+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot download map fy_buzzkill_night

Casual Member
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Overall activity: 0%
    The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

The_Tactical_Bacon     $ 0.00

Cannot download map fy_buzzkill_night

Hey guys I've been getting back into Small DM which I've been having fun over for the past couple of days, but I've noticed that I cannot download the map fy_buzzkill_night from the server. All of the other maps download fine for me and I have enabled downloads from the server in my options menu. Could this be a problem with the server? I've been encountering for quite a while now and I'm wondering if it's possible if we can fix the download or take the map off of the rotation completely.

Thanks,
    TacticalBaconz.
    YEP

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Do you get any errors come up when trying to join? Such as "Missing Map Error" ? Or does it just not download?

Have you tried downloading the map from a different source and trying that?

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Bacon i saw this as well.... It seems to empty the server. I will get it removed.
    Thanks for the feedback bacon.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 311

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tactical_Bacon View Post
    Hey guys I've been getting back into Small DM which I've been having fun over for the past couple of days, but I've noticed that I cannot download the map fy_buzzkill_night from the server. All of the other maps download fine for me and I have enabled downloads from the server in my options menu. Could this be a problem with the server? I've been encountering for quite a while now and I'm wondering if it's possible if we can fix the download or take the map off of the rotation completely.

Thanks,
    TacticalBaconz.
    http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/63099
    R.I.P Recoil/♥♥♥n Stab Ya Mate, you'll be missed.
    DtK Nilla Server

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information