    Last edited by Booshti; 12-06-15 at 03:50 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Booshti For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    So.... I'll be on to spam M4?

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00
    Best idea since I've been here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SubZie. For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    does that mean i can't use the AK? i had a few people whinging about me "spraying" the ak..LOL

Hancock here :3
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainbow2470     $ 0.00
    Very smart idea
    Hancock

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow2470 For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    didn't realise dualies were a spam weapon? lol ... other than that, sounds like some fun
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by stan182 View Post
    does that mean i can't use the AK? i had a few people whinging about me "spraying" the ak..LOL
    You can use the ak.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SubZie. For This Useful Post:

bear
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 24.0%

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    So.... I'll be on to spam M4?
    Well...you can shoot the M4

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Quote Originally Posted by boo_boo View Post
    Well...you can shoot the M4
    He wont hit much anyway

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00
    Quote Originally Posted by stan182 View Post
    I think this is mostly aimed at the weapons that can constantly be spammed easily for example the para with 100 bullets which you can spam with for a solid 10 seconds or so. So the "spam" from an AK is far less and therefor doesn't result in anywhere near as many complaints as those weapons 90% of people on the server consider "heavy spam". That's what I'm understanding from this event idea which is a valid point.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Booshti For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 570
    Overall activity: 99.8%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Sounds like a great idea.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 4.0%

govcam is on a distinguished road govcam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] govcam     $ 10.00
    keen as a bean

23. The Following User Says Thank You to govcam For This Useful Post:

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00
    il be sure to check it out if it goes ahead +1

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DertySnatchez For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 224

Loki will become famous soon enough Loki will become famous soon enough Loki's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Loki     $ 10.00
    Great idea boo boo - ill be there!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 77

MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] MrTonkaTrucks     $ 30.00

Cool xD

Super keen for this. After experiencing a round the other day with 10/12 players being snipers (5 daks 5 awpers) I have to say its getting to be an issue now. I don't mind the odd dak and awp player as they're manageable, however getting random spammed through doors from 2-3 players aiming around the same spot makes things unbearable. Also when the entire team awps is also annoying. I've witnessed this a few times too.

As for me I'm not too worried about p90 or para but only if they run around the map, the para wankers at side door are just annoying.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 77

MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] MrTonkaTrucks     $ 30.00

Exclamation Srsly.

Ok for the first time in hell knows how long I quit cs mid game without finishing the round. Tonight was quite a packed server with 15+ players each side. Unfortunately over half of those players were snipers, the 6+ dak players on t just made everything effd. Srsly. Sitting there all night spamming long and mid so you get hit just by walking past the door every time.

Its getting so relentless now that maybe we need to go as far as to have a separate server for dedicated -sniper. 2 DM servers - DUST2 DM & DUST2 DM -sniper
    Let the fkers have their own server, let them be lame little camping fkers somewhere else.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107

ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ShamWoW     $ 1215.46
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No fair. I cant aim to save my life. Without the para what chance do I have! :-(
    Sprinting full pace into a crowded area with the para is my signature move :-P

Personally, I dont think restricting the guns is the right approach. I think it would be best if players didn't get a choice of weapon and instead got a random gun each time they respawn. It would even the playing field a little more and add a fair bit of variety.

Not sure if it can be done but thats my suggestion :-)

Cheers,
    ShamWoW
    I'm Mr Burns, blah blah blah.

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTonkaTrucks View Post
    Ok for the first time in hell knows how long I quit cs mid game without finishing the round. Tonight was quite a packed server with 15+ players each side. Unfortunately over half of those players were snipers, the 6+ dak players on t just made everything effd. Srsly. Sitting there all night spamming long and mid so you get hit just by walking past the door every time.

Its getting so relentless now that maybe we need to go as far as to have a separate server for dedicated -sniper. 2 DM servers - DUST2 DM & DUST2 DM -sniper
    Let the fkers have their own server, let them be lame little camping fkers somewhere else.
    you whats more annoying? when they somehow,SOMEHOW manage to get a headshot from behind the doors or something with dak dak.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to stan182 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information