+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: csgo

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00

csgo

hey guys n girls, so I just started playin a bit of cs go yesterday and kept getting called out for "smurfing", ive never heard the term on source.. can someone please enlighten me as to what it means..lol cheers Derty

Hancock here :3
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 0%
    Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainbow2470     $ 0.00
    OK "Smurfing" is a another name for second account, are you probably better then the skill level you have been given so you are basically good,
    Smurf is when a DMG goes and buys a new account and the vsing gold novas or silvers.

"The definition of SMURF is "Experienced gamer posing as a newbie"
    Hancock

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow2470 For This Useful Post:

Scout+Deagle

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

thanks rainbow! I can sleep now hahaha

Am I cool yet?
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sink     $ 0.00
    Yeah, rainbow covered it relatively well. It's usually used in a negative light since smurfers are regarded as people that aren't happy/able to play against people of their own skill, so instead they go into low ranked games and just wreck everybody (but other smurfs). Don't worry, if you are called a smurf you can always point to your source/CS history until eventually you settle in your perfect skill level. The toxicity won't last thaaat long.

Just curious, are you currently completing your placement matches, or do you already have a rank? If the former, try to play with similarly skilled people you may know from source that also play csgo. If in your placement matches you play with middle to higher ranks (Master Guardian Elite or higher) and can hold your own, chances are you'll get placed in that skill bracket immediately. Otherwise you may have to trudge through silver and nova ranks constantly being hassled for smurfing. I suggest Krezand or Jetpackin if you're around that skill level.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sink For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    a smurf is a tiny blue creature that lives in the forests of Belgium. They have magical powers and live in mushrooms and dick around all day.

@Sink I think it's because he has a private profile, most idiots think that if someone has good aim and a private profile then they are automatically smurfing/hacking. People are dumb.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Bigboy
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Pepsi     $ 0.00
    A TV show featuring 100 little blue communists, two of which are female. Smurfs are led by a dictator and sometimes by Trotsky, when the dictator's off smurfing the town bitch. Always use "smurf" in place of any word possible.
    Sort of a big deal

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pepsi For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    If you don't have a rank you'll be match made with silver and scum like me.
    Once you win 10 competitive matches you'll get a skill class.
    Once you have the class you'll be match made with a team that averages your teams classes.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    I think he said he was silver 3 the other day?

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Scout+Deagle

Total Donations For

didn't expect anything less from you ham haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DertySnatchez For This Useful Post:

Scout+Deagle

Total Donations For

i won 2 matches then waited frekkin 20 hour cool down and one another match before i have no idea what rank i am haha still getting used to the layout and stuff .. thanks guys. i was feeling (pun intended a little "blue" but im good now

Am I cool yet?
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sink     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by DertySnatchez View Post
    i won 2 matches then waited frekkin 20 hour cool down and one another match before i have no idea what rank i am haha still getting used to the layout and stuff .. thanks guys. i was feeling (pun intended a little "blue" but im good now
    Take it as a compliment. You just too good 4 dem

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sink For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    smurfs4dayz, 2 many h@ck3rS at SMFC

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kao For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Smurfs ruin games that have ranks.

A Dirty Plebian
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] drillmored     $ 0.00
    I had 'fun' vsing smurfs who were in Silver Elite ^
    Drillmored

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Smurfing is fun.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    Smurfing is fun.
    every1 complains about ppl smurfing but this ♥♥♥♥ is like

'omg i cant fkn lose on my smurf even when i actually try to'

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Scout+Deagle

Total Donations For

no rank yet I have 4 comp wins and another 20hour cooldown :P

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithKiller69 View Post
    every1 complains about ppl smurfing but this ♥♥♥♥ is like

'omg i cant fkn lose on my smurf even when i actually try to'
    Personally, I don't find it fun destroying the other players. I'd rather have a good game / match, whatever your playing. More fun and you get better overall.

Really sucks when you just get crushed by some high level player and you waste all that time playing.

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Kao tip:
    Wouldn't you rather play against a smurf than a person who's a complete idiot with 0 game sense? You decide. On the other hand, if you're unable to get past atleast nova then competitive ain't for you. You need to be taught the basics of competitive which include knowledge of maps, game awareness, common sense, communication, etc. As you progress through the ranks, you'll start to learn how to successfully hold a site with your team mates and know how to handle difficult situations by countering them.
    If you need any advice please go to http://www.kaoZcsgotips/howtooficial...oob/org.edu.au

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kao For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    I do get satisfaction beating obvious smurfs.
    But there is always that part of me that wonders if they are de ranking or just going easy so they don't rank up.
    It does kind of defeat the purpose of match making tho.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information